Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole has something to say... sorry for those of you who are not on insta, or have been blocked by him....!
I’ve just watched this, who the duck does this jumped up, patronising, boss eyed, fake ass manchild think he is?? 🤣 and no 1 hour documentary is ever gonna make people on here respect her in the slightest - just proves my point that this docu was only ever to try and raise her dirty profile - they’re both vile turds🤢 go back to eating your little jumping beans or whatever he was on/flogging yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh, and for anyone asking cause I know you’re all curious, Snarls jumper is from BooHoo, just in case you didn’t notice the huge lettering down the arm and the huge BooHoo logo on the front 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched this, who the duck does this jumped up, patronising, boss eyed, fake ass manchild think he is?? 🤣 and no 1 hour documentary is ever gonna make people on here respect her in the slightest - just proves my point that this docu was only ever to try and raise her dirty profile - they’re both vile turds🤢 go back to eating your little jumping beans or whatever he was on/flogging yesterday!
Flogging with no #Ad. He's already been warned by the ASA numerous times. He was off his head tripping on something as well. He's a complete nasty tool. Pwicey has been calling the documentary 'my show' in the press. Says it all.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Flogging with no #Ad. He's already been warned by the ASA numerous times. He was off his head tripping on something as well. He's a complete nasty tool. Pwicey has been calling the documentary 'my show' in the press. Says it all.
I’ve just reported this ad too to the ASA 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. 💕 I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much 😥. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. 😒......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!
Like and subscribe DING🔔 DING🔔 DING🔔 DING 🔔 irritating AF
You know what she need sto do Mukbang... Eating videos
Katie does Mukbang😂
she loves to gobble on camera
and she can get paid too..
😂 That will wind a few of us up 😉

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Like and subscribe DING🔔 DING🔔 DING🔔 DING 🔔 irritating AF
You know what she need sto do Mukbang... Eating videos
Katie does Mukbang😂
she loves to gobble on camera
and she can get paid too..
😂 That will wind a few of us up 😉
I feel sick now 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Some idiot on Tipping Point answered the question of who performed the Dance of the 7 Veils as Jesus - I'm still howling!
Hilarious! My 2 favourite game show idiots below.

1. Tipping Point a few weeks ago. 'What was the 4th Terrestrial Channel' - answer 'Channel 5'.

2. Family Fortunes - at the end where 2 members of the family answer 5 questions each to get the highest answers (he looked a bit like a relative of beady eyed Cole) answered 'turkey' to every single question and it wasn't even near Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hilarious! My 2 favourite game show idiots below.

1. Tipping Point a few weeks ago. 'What was the 4th Terrestrial Channel' - answer 'Channel 5'.

2. Family Fortunes - at the end where 2 members of the family answer 5 questions each to get the highest answers (he looked a bit like a relative of beady eyed Cole) answered 'turkey' to every single question and it wasn't even near Christmas!
Yeah Family Fortunes used to be classic - do you remember when someone had to 'Name a dangerous race' and the contestant said 'The Arabs'. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah Family Fortunes used to be classic - do you remember when someone had to 'Name a dangerous race' and the contestant said 'The Arabs'. They don't make 'em like that anymore.
They sure don't! I'm going online to search for more howlers!

• Haha
You think she can write? Wow just wow 😲
Reminded me of Ramona Singer🤣 “Wow Bethenny, just Wow” 🤣🤣

Jim Royle off ‘The Royle Family’ Eh-uh! X X X - what a great show that was🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes, forgot about that one, and the time she mentioned about hiring a prozi for him. sounds bad, but I has made me wonder just what else she has done with him.
there were "rumors" around Brighton a couple of years ago that H was a bit of a sexual predator - caused a lot of *ahem* embarrasment and £££ to a certain "potential Mother of the Year."

unsubstantiated (NDA), just putting it out there (so to speak)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
🤣🤣🤣 Moving forward, Snarl is now known as Max🤣
More like Tampax - he's about as interesting as cotton wool & cardboard and we all know all he's doing is filling her gap. All you lovely people having a down time at the minute, hugs for you 🤗🤗❤ don't let this witch get you down, you're all worth better than that. Take a minute to appreciate yourselves and the love and care you give to others around you, unlike her (despite all her claims she's mother of the year). Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonderful mother. Implies if you don't think so your a 'trowel'. Knob, he needs to look up the meaning of 'trowel', he and Price are the biggest ones out there with their threats, aggression, lies and intimidation of people and her ex partners.
It's quite simple Carwash. If she's a wonderful mother, than why don't all her children live with her? Not hard to understand, it's fact & nobody's a trowel for saying it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.