Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All done lol πŸ˜„πŸ’• xx
More pics tomorrow πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Damn as I had to edit on a black background it's come as as a few mistakes on a white end result pic... hopefully its good enough 😘 xx

Resizer_16118582359400.jpg

I make on my phone so might look not as good on a bigger screen lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah Family Fortunes used to be classic - do you remember when someone had to 'Name a dangerous race' and the contestant said 'The Arabs'. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
Bradley Walsh on The Chase cracking up when he said Fanny Chmelar. Kills me every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More like Tampax - he's about as interesting as cotton wool & cardboard and we all know all he's doing is filling her gap. All you lovely people having a down time at the minute, hugs for you πŸ€—πŸ€—β€ don't let this witch get you down, you're all worth better than that. Take a minute to appreciate yourselves and the love and care you give to others around you, unlike her (despite all her claims she's mother of the year). Xx
Tampax 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh stop it you lot, I'm going to wet myself 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The velvet sofa, the tit stripey wallpaper and the cheap market tat Godfather canvas just scream class Cole.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Bradley Walsh on The Chase cracking up when he said Fanny Chmelar. Kills me every time.
Reminds me of a radio quiz here in Ireland, the host asked the guy to name a bird with long legs and a long neck, the contestant answered Naomi Campbell!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reminds me of a radio quiz here in Ireland, the host asked the guy to name a bird with long legs and a long neck, the contestant answered Naomi Campbell!
That Family Fortunes not so long ago with Gino was funny. 'Name something you put in your mouth but don't swallow?' Here was I thinking chewing gum, nope, the woman said 'Dick'. They had to bleep it out 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Krustie McSkankyPants calling someone a beg 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Oi, Kettle..
Look at Skankys nasty, jealous, spiteful face. She hates to see anyone else, especially her exes, happy. Her and Max are the biggest, trolls, bullies, threateners of exes/strangers going who don't agree with them. Both scum. Strange how all of her exes are now in loving, happy, secure relationships. No sign of cheating there. The only one unhappy is skanky flaps and Snarling Max.

Reactions: 13
Wow she's such a role model to mother's and young women. Give that woman an MBE now!!!

You know what, duck it, lets make her Dame Katie Pwice for services to business and motherhood!
..... And whilst we're at it, why not make her a Saint (Bernard!) x

• Haha
Reactions: 6

New YouTube out...🀬🀬🀬
Now we know where the new sofas went.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Look at Skankys nasty, jealous, spiteful face. She hates to see anyone else, especially her exes, happy. Her and Max are the biggest, trolls, bullies, threateners of exes/strangers going who don't agree with them. Both scum. Strange how all of her exes are now in loving, happy, secure relationships. No sign of cheating there. The only one unhappy is skanky flaps and Snarling Max.
Spot on, that's exactly it. She's jealous to death of her exes being happy with someone else when she is quite clearly never happy herself. She can't stand it. πŸ‘

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.