Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha for sure... he’d be someone’s witch...
Do you remember 'Raymond The Bastard' when Max and Paddy were in prison? Cole would well be one of Raymonds 'witches'. Their only friend was a guy who styled himself/wanted to be and dressed like Cliff Richard in a tennis outfit? Comedy classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you remember 'Raymond The Bastard' when Max and Paddy were in prison? Cole would well be one of Raymonds 'witches'. Their only friend was a guy who styled himself/wanted to be and dressed like Cliff Richard in a tennis outfit? Comedy classic.
It's much the same, he's hardly emulating the look of Corleone in that lovely pair of grey pyjamas is he! Sake, I've seen harder looking pastry than him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
7 pages of waffle, I'm caught up, so no actual news then...Oh good I can take it easy tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's much the same, he's hardly emulating the look of Corleone in that lovely pair of grey pyjamas is he! Sake, I've seen harder looking pastry than him. 🤣
I'm sensing he's losing control and is worried about being dumped now Skanky thinks she's famous again. It was telling in his rediculous rant on Instascam when he was waxing lyrical about her being a wonderful mother that he said 'of course I was there during all the filming'. But thought they hadn't met when the documentary was shot?

• Haha
  • Heart
That Family Fortunes not so long ago with Gino was funny. 'Name something you put in your mouth but don't swallow?' Here was I thinking chewing gum, nope, the woman said 'Dick'. They had to bleep it out 🤣🤣
Name a bird with a long neck.....someone said Naomi campbell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Family Fortunes not so long ago with Gino was funny. 'Name something you put in your mouth but don't swallow?' Here was I thinking chewing gum, nope, the woman said 'Dick'. They had to bleep it out 🤣🤣
Name something yellow.

My cardi Les.

Still makes me laff after all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

New YouTube out...🤬🤬🤬
Now we know where the new sofas went.
So the new 3 bed is to transition, nothing to do with Snarl not wanting Harvey at his at all... hence his stoopid ‘big up my Kate’ speech, she’s absolutely foul and I can’t watch her fake ass video no more, it’s uncomfortable to watch and she looks hideous!! Sleek bob???, looks like a ducks arse

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
So the new 3 bed is to transition, nothing to do with Snarl not wanting Harvey at his at all... hence his stoopid ‘big up my Kate’ speech, she’s absolutely foul and I can’t watch her fake ass video no more, it’s uncomfortable to watch and she looks hideous
No joke, she's starting to look like that cat lady Jocelyn Wildenstein now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So the new 3 bed is to transition, nothing to do with Snarl not wanting Harvey at his at all... hence his stoopid ‘big up my Kate’ speech, she’s absolutely foul and I can’t watch her fake ass video no more, it’s uncomfortable to watch and she looks hideous!! Sleek bob???, looks like a ducks arse
She looks late 50's in that awful picture.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.