Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they were moving stuff in and getting it ready and now Harvey has just moved in but it’s still having carpets fitted. Then I guess priceless was waiting to see if she could blag the carpets, like she did everything else.
what would the trust fund money be used for? Things like clothes and cost of living but, she got loads of clothes for free and Harvey would get benefits.
Has me thinking that there isn’t any money left 🤷‍♀️
Wasn't Loz's Charles fitting carpets the other day? <Said all innocently like... > :devilish: 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they were moving stuff in and getting it ready and now Harvey has just moved in but it’s still having carpets fitted. Then I guess priceless was waiting to see if she could blag the carpets, like she did everything else.
what would the trust fund money be used for? Things like clothes and cost of living but, she got loads of clothes for free and Harvey would get benefits.
Has me thinking that there isn’t any money left 🤷‍♀️
My thoughts exactly, I’m not familiar with the benefits system, would Harvey qualify for Housing Benefit etc.? Maybe KP will live between Snarls and Harvey’s - if Snarl had a bigger place I still don’t think he would of allowed Harvey to stay there, it’s all very sad😥

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly, I’m not familiar with the benefits system, would Harvey qualify for Housing Benefit etc.? Maybe KP will live between Snarls and Harvey’s - if Snarl had a bigger place I still don’t think he would of allowed Harvey to stay there, it’s all very sad😥
I don't know why but I would have thought it was some kind of offence to deliberately make your disabled son homeless...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It pisses me right off all this praise and fantastic,wonderful,super mum tit she's getting when the truth is she has yet again put a dick head of a man and his opinions before her child again 😡😠😡😠

Its not going to be long before #Harveyslaw petition is going round all SM again pushed by super hero mother of the year herself again and all these fools that have crawled out of the woodwork are going to fall for it hook line and sinker.
When we have all seen the vast amount of trolling Mr & Mrs Woods have done their self's.
She's a piece of bleeping tit but always lands on her feet :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh and just a thought, she seems to have forgotten about all her kidnap threats lately telling people where Harvey is going to college, where he lives etc
KIDNAP THREATS MY bleeping ASS

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It pisses me right off all this praise and fantastic,wonderful,super mum tit she's getting when the truth is she has yet again put a dick head of a man and his opinions before her child again 😡😠😡😠

Its not going to be long before #Harveyslaw petition is going round all SM again pushed by super hero mother of the year herself again and all these fools that have crawled out of the woodwork are going to fall for it hook line and sinker.
When we have all seen the vast amount of trolling Mr & Mrs Woods have done their self's.
She's a piece of bleeping tit but always lands on her feet :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Oh and just a thought, she seems to have forgotten about all her kidnap threats lately telling people where Harvey is going to college, where he lives etc
<Hides balaclavas and black athleisurewear...>

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure about the benefits system. I’m guessing maybe a trust fund is the same as savings and over a certain amount it would affect benefits.
Im sure priceless did say that she can stay at Harvey’s. As that’s why it’s a three bedroom.
who knows as it all doesn’t add up.
I just wish that Kris would spill the beans on whatever it is that could end her career.. 🙏

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure about the benefits system. I’m guessing maybe a trust fund is the same as savings and over a certain amount it would affect benefits.
Im sure priceless did say that she can stay at Harvey’s. As that’s why it’s a three bedroom.
I just wish that Kris would spill the beans on whatever it is that could end her career.. 🙏
He may have signed an NDA though they look to end soon as its not quite right.
Also if its criminal behaviour I believe that you can overturn it if you seek legal advice.
I have no idea what he knows has he ever hinted?
I watched a funny reality show set in greece at a hotel and Kris was on it. Prior to Katie arrangement.
Definately worth a watch!!!

Mind ypu Katie Price hardly has a career. She vlogs and Instagrams..Self employed Not employed to work on anything. Not that I know of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also if its criminal behaviour I believe that you can overturn it if you seek legal advice.
I watched a funny reality show set in greece at a hotel and Kris was on it. Prior to Katie arrangement.

Mind ypu Katie Price hardly has a career. She vlogs and Instagrams..Self employed Not employed to work on anything. Not that I know of.
What episode is Kris in of Five Star Hotel?

Reactions: 5
What episode is Kris in of Five Star Hotel?
He certainly for one, knows the truth about the drink driving where she was found pissed out of her head with just a t-shirt on and no knickers. Said Kris' mate was driving but the car keys were found in her handbag and she was arrested and held overnight. Residents of the street initially confirmed she was in the drivers seat when it crashed but then strangely disappeared. Secondly, he knows about the drinking, drug taking. He's also said he was left to look after her kids whilst she was off whoring with other men. I think Kris is worried for 2 reasons. Firstly, he signed an NDA (Amy was waving one in his face the first time she met him). Secondly, he committed perjury lying on his statement re the drink driving. Thanks to KP he appeared in court twice. Previously never in trouble with the police. His parents must dislike her.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Oh I watched that! 5 Star Hotel, wasn’t he a guest and got pied?🤣🤣🤣🤣

blah blah blah 🙄
Oh turn it in! FFS🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

We'll it won't take Inspector Morse to work out who the alledged kidnapper is even if he's wearing a balaclava. Ali G tracksuit, sly, boss cross eyes - green (2% of the population). Balaclava not fitting snugly with the jaw bulge from the jutting, Churchill overbite lower jaw. Accompanied by a dog. Not quite Bullseye from Oliver but a small ginger one with comedy Turkey Teef!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How cringe on the keto website.
cole clearly repulsed and looking over priceless shoulder, most likely at a hidden Jodie marsh photo.
Look at the love for Sid. You can see the difference between the photos. She just can’t see it. 🤣
Very old pictures with her manky hair.

• Sick
[OQUOTE="DC16, post: 3716619, member: 151803"]

Tanning with Prinny tonight apparently 🙄
[/QUOTE]
On her IG. All those scabs on her lips.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

[/QUOTE]
The pictures on her hairdressers IG (trying to make out it is a throwback photo) Joel Maghair21 show how bad they are 😳

At least mother of the year made it into this article, although I think they need to amend how much she owes! More articles like this on the Pwicey highlighting her failures please 🤣

Reactions: 6

[/QUOTE]
I feel sorry for precious, innocently kissing those scabby lips 😕

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.