Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a while ago now but I can believe every word! The whole article is an interesting read.

always been a vile, entitled, spoilt witch
Screenshot_20220712-184850_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220712-184406_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220712-184422_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
"What does your son do?". "He wanks for a living". It doesn't get more embarrassing than that!

She left him alone after that.
Not quite ... She was still trying to get back with KB after this ... Texting Princess to ask KB to meet her ... That's what caused Slapgate

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else recall the story (likely in the DM) when she was out with that Alex Alderson character one night, and while papped hopping out of the Range Rover he 'gave her', she said to the photog's "I hope your children die" or something to that very specific affect? I recall being blown away in the worst possible way...I had no idea she was so nasty. I know much of that 'relationship' was spent getting properly tit-faced, which makes me suspect she is well and truly dangerous ESPECIALLY whilst under the influence.

I'm so so thankful M&K have at least been given a platform to, in their own words and with their own voices, explain exactly what fresh hell Katie Price actually is, and the terror and chaos she continues to inflict on their family (read; HER children, too, which are clearly just collateral damage to her).

What a mess!
Talking of terror, she is an emotional terrorist 😡

Reactions: 22
This was a while ago now but I can believe every word! The whole article is an interesting read.

View attachment 1411619View attachment 1411620View attachment 1411621
Oh so telling🤔 it's all there isn't it? No bleeping mental health issues. Just a bleeping nasty selfish witch who is now about to learn the real meaning of Karma. In my head this is like series 4 of Stranger Things where we are finally connecting the story threads....🔥💥⚰👻😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So, I expect that Kipper has contacted every media source she knows trying to get an interview either filmed or in print to apologise / lie / blame her MH to mitigate the Sun Exclusive with Keiran & Michelle ... Only to find that they have all been too busy to get back to her ... I think the sad sunken eyes been crying face is actually real ... Because she knows it's game over and is hoping that by releasing these pictures there will be enough public concern about her to generate a return call from someone in the media ... The doors have closed ... Piers Morgan tried to warn her because on some level he has been a friend to her in the past ... It's game over

Reactions: 35
For the kids and Amy's sake, I hope she doesn't fake or attempt suicide.
Oh she doesn’t care about them. The children are appendages and her mum is just a narcissistic supplier. Price will do whatever she needs to do to keep herself relevant.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
In the last thread, someone brought up the old rumor that KP is actually much older than she claims to be.

Here's a record of her birth (I hope the link works)

https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

If not, doubters can look it up themselves. She was born in 1978, making her - yes - the age she says she is,

Reactions: 34
So, I expect that Kipper has contacted every media source she knows trying to get an interview either filmed or in print to apologise / lie / blame her MH to mitigate the Sun Exclusive with Keiran & Michelle ... Only to find that they have all been too busy to get back to her ... I think the sad sunken eyes been crying face is actually real ... Because she knows it's game over and is hoping that by releasing these pictures there will be enough public concern about her to generate a return call from someone in the media ... The doors have closed ... Piers Morgan tried to warn her because on some level he has been a friend to her in the past ... It's game over
Anybody asked Richard Madeley for some words on our Katie (you're a great mum!)Price?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think they will dare now - it will make matters worse, not better. A dignified silence (ie distancing) would be better for them. SFP is fairly notching up the press trips/ PR trips these days and being associated will harm her. If they are cut from the same cloth she won't want that, however much she is disillusioned by her 'dear' sister.
Nailed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
New thread 🥰😘 xx and Well done @tracey3871 on title 🥰😘 xx

I'm on page 32 so a lot if catching up to do 😊

I leave this here for now though I was in two minds as it came out a lot less better then I imagined it to be looooool 😄😄🤭 xx

Resizer_16576481736803.jpg

Resizer_16576481664871.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks let’s hope so.

Lovely picture and hasn’t PA got so much better looking as he’s got older!❤
I've always thought he was a bit greasy , but he does look good, Happy Marriage, with a wholesome wife, that's semi private probably helps !

Reactions: 37
These people should be approached for comment on the "great mum" who wishes unborn children dead amongst others.
Richard Madeley
Lorraine Kelly
Piers Morgan
Andrew Castle
Susannah Reid
.....feel free to add

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Does anyone else recall the story (likely in the DM) when she was out with that Alex Alderson character one night, and while papped hopping out of the Range Rover he 'gave her', she said to the photog's "I hope your children die" or something to that very specific affect? I recall being blown away in the worst possible way...I had no idea she was so nasty. I know much of that 'relationship' was spent getting properly tit-faced, which makes me suspect she is well and truly dangerous ESPECIALLY whilst under the influence.

I'm so so thankful M&K have at least been given a platform to, in their own words and with their own voices, explain exactly what fresh hell Katie Price actually is, and the terror and chaos she continues to inflict on their family (read; HER children, too, which are clearly just collateral damage to her).

What a mess!
@DC16 posted in the last thread towards the end

Reactions: 19
Few thoughts. I think, as a few have said, this will be the tip of the iceberg and there are more stories to come. They were holding back before because of her threatening to harm herself at bad press; I think they are now "publishing and be damned". They know her capacity for lying and manipulating to get her way and are done with pandering to her.

With regards to her family (SP &AFP) issuing a statement excusing/supporting her, I actually don't think this will happen this time. I am prepared to hold my hands up if I'm wrong of course, but they are definitely standing up to her I believe. KP tried desperately to have SB at the wedding and SFP stood firm. Hence Katie with a face like a slapped arse at the wedding, for ONCE she didn't get her way. I hope I'm right.

I would speculate that Peter & Emily would have been made aware that this story was coming out due to them being P&J's parents. Which also indicates, to me, that they are all in agreement.

However, everyone saying "this must be the end for her now".... I doubt it unfortunately; but I do think it's the beginning of the end. She was still appearing on Lorraine and having shows comissioned AFTER Crashgate don't forget, we were convinced THAT was the end too.

Last thought. She's clearly come off SM as she knew this story was breaking. That confuses me. She normally revels in any sort of publicity, couldnt give two hoots... why is it this incident thats scared her? In her head she will have, and has, justified everything she says and does, she won't think she's done wrong, so i don't understand this almost "shamed" coming off social media. I think it's to PRETEND she cares. Also, to stop herself getting in more tit with her posts. Maybe SB has control of her phone/SM.

Over and out.
You’re right.Its not over till the fat lady sings( please God not hole noo weld).
The flying monkeys have already started on the DM, saying Price was “ provoked” by MH.Saying Price could sue for libel.
I hope there is a special place in Hell for that piece of filth that defended her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1411619View attachment 1411620View attachment 1411621
Cant help but wonder why this was printed then the press still let her off the hook for 13 years!!! All the stories in between and the brain dead fans still think it’s lies 🤦‍♀️

The funniest for me was seeing her try to climb in KBs window to get at him and BG. She is not exactly fit and athletic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.