Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When asked what causes Harvey’s anxieties and meltdowns,she always answers “being away from me”!! As if!! She’s such a narcissist it’s untrue! And it’s total bullshit,he never acts like he knows she is even there,I know this sounds awful,but I failed to see the close bond between them, other than her screaming I love you at him and insisting he repeat it back all the time.Harvey reacted to the lad he didn’t even know with affection, hugging him at the train station, its what he does, it definitely not reserved for his mum!!

Reactions: 18
I am no KP fan but did watch the documentary as I also have a disabled son...although he has nothing like the issues Harvey does.

I thought KP came across well in her relationship with Harvey, you don't build that kind of relationship up overnight and she seemed to have a very good relationship and knew what worked for him and what didn't. It IS a worry when thinking for the future and I thought that came across well.

I cannot comment on the rest of her parenting but I thought she seemed good with Harvey.

And Dwight Yorke is and always was a disgrace ...I've no idea if he has ever supported Harbey financially but he certainly hasn't been present physically.
Stopped reading when I got to the word ‘but’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@liar liar so if it was illegal for her to do that with the loan, how has she got away with it?

it CLEARLY states on that Instagram post about her hair how she was giving her hair a break after years of extensions! duck all to do withher doing it for charities. Their lies have lies🤯
Ah I'm with you now; the Director's loan. Her and her brother were the only directors. He resigned the moment she wrote that cheque to herself as he could have had his accountancy credentials compromised. The company is still listed as it forms part of the money owed to suppliers, HMRC, etc.

You wouldn't on the Lozzer thread ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When asked what causes Harvey’s anxieties and meltdowns,she always answers “being away from me”!! As if!! She’s such a narcissist it’s untrue! And it’s total bullshit,he never acts like he knows she is even there,I know this sounds awful,but I failed to see the close bond between them, other than her screaming I love you at him and insisting he repeat it back all the time.Harvey reacted to the lad he didn’t even know with affection, hugging him at the train station, its what he does, it definitely not reserved for his mum!!
I find it really horrible and uncomfortable when Harvey reenacts Skankyflaps and Cole's "I love you babe" moments for the sake of an Insta story.

Its just not right. Who is encouraging him to do that? And it must be unsettling for Harvey to see his mum all over every no mark she shacks up with. She must have been like that in front of Harvey with every guy who has gone through the revolving door that is Katie Prices gash! Hardly stable environment for the poor lad.

Haven't watched the documentary all the way through, makes me so so angry to see her disinterested dialogue, and her eyes glaze over whenever anyone talks about anyone but her. But have to say, the moments between Harvey and Zack are so so moving, its so lovely to see them interract like that, and Jeanette seems like a truly lovely woman too. Genuinely hope that Harvey finds a stable, happy life in a caring and supportive environment, wish Harvey nothing but the best in spite of all the chat on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wonder if Cole is jealous of all these posts she keeps putting out about Harvey, he hasn’t had a look in the last week or so, apart from the green eyes and looking like he was wearing his pyjamas posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, why does Pwicey always refer to Harvey in the third person when speaking directly to him? Whats all that about?

Reactions: 9
What a shame, you'd have read that I only watched as a I have a disabled child too.

I have never been a KP fan and still am not but thought she did seem to have a good relationship with Harvey. That's not a case of being gaslit...as someone else has accused me of either.

There's lots I don't like about her and I've posted elsewhere on this in earlier threads. I am fair minded though and thought she got a lot of stuff right in her interactions with Harvey when he was getting distressed.

It doesn't excuse her any of the other stuff that she has rightly been challenged for on here,

Reactions: 6
Also, why does Pwicey always refer to Harvey in the third person when speaking directly to him? Whats all that about?
Bloody annoying isn't it. KP has definitely stunted Harveys' vocabulary from birth. The staff at the 'college' spoke normally to him and his speech was much more fluent with them.

Reactions: 14
Just putting this out there:
Katie claims to have cut her hair so that people can take her seriously.
As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Pom Bear: just wondering....

Would you do a play date with Sid?🤔😂
Imagine the scoops we would get.
Oh wait....there would probably be an NDA to sign!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Droosie if you don't research what you say you won't last long on here saying what a good mum she is. We have various posters with disabled children and I can tell you they think she is abhorrent; not one redeeming feature. All of them definitely deserve mother/father of the year accolades for not leaving their child to go partying, drinking, drug-taking, crashing cars, taking 6 holidays a year and spend £100's of thousands on cosmetic procedures. I suspect you aren't that kind of mum either. DY HAS supported Harvey but has now stopped as he is an adult. KP is simply mad that she can't get her hands on any more money and wants to put Harvey away at my cost and your cost. KP has never supported any charities which relate to her son's disabilities until she jumped on one last year. There is no proof of diagnosis of Prader-Willi syndrome either.

Lauren Goodger - she has a great thread ha ha.

aka Leppa Pig.

I'm confused now - which loan are we talking about - remind a poor old confused bat ;) .

It also clearly states that she will still be experimenting with wigs ha ha. The hair thing - well what she gave away for charity (yeah right) was actually extensions or a weave so not her hair.
Ur not a bat, ur a horse 😭😭😭. Sorry the loan she took from her own company, Jordan trading x

Ur not a bat, ur a horse 😭😭😭. Sorry the loan she took from her own company, Jordan trading x
Sorry just read ur reply! Thanks for that

I find it really horrible and uncomfortable when Harvey reenacts Skankyflaps and Cole's "I love you babe" moments for the sake of an Insta story.

Its just not right. Who is encouraging him to do that? And it must be unsettling for Harvey to see his mum all over every no mark she shacks up with. She must have been like that in front of Harvey with every guy who has gone through the revolving door that is Katie Prices gash! Hardly stable environment for the poor lad.

Haven't watched the documentary all the way through, makes me so so angry to see her disinterested dialogue, and her eyes glaze over whenever anyone talks about anyone but her. But have to say, the moments between Harvey and Zack are so so moving, its so lovely to see them interract like that, and Jeanette seems like a truly lovely woman too. Genuinely hope that Harvey finds a stable, happy life in a caring and supportive environment, wish Harvey nothing but the best in spite of all the chat on here.
She has clearly just woke up on this clip aswell, now we all know it’s not because she been up all night with the others! Grea Carer there Kate, clearly enthralled at spending time with ur son that ur so worried about. I noticed she went asleep in the car on the way back from his tour around the colleges aswell 🙄

Last edited:
Looks like when they were on their hols in the Maldives with Ryan, the one where they were away for another 3 weeks away from Harvey...and just before their trip to Turkey, again more time apart from the son she is with 24/7 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks like when they were on their hols in the Maldives with Ryan, the one where they were away for another 3 weeks away from Harvey...and just before their trip to Turkey, again more time apart from the son she is with 24/7 😩
I'm absolutely sick to death of her I'm such a good mum, I'm his carer 24/7 bollocks, I really am. Some people who do indeed have to care for others every day can't even go away on one holiday a year due to their responsibilities/lack of help/worry they daren't put themselves first even for a little while. I know because I had it for about 40 years looking after my disabled Mum. Never mind pissing off wherever she likes at every opportunity, she wants to STFU!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m just about to watch ‘celebs go dating’ Tom Zanetti???? Did KP try to make out something was going on..?

No. Carole posting on instasham, and hour or so ago, a few videos of him and ryan dancing, with krustie saying ' careful your ball might fall out. So i wondered if they had broken lock down again, but seems it was around the time of Maldives/ Turkey trip

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
  • Wow

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.