Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think when she's literally ran out of every other option to con make money, is when she'll resort to shoving things where the sun doesn't shine for her 10 OF subscribers 🤔
I agree, but look at COKETONA.... She has a track record not dissimilar to KFP & bankrupt TWICE, yet has just apparently been offered a massive pay out to produce another book! Make's me wonder who these people are that are following & liking these 2 creatures. TKK & KFP seems to get given opportunities, even though they are scraping the barrel of humanity. Both have 5 kids, loads of partners, husbands. Bankrupt and never paid creditors, yet act & spend like lottery winners. Both drunk druggies. Both uncouth potty mouths. lacking in morals. Both arrogant & ignorant. Both compulsive liars living a life of 'smoke & mirrors'. Both look like shot putters with deformed & mutilated bodies & facies. Nothing is as it seems, 2 grifters. 2 peas in a pod.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I apologise if it’s been posted before, but it’s those knees. One looks like it crying out for help 😆
'25 years experience as an old school model' really paid off with that pose didnt it 😂 😂 😂 They will be queueing up to subscribe to OF to look at more stunning pictures of Kipper 😂😂😂 Did she not stop to think that the lack of crowds waiting outside and empty seats at her plaster classes were an indicator that hardly anyone is interested in seeing her anymore ... let alone paying for the privilege ... when OF tanks I wouldnt be surprised if she announces that she has set up her own Netflix style streaming service filled with content just about her that you can pay to view ... I can see it now 'KipperFlix'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree, but look at COKETONA.... She has a track record not dissimilar to KFP & bankrupt TWICE, yet has just apparently been offered a massive pay out to produce another book! Make's me wonder who these people are that are following & liking these 2 creatures. TKK & KFP seems to get given opportunities, even though they are scraping the barrel of humanity. Both have 5 kids, loads of partners, husbands. Bankrupt and never paid creditors, yet act & spend like lottery winners. Both drunk druggies. Both uncouth potty mouths. lacking in morals. Both arrogant & ignorant. Both compulsive liars living a life of 'smoke & mirrors'. Both look like shot putters with deformed & mutilated bodies & facies. Nothing is as it seems, 2 grifters. 2 peas in a pod.
Has she really though ... I wont believe anything until I see the book ...I could say i have been offerred a 'massive payout' to write a book - saying it doesnt make it real. Katona has limited public interest now, same as Kipper does - there wouldnt be enough people interested in buying a book about her

And darker hair suits him. BUT..... Unfortunately, he's stuck with the Turkey teef.
I think he has toned them down a bit - they arent glowing like they used to 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
J&B Don’t go to private school they go to state school.P&J do though.
I think given the T shirts they were wearing J and B's school were having some kind of fun run event, and given that B's socks and shoes were so dirty I think KP probably picked them straight up after that, and that was the event referred to in the article where it said KP and KH were at the same event. Then of course she took them straight to a nail salon. Useless woman.

Reactions: 28
I apologise if it’s been posted before, but it’s those knees. One looks like it crying out for help 😆
FFS made me spit my wine out 🤢🤢🤢 her knees are gross and baggy 🤣🤣🤣 and beyond wrinkly wtf is wrong with them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think given the T shirts they were wearing J and B's school were having some kind of fun run event, and given that B's socks and shoes were so dirty I think KP probably picked them straight up after that, and that was the event referred to in the article where it said KP and KH were at the same event. Then of course she took them straight to a nail salon. Useless woman.
She could have taken them on a shopping spree, to buy them some nice clothes or toys

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I do dislike her !

I dislike her more than any friend who ever let me down , more than any bad manager ( except the one I had a voodoo doll of) more than any school bully .

I dislike her more than any ex who screwed me over , more than slugs , more than Heavy Metal and more than bad service .

I could go on 😂😂😂
I dislike her more than rats! Actually I don’t have the interest or energy to hate anymore, just love being on here with you lovely lot. Her downfall is escalating daily, I’m just praying for the MM to be repossessed, I actually just don’t understand the hold up. There’s no way she’ll keep that up indefinitely the running costs would be massive.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jeez those pictures! What an absolute trolloping mess!
I don’t even know where to start.

What a difference just 6 years make…..

B02616E8-5962-46B8-8167-A5F20D90BA6C.jpeg
324F5C68-8A6C-48B0-BF81-BBCACCCD4000.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just noticed the silly witch is standing on tiptoes trying to look sexy and failing badly 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and WTF is she wearing looks like a kind of nappy does the idiot not realise shes a complete laughing stock why wont she just face facts shes had it shes old haggared saggy news her body is so out of proportion she looks like some sort of cheap ****** at best

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh look it's the Voldemort nose filter again! Lol! Yet again promising more content for OF which will never be forthcoming! She certainly won't be doing daily posts that's for sure. Any mugs who are paying for this are as stupid as those women going to the plaster classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m worried that ITV will put her in the all star line up of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, they start shooting in November in South Africa. That would be a half million pounds pay packet for her. And viewers would tune in to watch her. She pretty much killed the show dead when she went in for a second time. Three months until it films, her PR might do a clean up act to get her in.
Fear not Pepe - even if ITV were foolish enough to consider this, she would be unlikely to get a Visa https://www.savisas.com/blog/drunken-driving-visa-applications/

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.