Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's cause he can't hide his 'lion' eyes ;)

On to serious stuff... in yesterday's Daily Mail Jenni Murray said this about KP:

'It's high time Katie Price's ex paid up....I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Katie Price, formerly knows as Jordan. I remember interviewing her about her autobiography. There have been five children and three husbands, and through it all she has worked her socks off, but it's her first born, Harvey, for whom she has struggled the most. Harvey - whose father, the former footballer Dwight York, washed his hands of his son - has severe disabilities. I have never been more impressed by Katie that in this week's BBC documentary about her efforts to find her son a suitable college, now he's 18. But she's worried about money. Dwight Yorke's fortune is estimated at £18.3 million. Wouldn't any decent man consider it his responsibility to share such a burden?'

Obviously this woman can no longer be called a journalist and I shall be sending her a note with some home truths which plainly she chooses to ignore. It is find to champion deserving women but not women who have had 4 children removed from them and consider 'parenting' as having someone else paid or un-paid to palm them all off on whenever it has suited her to recover from her latest drug or drink or man binge. Forget about the fortune she has wasted. Where she gets a value figure for DY from I have no idea as he filed for bankruptcy only last year and eventually had to sell his home to cover the debt. Please feel free to write to Jenni Murray - she may listen, you never know. I'm sure you can tell I'm angry 👿
Strange because the Sun has reported previously that Dwight Yorke was alsi subject to bankruptcy proceedings? Not sure where that £18.3m figure came from?

Reactions: 9
I think you bought it not brought it, Cole. oh didums, had to buy your own birthday present... let’s see what crap your “gf” buys you
She'll do that trick where his arm will emerge lined in different watches if you get my meaning ;)

• Haha
She'll do that trick where his arm will emerge lined in different watches if you get my meaning ;)
Haha. Priceless will have loads of tat from aliexpress laying around. Make a fantastic birthday gift, so they keep telling us. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On th dms story about Harvey’s transitional 3 bed house, what’s the chances they won’t let me comment! ............Where is the money coming from when she owes so many others thousands? Surely he can't live totally alone so there will be a live in carer to pay for too. Here's an idea, keep him with you, there's enough room it's not like you have your other kids, then let residential staff do the transitioning like they're trained to do! Pay your debts!

Reactions: 12
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Another Story.

She's having a carpet installed, and theres junk and furniture everywhere in the room. Better get cracking with the tidying up Katie hun, otherwise how the duck are they gonna lay the carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t even be bothered to read the story!

I see Katie is now following a Polly Gould...is this the same Polly Gould who was married to Andrew... 😳
How sad that he doesn’t even appear in the press for his own achievements - L O S E R 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha. Priceless will have loads of tat from aliexpress laying around. Make a fantastic birthday gift, so they keep telling us. 🤪
Oh he's just gonna love that regifted blackhead suction remover thingy that she was peddling last year. Hope she cleans it out first 😖 Or those ladder free tights that have been up her, ugh better stop now.

Let's all send Max a job lot of Dettol for his birfday, I'm sure he'll find a use for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we see a pic of any of these 'holes'? He's only apparently been in their 5 minutes and she's saying she's re-plastering the walls.
That’s what I thought too. Plus only mentions one carer. Does she not get a break? Priceless says Harvey can wet the bed a couple of times a night and raid the fridge. Is the carer an actual robot? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Her ears have been refitted at the wrong angle. 👾She's totally trashed her looks, the only thing she ever had going for her.
Belly button almost on her forehead, eyes on the side of her head and wonky, ears hanging off. I'm not even going to mention the bazookas or eyebrowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you bought it not brought it, Cole. oh didums, had to buy your own birthday present... let’s see what crap your “gf” buys you
He is such a plum! We’re now gonna get the whole ‘8 more sleeps till me birfday’ rigmarole 🤦🏻‍♀️ Watching him try to dance and look all un-cool in those ‘Maldives’ clips was so cringe! KP in the background shouting ‘make me laugh, go on, make me laugh’ 🤦🏻‍♀️There’s just nothing about him #wooden

• Haha
They are both so illiterate and have no command of grammar, meaning/use of words or spelling. How can people in this day and age be so badly educated? Sure 'Lucky, Lucky Man/Women (no idea anymore)' Pwicey will sort him some bling from AliExpress.

The tits look like errant shoulder pads...
This is my favourite recent picture. Looks like a Quarterback Player for American Football Team The Chicago Bulls!
PRI_160371905.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Belly button almost on her forehead, eyes on the side of her head and wonky, ears hanging off. I'm not even going to mention the bazookas or eyebrowns.
She really looks like something on the autopsy table on NCIS. The hair though, it must be beyond wrecked if she's let it be cut like that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carl is just really thick. He is perfect for Katie to manipulate. I am quite sure that he was manipulated in to getting those awful veneers, for example. He is wooden because...he is devoid of personality.

Reactions: 12
They are both so illiterate and have no command of grammar, meaning/use of words or spelling. How can people in this day and age be so badly educated? Sure 'Lucky, Lucky Man/Women (no idea anymore)' Pwicey will sort him some bling from AliExpress.

This is my favourite recent picture. Looks like a Quarterback Player for American Football Team The Chicago Bulls! View attachment 408473
That's her mate Dionne in the leopard print mac...

Reminds me of Sandy in Crossroads... 'Mum, mum; where's David...?'

Carl is just really thick. He is perfect for Katie to manipulate. I am quite sure that he was manipulated in to getting those awful veneers, for example. He is wooden because...he is devoid of personality.
The teef fing is so odd. First Kris and now Cole... Is it that she wants them to suffer the same level of pain she does or maybe she has a food spitting fettish?

Reactions: 10
That's her mate Dionne in the leopard print mac...

Reminds me of Sandy in Crossroads... 'Mum, mum; where's David...?'

The teef fing is so odd. First Kris and now Cole... Is it that she wants them to suffer the same level of pain she does or maybe she has a food spitting fettish?
It is likely about control.

Another Story.

What landlord/letting agency let property to this lunatic? In the house a day and it's already thrashed. I think, personal opinion, that she stresses him out so much he breaks things. Didn't look like anything was smashed in the 'residential school'.

He is such a plum! We’re now gonna get the whole ‘8 more sleeps till me birfday’ rigmarole 🤦🏻‍♀️ Watching him try to dance and look all un-cool in those ‘Maldives’ clips was so cringe! KP in the background shouting ‘make me laugh, go on, make me laugh’ 🤦🏻‍♀️There’s just nothing about him #wooden
He made David Brent and Alan Partridge dancing look almost professional. He is a moron (my opinion). Ill educated, can't spell, speak or use words in the English language properly. No talent, no personality and certainly not a nice person. I'm sorry but I am being critical now, he has no redeeming traits, just a thoroughly nasty, sly piece of work.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.