Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t even be bothered to read the story!

I see Katie is now following a Polly Gould...is this the same Polly Gould who was married to Andrew... 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I see Katie is now following a Polly Gould...is this the same Polly Gould who was married to Andrew... 😳
Katie, the Creditors aren’t interested what Kris may or may not know about Andrew and your marriage to Peter..
Is Claire from Can involved here? P&J are now older and probably have been told the truth. Katie is mum of the year, her new boyfriend publicly speaking up about Katie’s mothering and the great fathers. So Katie is going to drop a bombshell to keep the media train going, this time using sympathy for her “miscarriage”.

Sorry support worker here and I disagree. My clients don't get it.
I noticed in the scratch card clip Harvey clearly says “Say it again,Mummy?” in a clear concise tone. He strikes me as an intelligent lad. He really is lovely 😍

Reactions: 14

Cole (Max) really needs to learn the difference between a 'troll' and someone who has an honest, rational opinion, which we are all entitled to in this country of free speech. A 'troll' is someone who 'intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. ... Trolls often use inflammatory messages to provoke emotional responses out of people, disrupting otherwise civil discussion'. Not someone who disagrees with you or has an opinion you don't like. As all people who live in the media and make money from this, you have to take negative comments and views as well as positive. If you don't like it make your money another way. Actually the Sun should understand the meaning as well rather than deleting/turning off comments on stories when they know they will probably get negative comments.

Reactions: 17
Katie, the Creditors aren’t interested what Kris may or may not know about Andrew and your marriage to Peter..
Is Claire from Can involved here? P&J are now older and probably have been told the truth. Katie is mum of the year, her new boyfriend publicly speaking up about Katie’s mothering and the great fathers. So Katie is going to drop a bombshell to keep the media train going, this time using sympathy for her “miscarriage”.

I noticed in the scratch card clip Harvey clearly says “Say it again,Mummy?” in a clear concise tone. He strikes me as an intelligent lad. He really is lovely 😍
Yes but its not about how intelligent they are.

Reactions: 5
I know, I have a special needs child and although they know how to do things it doesn’t mean they’re able to do them safely or in the correct order. I’m constantly on alert.

Reactions: 10

I really wish The Sun would stop calling Cole (Max) a 'former Love Island Star'. He never appeared on the island. He failed the interview round because he wasn't good enough and nobody was interested!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

All timed to happen just before May I expect??

Reactions: 8
Cole (Max) really needs to learn the difference between a 'troll' and someone who has an honest, rational opinion, which we are all entitled to in this country of free speech. A 'troll' is someone who 'intentionally tries to instigate conflict, hostility, or arguments in an online social community. ... Trolls often use inflammatory messages to provoke emotional responses out of people, disrupting otherwise civil discussion'. Not someone who disagrees with you or has an opinion you don't like. As all people who live in the media and make money from this, you have to take negative comments and views as well as positive. If you don't like it make your money another way. Actually the Sun should understand the meaning as well rather than deleting/turning off comments on stories when they know they will probably get negative comments.
Absolutely spot on. To the likes of Max or Pwicey, any critic is instantly deemed to be a troll. They believe 100% that there characters are unimpeachable, they are unable to even comprehend any criticism. Textbook narcissistic behaviour.

• Heart
Question for those in the know: on the video KP moves Harvey’s had back on top of the blanket. Would this be to stop him scratching himself or something? Also, does he have hearing issues as she gets very close to his ear while shouting. On a separate note, why is it soooooo important that everyone has to think she’s a good mum. If she was a good mum she wouldn’t need to justify it 🤦‍♀️😱

Reactions: 8
Absolutely spot on. To the likes of Max or Pwicey, any critic is instantly deemed to be a troll. They believe 100% that there characters are unimpeachable, they are unable to even comprehend any criticism. Textbook narcissistic behaviour.
UK Trumps right there. Unimpeachable, arrogant and ironically they are both proven to be vicious and not very nice characters. Oh and Pwicey has the same comb over her bald patches and orange tan as The Donald. My opinion, not trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
UK Trumps right there. Unimpeachable, arrogant and ironically they are both proven to be vicious and not very nice characters. Oh and Pwicey has the same comb over her bald patches and orange tan as The Donald. My opinion, not trolling!
Absolutely! That's why she calls herself The Pwicey!

Reactions: 3
Absolutely 👍....and I know someone else mentioned it before but why does she talk to him in the third person sense? Why does she say 'would Harvey like that" instead of 'would you like that'. 😠. She really doesn't have a clue
It’s so frustrating to watch. It’s as though she doesn’t want him to progress. Even at the mental age of seven, a child isn’t spoken to in the third person.

Sorry support worker here and I disagree. My clients don't get it.
What don’t you agree with? That talking to a person in the first person doesn’t work? I can assure you that it does.

I’m going to say it Em, ‘they’? Have you heard of person-centred care? Individuals with additional needs are not a collective group of ‘the disabled’ that you can talk about like bleeping cattle 😡 and they’re also not ‘your clients’. They are people who you work with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
All done lol 😄💕 xx
More pics tomorrow 🥰🤗😘 xx

Damn as I had to edit on a black background it's come as as a few mistakes on a white end result pic... hopefully its good enough 😘 xx

View attachment 407420

I make on my phone so might look not as good on a bigger screen lol
It is amazeballs my little Corgi - he looks venomousssssssssssssssssssssssss :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Question for those in the know: on the video KP moves Harvey’s had back on top of the blanket. Would this be to stop him scratching himself or something? Also, does he have hearing issues as she gets very close to his ear while shouting. On a separate note, why is it soooooo important that everyone has to think she’s a good mum. If she was a good mum she wouldn’t need to justify it 🤦‍♀️😱
Yup, a lion doesn't have to tell you it's a lion. 🙂

• Haha
I’m off to take a break before I blow a gasket. Not only am I the mother of an autistic child but I am also a nurse. The comments I’m reading by someone who claims to work with people with mental disabilities only further compounds my belief that there needs to be a registration of working competency for carers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup, a lion doesn't have to tell you it's a lion. 🙂
That's cause he can't hide his 'lion' eyes ;)

On to serious stuff... in yesterday's Daily Mail Jenni Murray said this about KP:

'It's high time Katie Price's ex paid up....I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Katie Price, formerly knows as Jordan. I remember interviewing her about her autobiography. There have been five children and three husbands, and through it all she has worked her socks off, but it's her first born, Harvey, for whom she has struggled the most. Harvey - whose father, the former footballer Dwight York, washed his hands of his son - has severe disabilities. I have never been more impressed by Katie that in this week's BBC documentary about her efforts to find her son a suitable college, now he's 18. But she's worried about money. Dwight Yorke's fortune is estimated at £18.3 million. Wouldn't any decent man consider it his responsibility to share such a burden?'

Obviously this woman can no longer be called a journalist and I shall be sending her a note with some home truths which plainly she chooses to ignore. It is find to champion deserving women but not women who have had 4 children removed from them and consider 'parenting' as having someone else paid or un-paid to palm them all off on whenever it has suited her to recover from her latest drug or drink or man binge. Forget about the fortune she has wasted. Where she gets a value figure for DY from I have no idea as he filed for bankruptcy only last year and eventually had to sell his home to cover the debt. Please feel free to write to Jenni Murray - she may listen, you never know. I'm sure you can tell I'm angry 👿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.