Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More musings, I think this will be the first in a series of exposures about the real KFP by tabloids who have been itching to take her down. AR should speak out next. Don’t think KB will, but BG might. We will have to wait for some years yet to hear PA side of things, unless Claire Can will realise that now is the time for him to speak whilst theirs enough interest.
I was wondering if Claire Powell has been in contact with Michelle and Kieran and maybe even advised them on this Sun story and photoshoot. Especially if Kieran and Peter Andre have been in secret talks behind the scenes re exposing KP. I think it's more likely organised by Kirsty Shaw Rayner though who is close friends with K&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you @Crowbag for what you said at the end of the last thread.

I know some people doubted there was a story because of all the delays, I’m not sure how it works with timings of stories going out, but they obviously have their reasons. (Possibly legal reasons). It was disappointing when they kept changing the days, you could feel that on the threads.

I’m sure this is the tip of the iceberg too, if she says this much directly to people, imagine what she says in private. 😡

We all know her lies on here, but the general public need to be shown her appalling behaviour. 👍
Ok, I'll hold my hand up.
I'll not doubt again.
Unless it's binfest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
More musings, I think this will be the first in a series of exposures about the real KFP by tabloids who have been itching to take her down. AR should speak out next. Don’t think KB will, but BG might. We will have to wait for some years yet to hear PA side of things, unless Claire Can will realise that now is the time for him to speak whilst theirs enough interest.
Hopefully people will start coming forward with their own stories about KFP and how abusive shes been to them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone else recall the story (likely in the DM) when she was out with that Alex Alderson character one night, and while papped hopping out of the Range Rover he 'gave her', she said to the photog's "I hope your children die" or something to that very specific affect? I recall being blown away in the worst possible way...I had no idea she was so nasty. I know much of that 'relationship' was spent getting properly tit-faced, which makes me suspect she is well and truly dangerous ESPECIALLY whilst under the influence.

I'm so so thankful M&K have at least been given a platform to, in their own words and with their own voices, explain exactly what fresh hell Katie Price actually is, and the terror and chaos she continues to inflict on their family (read; HER children, too, which are clearly just collateral damage to her).

What a mess!

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Bianca Gascoigne I think, Kris Boyson's ex. KP had some run in with her
This was probably when it took P to Boysons place then tried to climb in the window to get at BG. It then issued a heavily edited video showing its own acclaimed innocence and Boyson told her that unless she pissed off he'd be issuing the full cctv version to anybody wanting to see it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I was wondering if Claire Powell has been in contact with Michelle and Kieran and maybe even advised them on this Sun story and photoshoot. Especially if Kieran and Peter Andre have been in secret talks behind the scenes re exposing KP. I think it's more likely organised by Kirsty Shaw Rayner though who is close friends with K&M.
Claire will be involved! The rants she made against Emily and constantly accusing Peter of ruining her life, haven’t gone away.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What a vile thing to say to Michelle.
Makes it even worse (in my opinion) that KP has a disabled son herself and knows the difficulties and struggles he’s had. To wish a baby dead or disabled is vile.

Evil witch. No wonder she deleted her social media.

I see the daily fail have done their usual excellent reporting by calling KH and MP’s son Santiago instead of Apollo! 🙄

D61E9521-7FDE-4C9A-BFF1-DE1AAA8A78C3.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Claire will be involved! The rants she made against Emily and constantly accusing Peter of ruining her life, haven’t gone away.
How delicious her allocations against them are sat in the bank ready for the right moment. Fingers crossed the vile JS claims levelled against KH are too. Hoping today’s story was merely an aperitif

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hopefully people will start coming forward with their own stories about KFP and how abusive shes been to them
I'd like to see the young men and boys she's sexually molested going to the police, she's the one who's behaved like JS, not Kieran.

Reactions: 37
Thank you @Crowbag for what you said at the end of the last thread.

I know some people doubted there was a story because of all the delays, I’m not sure how it works with timings of stories going out, but they obviously have their reasons. (Possibly legal reasons). It was disappointing when they kept changing the days, you could feel that on the threads.

I’m sure this is the tip of the iceberg too, if she says this much directly to people, imagine what she says in private. 😡

We all know her lies on here, but the general public need to be shown her appalling behaviour. 👍
You're very welcome.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.