Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bunny round too? Can’t even have the post of doing something fun together, no, advertising clothes again. At least she put partner on the post, makes a change 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Someone has commented on The sun ,48 stories in 9 days its nothing but The Sun and Price exploitation.
WTF are SS doing about it duck all.
Ive emailed them twice this week and not even had a reply.
I fear Harvey's in for a massive fall the way this is going and the tit Price is putting out there

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone has commented on The sun ,48 stories in 9 days its nothing but The Sun and Price exploitation.
WTF are SS doing about it duck all.
Ive emailed them twice this week and not even had a reply.
I fear Harvey's in for a massive fall the way this is going and the tit Price is putting out there
48 in 9 days, jeez, that’s not good, that poor boy😥

I’m a bit surprised this is limping along slowly, for someone who has 2.4million insta followers surely she would’ve smashed the 20,000 mark by now🤷🏻‍♀️ Funny that..

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Pmsl, it says in there skanky is going to continue with her online trolling campaign 🤣🤣
Someone should do something about her online trolling.. who does she think she is? Two faced wazzock!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
48 in 9 days, jeez, that’s not good, that poor boy😥

I’m a bit surprised this is limping along slowly, for someone who has 2.4million insta followers surely she would’ve smashed the 20,000 mark by now🤷🏻‍♀️ Funny that..
If she had to start a brand new Instagram or twitter account i doubt very much if she would even reach 1 Mill,she buys bots,click farms (yeah i know same thing) old accounts that people don't use or have forgotten about, multiple accounts of her FANnies

it's a bit early for April 1st
Funny how no one from a PWS charity has come forward hey to praise Saint Kunty

Reactions: 7
Ovaltine?? The woman is bleeping mad, Horlicks is far superior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just been reading up on the stuff about Price, Peter Andre, Claire Powell, Neville Hendricks, Kerry Katona, Max Clifford, Oh my that's interesting.
Pete lying ,corruption, £4 million pay-outs, compensation, affairs, corruption, courts, more lies and secrets the list goes on.
It certainly makes you think if Claire is still involved somewhere along the line (as someone mentioned earlier) and does or what has Price got on her and Pete? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I leave this here before catching up later..I have four pics so far..I add on the one now and the others over the weekend..sorry if they not in order of when they was suggested..I make a note of all suggestions but not the order 🤗 x
This one is of Katie's ear getting more and more low down as suggested last night 😃xx.
Back later 🥰 x

Resizer_16119555401912.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Bunny round too? Can’t even have the post of doing something fun together, no, advertising clothes again. At least she put partner on the post, makes a change 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a cutie, reminds me of Curly Sue ❤

I've just been reading up on the stuff about Price, Peter Andre, Claire Powell, Neville Hendricks, Kerry Katona, Max Clifford, Oh my that's interesting.
Pete lying ,corruption, £4 million pay-outs, compensation, affairs, corruption, courts, more lies and secrets the list goes on.
It certainly makes you think if Claire is still involved somewhere along the line (as someone mentioned earlier) and does or what has Price got on her and Pete? 🤔
I read that as Neville Horlicks, I blame you @265 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How cringe on the keto website.
cole clearly repulsed and looking over priceless shoulder, most likely at a hidden Jodie marsh photo.
Look at the love for Sid. You can see the difference between the photos. She just can’t see it. 🤣
Awww he does love Sid though 🤭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.