Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it strange that Kerry Katona has not come out in public support of Katie? Weren’t they still good friends recently? Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else find it strange that Kerry Katona has not come out in public support of Katie? Weren’t they still good friends recently? Strange.
I found it more strange when she set up pap shots while she was looking after Princess while KP was in hospital with Harvey

• Wow
Reactions: 17
NO bleeping WAY!!

If that actually happened, all hell would break lose, Richard you are a moron.

BTW, Late home, skimmed a couple of pages, still catching up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
NO bleeping WAY!!

Yeah I think hes been on the Tesco wine again! 😉😂

• Haha
NO bleeping WAY!!

Dear God! This must be a joke, surely? Everyone on that bloody documentary could calm him down except for her. If people think she’s a “good mother” then I’d hate to know what they think a bad mother acts like.

Last edited:
Dear God! This must be a joke, surely? Everyone on that bloody documentary could calm him down except for her. If people think she’s a “good mother” then I’d hate to know what they think a bad mother acts like.
If it's a joke I'm not bleeping laughing!! Can't believe ANYONE would come out with that kind of crap.

Reactions: 13
Lol, ignore old tosspot Madeley, he's going as senile as his nutty old missus, he's not worth listening to🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I leave this here before catching up (I'm on page 2)...as mentioned by @Mikesqueen...would I go on a play date with Sid 😃. xx.

I tried but it didn't work out sadly lol..he had Snarls snarl for the few hours we met up 😄 I couldn't wait to get home and take my bow tie off 😄 xx
Resizer_16117770701250.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wish I could remember how to link a pic 🙄🤔🙁

The clip of Cole today, re Ketones - I remember who he reminds me of - The Hood, from Thunderbirds.

Absolute spitting image. Scary looking individual 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot... Sorry to bang on about the feet/ankle breaks.

If she didn't really do the damage she made out, as clearly all is fine now - that was a holiday with Jnr, Princess and a friend of Princess wasn't it?

Then the kids would also know how she has lied about this 😔😕... Pushing her around in a wheelchair while on holiday and after. Bad enough that she "may" have lied, but to let her kids know this, is abhorrent.

What does that teach them 🙁.... I don't know why it bothers me, but this does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know if she is stabling the horse on working livery the cost (in Cornwall) is approx 550 per month + shoes (say £80 every 6 weeks) not including insurance, vets If needed etc. Full livery would be another few hundred a month 🙄. I can’t see her doing the DIY option like most of us at 65 a month!
I believe someone has the horse on loan so should imagine they will be covering the costs

Reactions: 8
Forgot... Sorry to bang on about the feet/ankle breaks.

If she didn't really do the damage she made out, as clearly all is fine now - that was a holiday with Jnr, Princess and a friend of Princess wasn't it?

Then the kids would also know how she has lied about this 😔😕... Pushing her around in a wheelchair while on holiday and after. Bad enough that she "may" have lied, but to let her kids know this, is abhorrent.

What does that teach them 🙁.... I don't know why it bothers me, but this does.
I really wanted to respond to your post but at the moment I'm struggling to find the right words. Anyway, I will just say that I agree with you 100%, and for some reason I find your post quite moving 💕. Perhaps it's a covid/lockdown thing, I don't know 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.