Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main satisfaction I get from their return is that they are still together( not for love though).
There is no moving on, no healing, no new starts.no redemption.
He is stuck with her because she is the only thing keeping him relevant.
She can’t start the “ Bantz” with another the one, because she is still with the one ( number eleventy fousand).
In a strange sort of way this is justice.
Result.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought we’d have pics of her acting like super mum when she’s reunited with the kids! Nope she looks miserable AF with them at a nail salon. Probs on the phone to SB

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think J&B may have taken part in an event at school, this organisation hold runs in primary schools, unless the tshirts are old
Screenshot 2022-07-14 185758.png

Reactions: 12
HaHa but OMG I’ve just pictured your description of Sink-Boy’s angry wanking in my head, make it go away. 😱🤦🏽‍♀️ Though I’ve added an ending that it was a coke/drink-fuelled extreme angry wank, raised his blood pressure so much he keeled over with a heart attack. My mind feels cleansed now.
Your ending is waaaay happier than any of his "happy" endings 😉🤣 I've added your ending to my mental imagery too, good call! 👊🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Typical that it arrived back at Trampy Towers the very day I left Horsham??? :mad:

We passed Dial Post several times and if her hovel is where I think it is then I can say categorically that I fully understand WHY so many of her unrestrained animals have been killed on that road, yet she has still not secured the perimeter. :mad:
I’m not sure how far behind the hedgerow it actually is, we also couldn’t see which entrance gate it was. There’s a metal 5 barred one and a much smaller gap just passed that which was wide open so obviously somebody home. That road is absolutely lethal, always has been. I’d be really worried about animals escaping.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.