Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's historically been obsessed with her partners cheating on her (probably because she's a big old hoe herself.) That's not normal, neither is the level of anger and hatred she exhibits. She's a psychiatrists wet dream.
Emotional abusers are known to be obsessed with their partners cheating because they know what their own capabilities are but are so narcissistic, cannot see beyond themselves and the fact that others do not do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well done @tracey3871 for the winning title!!

Recap: Well, we have our story and, if it's even possible, makes her more scummy than she already was to everyone. Your days are numbered, head! For someone who believes in the power of suggestion, manifesting and timing (11:11 makes a wish idiots!) - you better watch what you say, it might just come back to you in the form of Karma. ;)

Onwards, Krustaceans!

Wasn't this supposed to be her year ...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cant help but wonder why this was printed then the press still let her off the hook for 13 years!!! All the stories in between and the brain dead fans still think it’s lies 🤦‍♀️

The funniest for me was seeing her try to climb in KBs window to get at him and BG. She is not exactly fit and athletic.
I know! The window incident was totally cringe worthy 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
These people should be approached for comment on the "great mum" who wishes unborn children dead amongst others.
Richard Madeley
Lorraine Kelly
Piers Morgan
Andrew Castle
Susannah Reid
.....feel free to add
Channel 4, BBC in general.

Reactions: 31
In the last thread, someone brought up the old rumor that KP is actually much older than she claims to be.

Here's a record of her birth (I hope the link works)

https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

If not, doubters can look it up themselves. She was born in 1978, making her - yes - the age she says she is,
Yep, unfortunately I’m the same age, albeit she’s got a few months on me 😉 And, may I add, don’t look nearly as haggered & butchered as her without any help apart from a little Botox.

A few have echoed how I’m feeling about this latest news and her actions, she’s been told to come off SM to mitigate a reaction. She’ll create a sob story, mental elf issues despite barking that she’s been mentally well on her own social media. She’ll go to the priory again (and not actually go) and proclaim she’s a changed woman, yet she will repeat this behaviour as she is a true sociopathic narcissist. She better tread very carefully though, as I’m sure this isn’t it for her being exposed as the true vile bleep that she is.
To those that have been triggered by this story - all of the love and Krusty hugs to you. ❤
@DC16 & @Nikkinoo never doubted you, @Crowbag said all that needs to be said on that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This was probably when it took P to Boysons place then tried to climb in the window to get at BG. It then issued a heavily edited video showing its own acclaimed innocence and Boyson told her that unless she pissed off he'd be issuing the full cctv version to anybody wanting to see it.
Well played by Kris Boyson, I always thought she treated him like a mug, cheating on him. Good on him for not putting up with her after they finished, a pity him and BG didn't last, that would have really peed her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We love our ‘Murican cousins.Welcome.🇺🇸
Hey, thanks! The cross-Atlantic lurve is mutual, friend! (And it's lovely to not be considered a pariah for once-not that we 'Muricans haven't brought it all on ourselves, but nonetheless...😉😘).

See, Skanky? If you're accountable, ppl tend to manage some grace for you. You should 'give it a whirl'!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
These people should be approached for comment on the "great mum" who wishes unborn children dead amongst others.
Richard Madeley
Lorraine Kelly
Piers Morgan
Andrew Castle
Susannah Reid
.....feel free to add

Excellent idea. Anyone on twitter should tweet them.

Reactions: 27
She's historically been obsessed with her partners cheating on her (probably because she's a big old hoe herself.) That's not normal, neither is the level of anger and hatred she exhibits. She's a psychiatrists wet dream.
I had an ex like that, always appeared when pubs/nightclub closed saying wanted to make sure I got home okay. Then planting doubts about my friends in my mind , how they were easy etc and how he didn't want people assuming I was the same. I ended up not seeing friends, then found out he was cheating on me all along, and then starting threatening me to the point I didn't feel safe in my own home. When you are in a relationship like that it's hard to see as it's slowly dripped. Do any of her exes have anything good to say about her?

Few thoughts. I think, as a few have said, this will be the tip of the iceberg and there are more stories to come. They were holding back before because of her threatening to harm herself at bad press; I think they are now "publishing and be damned". They know her capacity for lying and manipulating to get her way and are done with pandering to her.

With regards to her family (SP &AFP) issuing a statement excusing/supporting her, I actually don't think this will happen this time. I am prepared to hold my hands up if I'm wrong of course, but they are definitely standing up to her I believe. KP tried desperately to have SB at the wedding and SFP stood firm. Hence Katie with a face like a slapped arse at the wedding, for ONCE she didn't get her way. I hope I'm right.

I would speculate that Peter & Emily would have been made aware that this story was coming out due to them being P&J's parents. Which also indicates, to me, that they are all in agreement.

However, everyone saying "this must be the end for her now".... I doubt it unfortunately; but I do think it's the beginning of the end. She was still appearing on Lorraine and having shows comissioned AFTER Crashgate don't forget, we were convinced THAT was the end too.

Last thought. She's clearly come off SM as she knew this story was breaking. That confuses me. She normally revels in any sort of publicity, couldnt give two hoots... why is it this incident thats scared her? In her head she will have, and has, justified everything she says and does, she won't think she's done wrong, so i don't understand this almost "shamed" coming off social media. I think it's to PRETEND she cares. Also, to stop herself getting in more tit with her posts. Maybe SB has control of her phone/SM.

Over and out.
Perhaps her lawyer has told her if she does anything else he can't get her off and it will result in a custodian sentence, only thing I can think of, she only cares about herself, that much is clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh she doesn’t care about them. The children are appendages and her mum is just a narcissistic supplier. Price will do whatever she needs to do to keep herself relevant.
It's a two way street... Kipper knows that ... If the media won't return her calls she will be frantic ... They are posting her crappy backgrid pics BUT I really think that's all she can hope for now ... Very soon (if not already) Carols will dump her ... He doesn't give a stuff about her really ... If she isn't a zleb she will be no use to him anymore ... Especially if he has decided to give up on chasing fame & accepted it's not going to happen for him (which I suspect he has)

Reactions: 33
I have an afternoon gossiping with my friend, Only to come back to a new thread, and finding it’s all kicked off in my absence.
off to catch up on the witch now. She really is an evil cow.

Reactions: 42
I must be feeling less enthusiastic than most. It’s great to see K&M speak up but we all know what she’s like.
It might be a tiny tip of the iceberg but there have been heaps of awful stories about her - partying/drink/drugs while pregnant, caught off her face countless times, rapping about drugs, drink/drug driving, vicious to ex partners, charting, lying etc etc etc.
It’s going to need a bigger boat than the titanic to smash the iceberg of her shittery into the open.
I’d love all ex partners, ex business partners and ex employees to spill. She has no means to take anyone to court. Now is the time to do it.
If not, she’s destroying herself day by day anyway. She won’t change, she’s not capable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I truly want her to be finished ( on tv etc), and as awful as she is, I want her to be helped.
But unfortunately, I don’t believe either of those things will happen.
@pepe le pew said it here first.The media love a dumpster fire.And Price delivers.
And you can guarantee that she feels she has done nothing wrong, and doesn’t care anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.