Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EUREKA!
Yeah we should get Pom to make him into a "community dick" cos that's what his life will be after Katie. Big inflatable Penis @Pom Bear or has that already been done, hard to keep up
Oi I'm Eddi - I have no children and I'm older than I look :LOL:

What about that one from The Jungle Book with weird eyes?

But are his eyes green and crossed?
Mine would be crossed if my trouser snake was stuck in the zip ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What about that one from The Jungle Book with weird eyes?
Ha that was the one I suggested in an earlier post. Kaa, he's the snake from the Jungle Book.

Can just imagine that's what cole whispers in Pwicey's ear as he gently frigs her off.

"Trusssssssssssssst in meeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Cole has something to say... sorry for those of you who are not on insta, or have been blocked by him....!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Cole has something to say... sorry for those of you who are not on insta, or have been blocked by him....!
Wonderful mother. Implies if you don't think so your a 'trowel'. Knob, he needs to look up the meaning of 'trowel', he and Price are the biggest ones out there with their threats, aggression, lies and intimidation of people and her ex partners.

Reactions: 15
You little tease! Wot he say? Wot words of wisdom do his neon teef impart?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh just duck off Cole!

Ps Cole your striped wallpaper is shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mavis - what are you dressing up as for the Loz extravaganza? I'm going as a tuna...
I haven't been on that thread for ages, I must check it out. Your tuna has lozza lips maybe thats why she likes it so much.

Last edited:
You little tease! Wot he say? Wot words of wisdom do his neon teef impart?
Basically some really withering praise for Pwicey's mothering skills, a very magnanimous nod to the other kids' dads, and a passive aggressive threat to all the 'trowels' out there who point out the blindingly obvious i.e. that Pwicey is a bleeping TERRIBLE MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven't been on that thread for ages, I must check it out. You're tuna has lozza lips maybe thats why she likes it so much.
You should - there was a bit of jostling for outfit rights yesterday... someone, who will be nameless, until I decide not, opted for a fake tie-on bottom. Pom is going as an immense corn cob. We also have a large tomato hiding in our midst and someone who baggsed the trotter outfit.

I haven't been on that thread for ages, I must check it out. You're tuna has lozza lips maybe thats why she likes it so much.
Oh and your lack of visitation may have been due to the 1/2 bottle of Stolly ;)

• Haha
Watching Cole's Insta story again, you can tell he's reading from a script as its being recorded.

I'm willing to bet any money that Pwicey has written that script, and put him up to it.

The whole thing is so unnatural, so insincere, you can just tell he's reading her words in that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching Cole's Insta story again, you can tell he's reading from a script as its being recorded.

I'm willing to bet any money that Pwicey has written that script, and put him up to it.

The whole thing is so unnatural, so insincere, you can just tell he's reading her words in that story.
You think she can write? Wow just wow 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You think she can write? Wow just wow 😲
Haha okay, I take that back.

Pwicey has dictated those words to a third party, who has then translated them into estuary english so that Cole can read them from a script.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha okay, I take that back.

Pwicey has dictated those words to a third party, who has then translated them into estuary english so that Cole can read them from a script.
Some idiot on Tipping Point answered the question of who performed the Dance of the 7 Veils as Jesus - I'm still howling!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You should - there was a bit of jostling for outfit rights yesterday... someone, who will be nameless, until I decide not, opted for a fake tie-on bottom. Pom is going as an immense corn cob. We also have a large tomato hiding in our midst and someone who baggsed the trotter outfit.

Oh and your lack of visitation may have been due to the 1/2 bottle of Stolly ;)
That fake bottoms mine! Got delivered today and it’s oh so comfy! I love my new butt cushion 🌽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.