Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about this one too.

Wonder if she will get a tat on her face next 🫢
Fortunately for her, Chris Drury has other more important things on his mind and is unlikely to speak about his time with her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well played by Kris Boyson, I always thought she treated him like a mug, cheating on him. Good on him for not putting up with her after they finished, a pity him and BG didn't last, that would have really peed her off.
I think he half bottled it though, he should have and still could sell the rotten husk out.

Reactions: 26
I must be feeling less enthusiastic than most. It’s great to see K&M speak up but we all know what she’s like.
It might be a tiny tip of the iceberg but there have been heaps of awful stories about her - partying/drink/drugs while pregnant, caught off her face countless times, rapping about drugs, drink/drug driving, vicious to ex partners, charting, lying etc etc etc.
It’s going to need a bigger boat than the titanic to smash the iceberg of her shittery into the open.
I’d love all ex partners, ex business partners and ex employees to spill. She has no means to take anyone to court. Now is the time to do it.
If not, she’s destroying herself day by day anyway. She won’t change, she’s not capable.
Just seen your post.

Reactions: 7
Thanks let’s hope so.

Lovely picture and hasn’t PA got so much better looking as he’s got older!❤
I don't fancy him in the slightest but just as I saw that picture I thought he's aged well and looks good, she must be kicking herself as to what she had.

Reactions: 31
Yep, unfortunately I’m the same age, albeit she’s got a few months on me 😉 And, may I add, don’t look nearly as haggered & butchered as her without any help apart from a little Botox.

A few have echoed how I’m feeling about this latest news and her actions, she’s been told to come off SM to mitigate a reaction. She’ll create a sob story, mental elf issues despite barking that she’s been mentally well on her own social media. She’ll go to the priory again (and not actually go) and proclaim she’s a changed woman, yet she will repeat this behaviour as she is a true sociopathic narcissist. She better tread very carefully though, as I’m sure this isn’t it for her being exposed as the true vile bleep that she is.
To those that have been triggered by this story - all of the love and Krusty hugs to you. ❤
@DC16 & @Nikkinoo never doubted you, @Crowbag said all that needs to be said on that matter.
I doubt the priory rubbish will work this time. We have heard it too many times and so have the media. If the media really have turned, then it will be dismissed has the bull crap it is.

Reactions: 30
Anyone know anything about this??? Carl engaging in gay sex act whilst being filmed by Skank?

073C5D4E-9E67-4055-9EC1-28C4A21EE1CC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
This could turn into the never-ending story:

Chapter one.

It’s a warm Saturday afternoon in May. Bees are busy, birds are gossiping and happy children play. Michelle, Pete, Emily, and Keiron are together, relaxing outside after enjoying one of their host’s famous barbeques. They have these get-togethers as often as they can so the siblings can keep in contact. Over the last two years, it’s become a lovely monthly tradition.

Talk turns to the elephant in the room. Michelle becomes tearful when she explains that she fears Kate and what she is capable of but has been too scared to admit it before. Keiron and Emily reassure her but Pete surprises them all, stands up, and declares, “that’s it guys, enough is enough”. Pete calls Claire and Keiron calls Kirsty. Within 20 minutes an online meeting starts.

Just two hours later there is a plan. After much discussion, with the main focus on the children, they all agree that if the outcome of the imminent court case isn’t a custodial sentence, they must finally speak out. Michelle bravely puts herself forward. Pete says that Emily and he will follow up with a statement shortly afterwards if the public doesn’t support her and she will have their family lawyer at her disposal. The men know this is the mother of their children, a woman they both once loved, but something has to be done before it's too late. Emily, ever the sensible one, ponders that this could potentially open the flood gates of all the others who have been on the receiving end of Kate’s vicious tongue. Keiron looks over at Emily. “The children are safe, it's time we spoke: let Claire make the call”

Krusties, continue as you wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else recall the story (likely in the DM) when she was out with that Alex Alderson character one night, and while papped hopping out of the Range Rover he 'gave her', she said to the photog's "I hope your children die" or something to that very specific affect? I recall being blown away in the worst possible way...I had no idea she was so nasty. I know much of that 'relationship' was spent getting properly tit-faced, which makes me suspect she is well and truly dangerous ESPECIALLY whilst under the influence.

I'm so so thankful M&K have at least been given a platform to, in their own words and with their own voices, explain exactly what fresh hell Katie Price actually is, and the terror and chaos she continues to inflict on their family (read; HER children, too, which are clearly just collateral damage to her).

What a mess!
Yeah she told photographer i hope your wife dies. , it's still online .I have tried to copy link so hope it works, . https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/10/kati...dies-8025909/?ito=article.mweb.share.top.link

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Here’s my guess how this work holiday trip has gone.
Arrive together and full of ploys about travel show. Go together to get matching mtv t-shirts.
Sit sniggering smugly to themselves.
Go silent on Instagram while Ryan builds their next storylines for sale.
Still sniggering smugly.
Couple of bikini pics taken by Cole, extensions still in, nails still on.
Still sniggering smugly.
Cole rides a moped, Cole larks about in a bar. All of them still sniggering smugly.
They get told of story. KFP has no ability to silence it. Ryan has no ability to silence it (even he cant magic up a response to that shitshow).
KFP has full mental hissyfit breakdown. Rips her extensions out, breaks her nails while going demented at SB, Ryan, any inanimate object.
Ryan updates all her social media accounts to shut her down.
Ryan releases early Bikini pics to get some cash.
KFP goes on self harm tattoo escapades.
Story is released…..
No more sniggering smugly.
She’s going to return bald, without nails, scales for skin and a lizard tongue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
After today's revelations I've seen comments across the internet saying how far she's fallen, how did she end up like this, used to be so popular etc.

I see parallels with Prince Harry - people say the same things about him. Truth is Harry - like Kipper - has ALWAYS been a rotten bleep. For many years courtiers and palace PR people carefully stage managed his public image, swiftly dealing with any unfavourable stories. As soon as he cut loose that protection vanished and we saw the real Harry, ie. a petulant little bleep.

Ditto Kipper after she and Claire Powell parted company. It's been a steady public decline in popularity since then. I don't believe Kipper's character and morals have worsened over the years, I think she's the same despicable slattern she always was. CAN Assosciates did an amazing job rehabilitating her public image, whereas the truth is she was never that fun, successful, happy good wife and mother that CP so cleverly presented her as. She wasn't particularly liked prior to hooking up with PA.

What the public are seeing now is the REAL Katie Price, and it aint pretty. Her catastrophic fall from grace was only made possible by Claire Powell elevating her to such high levels in the first place.

Also, as many others have said, I don't think we've seen the last of CP. She loves PA like he's family and I think today's revelations are the start of a constant drip of stories that will finish Kipper off once and for all. Gonna be a hot summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Thank you @Crowbag for what you said at the end of the last thread.

I know some people doubted there was a story because of all the delays, I’m not sure how it works with timings of stories going out, but they obviously have their reasons. (Possibly legal reasons). It was disappointing when they kept changing the days, you could feel that on the threads.

I’m sure this is the tip of the iceberg too, if she says this much directly to people, imagine what she says in private. 😡

We all know her lies on here, but the general public need to be shown her appalling behaviour. 👍
Hopefully more people will expose her for the nasty piece of tit she is 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone who hates trolls, she is the biggest troll that ever existed!!
What kind of mother says to another mother I hope your baby dies? To be honest what kind of human says that to anyone!!!!
Then to wish disability on the baby after knowing what life for Harvey is like just because she is her ex’s partner? So he cheated on you, and quite right too if that’s how you are?
Some one who campaigns about online bullying has posted more bullying posts then anyone I know aimed at their ex’s or their partners.
What ever CW is, he is absolutely destroyed her to the point of her never getting any sort of reputation back. Their relationship is toxic AF.
its clear from all these old news stories she’s always been nasty but she’s spiralled out of control. Some people are just rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Laughing Cow cheese company has changed their logo. I don't think they will get many people buying the ones with the new logo on it. 🤔😀 x

Resizer_16576524199291.jpg

Resizer_16576521666761.jpg

Looooooool 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.