Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her name is still on the Jordan Trading Ltd as an active director, but that may just be while they investigate, she certainly cannot operate as a Director.
Yeah that's the one she took the money from.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well someone cut it and it won't be Cole... she'll lie about it and say that it was done ages ago and was hidden by the wig/weave before.
Well Cole is certainly getting her turned even more manly, just how he likes it...🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez, it’s only been 2 days since ‘THE’ documentary! She’s such a nauze! She’s only peed orf cause she was hoping Dwights wallet would appear 😡

Reactions: 8
Her name is still on the Jordan Trading Ltd as an active director, but that may just be while they investigate, she certainly cannot operate as a Director.
The liquidator was appointed 18 Oct 2019.

Reactions: 7
Jeez, it’s only been 2 days since ‘THE’ documentary! She’s such a nauze! She’s only peed orf cause she was hoping Dwights wallet would appear 😡
Fuming and furious again. She wants money!

Reactions: 8

So looks like it is that Joel who did her hair, again trying to make out it’s a throwback. Strange how he puts this on his insta the same day it appears in the paper 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've just been reading the Sun thread on Richard Madeley saying she should get a Queen's award for being such a good mother. I nearly choked with laughter. Here is one comment, there are over 300 so far...

' I read that headline then thought I had been in a coma and woken up on 1st April. Famous for child abandonment to self promote and sprawl herself out with the next male mug that comes along. Famous for Maldives holidays weeks away without the kids. Famous for using her kids as TV and Magazine bait. Famous for having pigsty living conditions. Famous for almost going bankrupt putting herself and her own needs in front of her kids. Surely this headline has to be a joke? What next? Stevie Wonder wins the award for being the best lookout ???? '

I recommend it to get your chuckle muscles up and running after the angry frowning ones have been over-active for the last couple of days... :D Richard Madeley deserves a thread of his own for the amount of stuff being said about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

So looks like it is that Joel who did her hair, again trying to make out it’s a throwback. Strange how he puts this on his insta the same day it appears in the paper 🤬🤬🤬
She don’t even look like that, it’s pretty sad that after having your hair and makeup done you still have to add filters

Reactions: 12

Yup I said this would happen. However, we have pics of her exiting a pharmacy then turning up at MM with her shorter unwashed barnet and it definitely isn't cut and styled.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's gonna milk this situation ad infinum. Note to Katie Price/ If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the Oxford English Dictionary ~ somewhere between tit and Syphilis. (assuming you can read) so JOG-ON!

Wasn’t Jett born in France when she was on holiday? Where was Harvey then? Clearly didn’t mind leaving him? Also I’m sure that your in I’m a celeb for at least 2 weeks, once again happy to leave him even as a little one. How many weeks of the year is she actually with him? I don’t care about the holidays/surgery etc but just own it. Don’t then play the card of “I can’t bear to leave him, can’t be more than 3 hours away” because it’s never bothered her before! How can people not see through her 😞
Yes, Jett was born in France and it seemed suspicious at the time in that, KP constantly wore baggy jumpers in order to 'fool the paps' about how far along in pregnancy she was. She got up the duff with Jett very, very quickly, and to no-ones surprise delivered early. No wonder Kieron asked for a paternity test.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's gonna milk this situation ad infinum. Note to Katie Price/ If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the Oxford English Dictionary ~ somewhere between tit and Syphilis. (assuming you can read) so JOG-ON!

Yes, Jett was born in France and it seemed suspicious at the time in that, KP constantly wore baggy jumpers in order to 'fool the paps' about how far along in pregnancy she was. She got up the duff with Jett very, very quickly, and to no-ones surprise delivered early. No wonder Kieron asked for a paternity test.
Sounds like Lozza🌽

Reactions: 6
She thinks by doing this she will shame Dwight into making an appearance so that she can crow about it in the media. He is too mature to get sucked back into her chaotic life.

Reactions: 14
I am no KP fan but did watch the documentary as I also have a disabled son...although he has nothing like the issues Harvey does.

I thought KP came across well in her relationship with Harvey, you don't build that kind of relationship up overnight and she seemed to have a very good relationship and knew what worked for him and what didn't. It IS a worry when thinking for the future and I thought that came across well.

I cannot comment on the rest of her parenting but I thought she seemed good with Harvey.

And Dwight Yorke is and always was a disgrace ...I've no idea if he has ever supported Harbey financially but he certainly hasn't been present physically.

Reactions: 2
@liar liar so if it was illegal for her to do that with the loan, how has she got away with it?

it CLEARLY states on that Instagram post about her hair how she was giving her hair a break after years of extensions! duck all to do withher doing it for charities. Their lies have lies🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She must be spitting feathers that Kieran has an article in Daily Mail. She can grind her teef thinking that he got paid for it! Someone commented that when Kieran was around, Harvey’s weight was somewhat kept in check.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I am no KP fan but did watch the documentary as I also have a disabled son...although he has nothing like the issues Harvey does.

I thought KP came across well in her relationship with Harvey, you don't build that kind of relationship up overnight and she seemed to have a very good relationship and knew what worked for him and what didn't. It IS a worry when thinking for the future and I thought that came across well.

I cannot comment on the rest of her parenting but I thought she seemed good with Harvey.

And Dwight Yorke is and always was a disgrace ...I've no idea if he has ever supported Harbey financially but he certainly hasn't been present physically.
Well Droosie if you don't research what you say you won't last long on here saying what a good mum she is. We have various posters with disabled children and I can tell you they think she is abhorrent; not one redeeming feature. All of them definitely deserve mother/father of the year accolades for not leaving their child to go partying, drinking, drug-taking, crashing cars, taking 6 holidays a year and spend £100's of thousands on cosmetic procedures. I suspect you aren't that kind of mum either. DY HAS supported Harvey but has now stopped as he is an adult. KP is simply mad that she can't get her hands on any more money and wants to put Harvey away at my cost and your cost. KP has never supported any charities which relate to her son's disabilities until she jumped on one last year. There is no proof of diagnosis of Prader-Willi syndrome either.

Who is Lozza??
Lauren Goodger - she has a great thread ha ha.

Lauren Rose Goodger aka sweetcorn
aka Leppa Pig.

@liar liar so if it was illegal for her to do that with the loan, how has she got away with it?

it CLEARLY states on that Instagram post about her hair how she was giving her hair a break after years of extensions! duck all to do withher doing it for charities. Their lies have lies🤯
I'm confused now - which loan are we talking about - remind a poor old confused bat ;) .

It also clearly states that she will still be experimenting with wigs ha ha. The hair thing - well what she gave away for charity (yeah right) was actually extensions or a weave so not her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Haha Pwicey has gaslighted you good and proper!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.