Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused - I thought the sun loves her? Suppriaed they’re breaking the story
I'm pretty sure recently The Scum has been gaslighting her, putting out some positive stories just waiting for the moment to stick the knife in!

Reactions: 18
"She’s going to return bald, without nails, scales for skin and a lizard tongue."

Basically as she is au'natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ryan has just flown to Bali. I wonder if the terrible twosome have gone with him?
He’s planning to meet ‘Jessica’ Alves there - perhaps there’s an event there for pointless, shallow people with no talent or personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wasn’t there some “speculation“ way way way back in the threads that he was ”sent“ to bring her down? She had possibly, maybe, allegedly, done something or defrauded or whatever a relative or someone close to him?

Maybe he really is that “undercover krustie“ worthy of @Binfest level “birds fly backwards at dawn” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Just caught up to. Trust my phone to be out of commission today of all days. Pinched the kiddos phone and I'll be hoarding it.

I am so so glad to see the media give Michelle a voice! About time she was heard. I think we had a wee idea it might be an MP story. However, as a few folk have said, not surprised at any of this and I am sure there is worse. I hope everyone who has been done wrong speaks out.

No wonder she went off SM. Anyone on IG see if her followers are dropping? Or did she deactivate?

Do we think SB has left her?

I think, in time, LG and CD will publicly say something. I wonder if the article was held back due to the sensitivity of it to LG. Crazy timing.

I hope all her celebrity enablers, like Lorraine Kelly, issue something. I don't respect them but it will be less now if they stay silent.

• Heart
I don't know how the hell the courts let her off so lightly with breaking the R O Surely everything in todays story was also information the judge was aware off.
To live how Michelle is having to live, all because of an Evil Vindictive bleep.
Pregnant and another woman hoping your unborn baby dies, having to prove she wasn't having an affair, living in fear that CCTV has to be installed in the home where you and your family live. While being a Mother to Katie Prices kids because she's not fit be a bloody mother!!! God I take my hat off to Michelle, how she has remained dignified all this time.
I am absolutely fuming that KP has sailed off the back off the MH card, disabiled parent, terminally ill mother, PTSD, Anti bullying. Be Kind. ALL CRAP PRICE! I hope every media outlet absolutely slaugters you for being the EVIL woman that we always knew you were. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Wasn’t there some “speculation“ way way way back in the threads that he was ”sent“ to bring her down? She had possibly, maybe, allegedly, done something or defrauded or whatever a relative or someone close to him?

Maybe he really is that “undercover krustie“ worthy of @Binfest level “birds fly backwards at dawn” 🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn't surprise me. There is zero sexual chemistry between them, in fact, he looks at her like she's trash. He and Sid are more believable as lovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Anyone know anything about this??? Carl engaging in gay sex act whilst being filmed by Skank?

View attachment 1411775

Wasn't there a suggestion a number of threads back.... Ryan was at the house with them, a picture was posted on insta and someone suggested he wasn't there just to play scramble with them both. Maybe there's something to it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Few thoughts. I think, as a few have said, this will be the tip of the iceberg and there are more stories to come. They were holding back before because of her threatening to harm herself at bad press; I think they are now "publishing and be damned". They know her capacity for lying and manipulating to get her way and are done with pandering to her.

With regards to her family (SP &AFP) issuing a statement excusing/supporting her, I actually don't think this will happen this time. I am prepared to hold my hands up if I'm wrong of course, but they are definitely standing up to her I believe. KP tried desperately to have SB at the wedding and SFP stood firm. Hence Katie with a face like a slapped arse at the wedding, for ONCE she didn't get her way. I hope I'm right.

I would speculate that Peter & Emily would have been made aware that this story was coming out due to them being P&J's parents. Which also indicates, to me, that they are all in agreement.

However, everyone saying "this must be the end for her now".... I doubt it unfortunately; but I do think it's the beginning of the end. She was still appearing on Lorraine and having shows comissioned AFTER Crashgate don't forget, we were convinced THAT was the end too.

Last thought. She's clearly come off SM as she knew this story was breaking. That confuses me. She normally revels in any sort of publicity, couldnt give two hoots... why is it this incident thats scared her? In her head she will have, and has, justified everything she says and does, she won't think she's done wrong, so i don't understand this almost "shamed" coming off social media. I think it's to PRETEND she cares. Also, to stop herself getting in more tit with her posts. Maybe SB has control of her phone/SM.

Over and out.
I agree, I think this IS the tip of the iceberg and there is far more to come, maybe more criminal charges over breaking the restraining order yet again, or over the JS comparison and allegations. Something I find interesting is despite the fact it would seem that she didn't say this directly to MH she hasn't come out and denied it, although several of her deluded 'fans' are accusing M and K of lying in the comments section. One of them sounded suspiciously like KP herself. I can't screen shot so here's what it says:- 'Never believe all you read if you didn't see it hear the words leave Katie's mouth then we will never really know it wasn't made up for story (money) on me thing about keiren is he's skint'. Mind you maybe she's saving her denials up for when she gets back and lining up a round of TV interviews so she can go on and say she never said that and MH is damaging her mental elf by accusing her of it. I'm pretty sure M and K wouldn't have put this out there without some kind of proof to back and up, and the lack of pushback from KP is very telling. Interesting times ahead I think!

These people should be approached for comment on the "great mum" who wishes unborn children dead amongst others.
Richard Madeley
Lorraine Kelly
Piers Morgan
Andrew Castle
Susannah Reid
.....feel free to add
Also the entire panel of Loose Tarts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.