Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both so illiterate and have no command of grammar, meaning/use of words or spelling. How can people in this day and age be so badly educated? Sure 'Lucky, Lucky Man/Women (no idea anymore)' Pwicey will sort him some bling from AliExpress.

This is my favourite recent picture. Looks like a Quarterback Player for American Football Team The Chicago Bulls! View attachment 408473
Just noticed she is actually wearing a seatbelt. Must be a first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we see a pic of any of these 'holes'? He's only apparently been in their 5 minutes and she's saying she's re-plastering the walls.
Haha yeah, and we all know who's pulling his strings whilst (probably) having a hand up his ar$E!
if she keeps going it will backfire Harvey will be sectioned,putting out storylines that he’s violent.

Reactions: 16
if she keeps going it will backfire Harvey will be sectioned,putting out storylines that he’s violent.
And I'm sure the "chosen" college in Cheltenham will be taking that into consideration when assessing his application. If they weren't aware of it before they sure will be now.

Reactions: 10
@Cloud Chaser
Someone commenting on the Sun said the below.... not sure this has any implications, or if it is correct, so she shouldn’t be able to touch any of Harvey’s trust fund.

The person who commented is correct .

once a person has been discharged from bankruptcy (after 1 year) they can act as a continuing attorney. ... People who are bankrupt can still act as a welfare attorney. If you become bankrupt, this will not affect your welfare power of attorney.

Reactions: 8

Another dozen stories out of an 8 minute YT video!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I wasn't able to get an e-mail address for Jenni Murray but I have e-mailed Jan Moir who wrote an article in today's Daily Mail about Harvey's absent father. If you want to contact her to complain: [email protected] I feel better now lol.

Reactions: 18

Tanning with Prinny tonight apparently 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Tanning with Prinny tonight apparently 🙄
But in that vid of her with Harvey in 'his house' she is creosoted to within an inch of her life and her talons have just been done - sure I could see some hangars on the door handle. Btw, that door is pathetic if he's gonna smack it.

• Haha

Another dozen stories out of an 8 minute YT video!!
He isn't guaranteed a place at the college - not has he the capacity to agree to all this filming. Eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He isn't guaranteed a place at the college - not has he the capacity to agree to all this filming. Eye roll.
Since when has that prevented the currant bun from issuing fake/misleading headlines? The truth hurts their bottom line.

Reactions: 6
They are both so illiterate and have no command of grammar, meaning/use of words or spelling. How can people in this day and age be so badly educated? Sure 'Lucky, Lucky Man/Women (no idea anymore)' Pwicey will sort him some bling from AliExpress.

This is my favourite recent picture. Looks like a Quarterback Player for American Football Team The Chicago Bulls! View attachment 408473
What’s with that woman’s shoe????🤣

• Haha
When is this invasion of Harvey’s privacy going to stop, he has months till he moves to any residential place. Why isn’t he’s social worker stepping in. Harvey hasn’t the capacity to give consent. Priceless may ask Harvey does he want the filming etc and say yes but he doesn’t actually understand what that means.
priceless as we know is using her own son to make money and get her ugly mug on tv and keep herself in the paper all day everyday.

Reactions: 14
Still trying to catch up here, sorry girls if im being repetitive, but this from Prices gram on 5th Jan Harvey was already in his new home, so why is she saying he's just moved in??
(THE GREEN HARVEY NAME ON THE WALL IS THE GIVEAWAY BTW)

Omg my Harvey is so clever and artistic look what he has done this evening and spent the day doing it ❤❤ unfortunately he doesn’t understand why he can’t go to school so i asked him to do something for me to put on Instagram as he loves the praise he gets and when I read your messages ❤ so Thankyou he loves it x
Jan 05, 2021, 19:22:45

Surely if you post and link the sofa companies name classed as advertising???? Report report report the stupid brsinless, hole..... Also anyone noticed in her latest take me seriously dark big shite... How low down her earphones are... Compare to the previous hair shots in all the red tops, ob v the Sun... Classic symptom of face lifts skin being pulled..never go back to normal position... By 50 they 'll down by her jaw..

. RTAQ👸 ( royal tattle artist queen )tattle artist ... Pricey turkey teef, ears by her jaw!!😆😆

@Emmeline... Yes something was mentioned on his gram comment about a girl called Abbi... " what happened to Abbi"... Don't know but very curious??? Come on tattle detectives!!😄
Oh right i see, someone had said Ali,i thought it was another one 😂 id heard about Abbi x

Did we see a pic of any of these 'holes'? He's only apparently been in their 5 minutes and she's saying she's re-plastering the walls.
He's been there since at least 5th Jan if not before go back on her gram posts to that date same green Harvey writing on the wall

He's been there since at least 5th Jan if not before go back on her gram posts to that date same green Harvey writing on the wall

Attachments

Last edited:
Still trying to catch up here, sorry girls if im being repetitive, but this from Prices gram on 5th Jan Harvey was already in his new home, so why is she saying he's just moved in??
(THE GREEN HARVEY NAME ON THE WALL IS THE GIVEAWAY BTW)

Omg my Harvey is so clever and artistic look what he has done this evening and spent the day doing it ❤❤ unfortunately he doesn’t understand why he can’t go to school so i asked him to do something for me to put on Instagram as he loves the praise he gets and when I read your messages ❤ so Thankyou he loves it x
Jan 05, 2021, 19:22:45

Oh right i see, someone had said Ali,i thought it was another one 😂 id heard about Abbi x
Maybe they were moving stuff in and getting it ready and now Harvey has just moved in but it’s still having carpets fitted. Then I guess priceless was waiting to see if she could blag the carpets, like she did everything else.
what would the trust fund money be used for? Things like clothes and cost of living but, she got loads of clothes for free and Harvey would get benefits.
Has me thinking that there isn’t any money left 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Maybe they were moving stuff in and getting it ready and now Harvey has just moved in but it’s still having carpets fitted. Then I guess priceless was waiting to see if she could blag the carpets, like she did everything else.
what would the trust fund money be used for? Things like clothes and cost of living but, she got loads of clothes for free and Harvey would get benefits.
Has me thinking that there isn’t any money left 🤷‍♀️
But why would he have a computer set up at his desk if he hadn't moved in?
I remember that day she did a story too he was sat with a bag of colouring pens and people were questioning if it was her house and saying about there being no curtains etc.
Maybe im wrong but i reckon he moved in new year

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.