Katie Price #191 the Pricey life is clearly Minging, what’s that sound? Fat lady singing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many does KH have in comparison to SB? 78 likes per post is so bad! 🤦‍♀️ And he reckons he's gonna make it a full time thing!
To be fair ... Carol is a full time Wanker in every sense of the word ... with or without OF ... its his calling in life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I do ... but ... I only think she has done it because after the story about Michelle hit the media she has been told no to an appearance on TV to defend her actions / apologise ... I think she has finally been iced out by mainstream TV and no magazine or newspaper will pay her for an exclusive ... The Sun knew what they were doing when they ran that article, she is of no real value to them anymore - if they want to use her to sell a paper they will report on court appearances - they will still post her paid for Backgrid pics but thats about it & she wont be able to control the narrative anymore which is already pretty derogatory ... any stories will be ABOUT her NOT fed to them by her anymore ... they have no interest in resurrecting her reputation
I hope to god you are right, think ill have a full on meltdown if I see her fake ass on our tv screens again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
being in thailand so often i wonder if she has picked up any new skills for her only fans channel
ping pong katie with a twist
basket balls and dustbins o dear this site brings out the imp in me :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at those pics, I can't see any with the youngest in, just P inside so maybe a "responsible adult" had them, another thought, does anyone know how much she gets for each pic on that backgrid thing? Surely she's not making heaps?

Reactions: 16
I’m worried that ITV will put her in the all star line up of “I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’, they start shooting in November in South Africa. That would be a half million pounds pay packet for her. And viewers would tune in to watch her. She pretty much killed the show dead when she went in for a second time. Three months until it films, her PR might do a clean up act to get her in.
There was already an announcement by ITV that she was not being asked, basically said that she isnt suitable for a mainstream family audience due to her recent court cases - that was the beginning of TV closing its doors to her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
WTTF does the skanky POS look like shes aged even more in Thailand FFS

PMSFL Jaywick Barbie why cant she do kids things just for once hasnt seen them for weeks and takes them to a bloody nail salon in this heat Poor Jett and Bunny bet they would rather have been on the beach with a bucket and spade and a picnic as usual all about KFP shes a selfish witch

Shes beyond bleeping selfish shes not looking as tanned as usual and a face like a smacked arse
I think it's been dull and raining while they've been there. Oh what a shame 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never thought Boyson was attractive ... but ... he has gained some weight and the beard suits him - I must say that he is looking good at the moment !

1657888271297.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Quality time? Who writes this absolute garbage? Those pics actually make me feel physically sick. I could cry for those kids. How sad do they look 😭 They clearly don't want to be with the sIag. And the pic of Bunny being dragged along by Skanky is upsetting. She looks like a neglected child, scared to speak out, incredibly sad, being forced to do something she doesn't want to do. They NEVER look happy when they're with that rancid old mess. I think they look sadder in every new staged pic. Skanky clearly can't even be arsed to be with them. bleeping stupid evil self centered rancid witch, dragging them to a bleeping nail bar. The amount of raging hate I have for that evil slapper is off the scale 😡
The children always look on edge when they are with her and look relaxed and happy when they are with their fathers, particularly Jett and Bunny. No sign of Junior.

Reactions: 24
As she greaves the death of her career ... I wonder which stage Kipper is at now ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.