Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Sun have seen her YT 🙄
I'm absolutely delighted that Katie has managed to wangle train passes for Harvey ~ he's gonna love it! But did y'all see her 'face like a slapped-ar$e' when H asked her if she'll come aboard with him? Er... just a thought: He's unlikely to use those passes much as we're meant to be on lockdown and he'll be going to the 'college' full-time soon. Your thoughts on this please?

🤣🤣 I said this a few threads ago!! But don't think many others remembered
Yeah...Maximum grief with the day-glo teef!

Reactions: 7
people are igorant apparently! Fancy going on tv and speaking so igNorantly - she’s such a dick
Yup - she makes me feel more than just a little icky in my guts! Poor Harvey would not have been trolled but for her posting semi-naked pics etc and opening him up to ridicule. Harveys' Law against trolls? Yes, most certainly, but for Gods sake NOT IN HER NAME!! ( and the only time she can keep her face straight about cock is when she mentions PWS...) x

I'm sensing he's losing control and is worried about being dumped now Skanky thinks she's famous again. It was telling in his rediculous rant on Instascam when he was waxing lyrical about her being a wonderful mother that he said 'of course I was there during all the filming'. But thought they hadn't met when the documentary was shot?
My observations on this: KP didn't want him onda docudrama too much in case they split in the future. Also, it'd pi$$-off viewers to see the new 'daddy' hot on her tails.

Reactions: 5

New YouTube out...🤬🤬🤬
Now we know where the new sofas went.
Well I've just watched the video and I'm absolutely knackered with the constant barrage of questions she continually comes out with! I can't even imagine how Harvey feels. Oh and she speaks at him all the time, not to him! 😠🤮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 13
Cole has something to say... sorry for those of you who are not on insta, or have been blocked by him....!
Seriously, his bleeping eyes are like something from a thunderbirds puppet. It looks like someone is operating them at the back of his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously, his bleeping eyes are like something from a thunderbirds puppet. It looks like someone is operate them from the back of his head.
Haha yeah, and we all know who's pulling his strings whilst (probably) having a hand up his ar$E!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t h wear ear defenders because he’s sensitive to loud noises? She permanently SHOUTS IN HIS FACE!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t h wear ear defenders because he’s sensitive to loud noises? She permanently SHOUTS IN HIS FACE!
Saw that pile of Xmas prezzies for the kids WTF?? A set of drums there! Methinks Harveys' aversion to loud noises comes from doors banging, and we can all imagine why...x

Reactions: 11
Well I've just watched the video and I'm absolutely knackered with the constant barrage of questions she continually comes out with! I can't even imagine how Harvey feels. Oh and she speaks at him all the time, not to him! 😠🤮
Is nothing private for Harvey, she going to show every room and where the cameras are. Poor Harvey hasn’t got a choice. Exploiting Harvey in every way. Getting him to do different voices and when he yawned going on at him to say why he yawned...why does priceless think Harvey needs bombarding with questions and shouting ALL THE TIME...
won’t be able to do that once he’s at residential as other peers have the right to privacy, something priceless might not understand as she’s so thick.
Sorry for rant... am so mad right now. Wish I hadn’t watched it... 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Is nothing private for Harvey, she going to show every room and where the cameras are. Poor Harvey hasn’t got a choice. Exploiting Harvey in every way. Getting him to do different voices and when he yawned going on at him to say why he yawned...why does priceless think Harvey needs bombarding with questions and shouting ALL THE TIME...
won’t be able to do that once he’s at residential as other peers have the right to privacy, something priceless might not understand as she’s so thick.
Sorry for rant... am so mad right now. Wish I hadn’t watched it... 😡
Absolutely 👍....and I know someone else mentioned it before but why does she talk to him in the third person sense? Why does she say 'would Harvey like that" instead of 'would you like that'. 😠. She really doesn't have a clue

Reactions: 16
there were "rumors" around Brighton a couple of years ago that H was a bit of a sexual predator - caused a lot of *ahem* embarrasment and £££ to a certain "potential Mother of the Year."

unsubstantiated (NDA), just putting it out there (so to speak)
H from step or H price?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Absolutely 👍....and I know someone else mentioned it before but why does she talk to him in the third person sense? Why does she say 'would Harvey like that" instead of 'would you like that'. 😠. She really doesn't have a clue
Maybe so Harvey knows the question is directed at him. 🤷‍♀️
also why does priceless need to keep getting Harvey to say he loves her. It’s all the time over and over. You can see why he may damage the walls as he’s probably processing all the shouting and questions.
you’re right she doesn’t have a clue.
I don’t get why people can’t see what we all see. It’s like she sending subliminal messages that only fool people with a low IQ. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe so Harvey knows the question is directed at him. 🤷‍♀️
also why does priceless need to keep getting Harvey to say he loves her. It’s all the time over and over. You can see why he may damage the walls as he’s probably processing all the shouting and questions.
you’re right she doesn’t have a clue.
I don’t get why people can’t see what we all see. It’s like she sending subliminal messages that only fool people with a low IQ. 🤔
Oh I know! That constant 'I love you ' looks good to people who just see them interacting occasionally, but to us in the know its monotonous! Its like she can't think of anything else to say to him, so just throws it in for effect 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its very common to speak to an LD in third person, they understand it better

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.