Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's clearly off his head on grey mash & peas @BigBlue2018 😂🤣

I don't use Itsasham either. I look at storiesdown to see the Insta rubbish 😊
Send anyone over the edge on that diet. Sure Turkey Twizzlers have played their part as well. Maybe this diet has turned his crossed blue eyes to green. Still sinister and sneakly, sly looking whatever colour.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

It's a shame the scissors didn't slip to her bleeping throat!
I'm absolutely furious. Why the duck is she allowed a haircut? Who bleeping hell cut her hair? I'm seriously considering sending evidence of all her lockdown piss taking to MP's, Boris, chief of police, Chris Whitty & a million other people just in case someone does something.
I bleeping ate her SOOOOOO MUCH 😡😡
Well someone cut it and it won't be Cole... she'll lie about it and say that it was done ages ago and was hidden by the wig/weave before.

Reactions: 8
Well someone cut it and it won't be Cole... she'll lie about it and say that it was done ages ago and was hidden by the wig/weave before.
I don't think she knows the difference between the truth and outlandish lie. She thinks everyone is a mug.

Reactions: 11
Well, looks like they were taken by the Sun's photographer, so they can get proof from them when the pictures were taken, we've all see what state her hair has been in, is that shorter cut ready for LW next week? So this is now the 2nd haircut in lockdown, plus her nails have been done several times too. I honestly don't know how she keeps getting away with, yet spouting off about other people breaking lockdown in that article yesterday, but she is out everyday. Do the police seriously believe her lies every time, just check her phone, that should have all the info on they need!!!!

Reactions: 15
I caved and started watching the rest of the documentary on the iPlayer and could only get about half way through as couldn't stand her any more; I thought Harvey seemed lovely and such a shame that he has to rely on KP. Couldn't believe the 'broken feet', the wheelchair, the moped, the numerous different hairstyles/wigs/colours... Carwash always got her in and out of the car didn't he so how on earth did she manage without him there...

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Jett born in France when she was on holiday? Where was Harvey then? Clearly didn’t mind leaving him? Also I’m sure that your in I’m a celeb for at least 2 weeks, once again happy to leave him even as a little one. How many weeks of the year is she actually with him? I don’t care about the holidays/surgery etc but just own it. Don’t then play the card of “I can’t bear to leave him, can’t be more than 3 hours away” because it’s never bothered her before! How can people not see through her 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
STOP IT NOW! NO MORE PREDICTIONS! Unless of course it involves her being held accountable for her debt & lies 😁
I will do that when I know she will next be in court!😉

I am coming round to superglue your fingers together so you cannot type such filth again :LOL:
I’m so glad you don’t know where I live, cos I know you would be coming around to try! By the way, I would only type with my toes!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Taken earlier from my fly on the wall

Cole- “klattie are u gunna elp me wiv the cheap tat ads or wot? My old mans garages are filled to the roof with em.
Klattie- “I ain’t got time for that anymore, don’t ya know I’m replacing that polly...no....molly...oh yes, holly on that morning ting. Me and that Phil bonded over our mutual love of chocolate starfish”
Cole- “ chocolate starfish, whatever next chocolate penguins?”
Klattie- liz rang me and said she’s gonna make me a dame and she never in all her 68 years met such a inspirational and compassionate human being....in fact she’s gonna replace the queen victoria statue in the mall with one of me, so when she looks out her window at buck palace, she can start her day with a reminder to the great humanity in the world, thanks to klattie Price”
Cole- “well, it looks like it’s just me and you Sid”
Sid - “if you think for one minute I’m staying with you. I’ve been offered my own reality show and starts filming tomorrow. Looks like it just you selling the cheap tat and ketones.... byeeeee”

🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I reading this correctly Katie Hopkins is actually backing the narcissistic ego maniac piss poor parent of the year Katie the snow queen tie a plank to your arse if you’re coming in it may save you Price. Has she not seen Katie’s utube masterpiece why I hate Katie Hopkins, shakes head I’m more confused than Richard Madley......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I reading this correctly Katie Hopkins is actually backing the narcissistic ego maniac piss poor parent of the year Katie the snow queen tie a plank to your arse if you’re coming in it may save you Price. Has she not seen Katie’s utube masterpiece why I hate Katie Hopkins, shakes head I’m more confused than Richard Madley......
Imagine Katie Hopkins aligning themselves with you. Says everything. Plus she has said some truly disgusting things about people with disabilities.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Jett born in France when she was on holiday? Where was Harvey then? Clearly didn’t mind leaving him? Also I’m sure that your in I’m a celeb for at least 2 weeks, once again happy to leave him even as a little one. How many weeks of the year is she actually with him? I don’t care about the holidays/surgery etc but just own it. Don’t then play the card of “I can’t bear to leave him, can’t be more than 3 hours away” because it’s never bothered her before! How can people not see through her 😞
Also she left him when she was in Celebrity Big Brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13860857/katie-price-single-jewllery-business-folds/

She was still registered as a Director, although this isn't legally allowed - gotta be something there for Cloudchaser to discuss...
Under what name is she registered? She is still a director of the company she took £154k from as a Director's loan, illegally, as that is subject to the Bankruptcy deal.

Those comments are Savage!! But true and so funny!! The one about Judy being old enough to be his Mother!!!! 🤣
She is and looks it. He is just minging.

Omg the comments in the sun Madeley article 🤣 bet he wishes he'd kept his mouth shut now.....
I bet his IG is receiving a battering 😁

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13860857/katie-price-single-jewllery-business-folds/

She was still registered as a Director, although this isn't legally allowed - gotta be something there for Cloudchaser to discuss...
I can still see stupid Steph saying what a good businesswoman she was when she herself used to host the business news on Breakfast Time! What a complete numpty she's turned out to be. I hope she received the appropriate method of correction for her stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Under what name is she registered? She is still a director of the company she took £154k from as a Director's loan, illegally, as that is subject to the Bankruptcy deal.

She is and looks it. He is just minging.

I bet his IG is receiving a battering 😁
Her name is still on the Jordan Trading Ltd as an active director, but that may just be while they investigate, she certainly cannot operate as a Director.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.