Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Carl’s insta story where they are with Ryan and pissed. Is it just me or are they taking the piss out of Harvey? I feel awful saying that but it’s the first thing I thought when they kept repeating ‘love it babe’ as Harvey always says that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes! Cole is Kaa from Jungle Book

Not a trouser snake though 😲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Welcome to #19.

Thank you Facehugger for the thread title, I'm sorry but I had to edit it to fit.

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ss-though-i-lie-my-lifes-a-mess.14256/page-51

To kick off the thread, one of Pom Bear's screwball images.

View attachment 404425

Carry on people

Oh that is a case of Pot and Kettle.
She is such a hypocrite. She, along with snarl are probably two of the biggest lockdown breachers. Why have the police not done anything?

Reactions: 8
She's also draped over Cole in various Insta posts/stories, just like her mother.

I find that so intensely creepy, just like Harvey imitating Pwicey and Cole's public displays of affection!

Just such a weird environment. Unhealthy in my opinion.
Some of the public displays of affection she shows towards Harvey are unsettling and in some ways perverted. The way she closes her eyes when kissing him for the camera, is unnatural and suggestive. Also the way she cuddles up to him with just a T shirt on and probably no underwear or clothing that barley covers her ass doesn't seem right.
Whenever she is sitting she always has her legs spread, why doesnt she just get ' duck me' tattooed on her forehead, as it would seem to be what she is suggesting.

Reactions: 15
@liar liar @BigMavis. Thanks for cheering me up today ladies. 😘🥰🤗
We are becoming the Patsy and Edina of this thread ha ha - more Bolli dear? 🥂 🍾

Some of the public displays of affection she shows towards Harvey are unsettling and in some ways perverted. The way she closes her eyes when kissing him for the camera, is unnatural and suggestive. Also the way she cuddles up to him with just a T shirt on and probably no underwear or clothing that barley covers her ass doesn't seem right.
Whenever she is sitting she always has her legs spread, why doesnt she just get ' duck me' tattooed on her forehead, as it would seem to be what she is suggesting.
You forget the topless swimming with Harvey rubbing herself up against him....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are becoming the Patsy and Edina of this thread ha ha - more Bolli dear? 🥂 🍾

You forget the topless swimming with Harvey rubbing herself up against him....
Yes, forgot about that one, and the time she mentioned about hiring a prozi for him. sounds bad, but I has made me wonder just what else she has done with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah I love your banter 😂
We'll let you have a heavily discounted ticket to our soon-to-be cancelled round Dubai make-up tutorial where we show you how to utilise buckets and trowels for that flawless natural finish. 💄 👄 💅

Yes, forgot about that one, and the time she mentioned about hiring a prozi for him. sounds bad, but I has made me wonder just what else she has done with him.
Try scouring your eyes with bleach - that should remove those imaginings...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. 💕 I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much 😥. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. 😒......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!
Pixie, I'm dreadfully sorry to have made you feel like that 😔😢.

I agree with you, that there are things I read that make me giggle and give some much needed "unthinking time" around the current situation. I've been very Thankful to this site, and the people that post here.

Some things you just can't get out of your head - so much of what she does, doesn't bother me but if it involves the children, than a red mist descends over me. Thank goodness that Jnr, Princess, Bunny and Jett have the Dads they have.

Harvey - I hope that he will receive the support he needs. I wouldn't want to be a care professional dealing with her, but someone in that tangled Web, has got to put him first.

Pixie - hugs to you. Hope you've had a better day. I've just had a short walk with our pooch and DS - cream crackered now but glad I did it.

Reactions: 6
Pixie, I'm dreadfully sorry to have made you feel like that 😔😢.

I agree with you, that there are things I read that make me giggle and give some much needed "unthinking time" around the current situation. I've been very Thankful to this site, and the people that post here.

Some things you just can't get out of your head - so much of what she does, doesn't bother me but if it involves the children, than a red mist descends over me. Thank goodness that Jnr, Princess, Bunny and Jett have the Dads they have.

Harvey - I hope that he will receive the support he needs. I wouldn't want to be a care professional dealing with her, but someone in that tangled Web, has got to put him first.

Pixie - hugs to you. Hope you've had a better day. I've just had a short walk with our pooch and DS - cream crackered now but glad I did it.
Oh no,no, no Babe, you didn't do anything wrong. 😘 Please do not feel you have to apologise. Honestly, it wasn't you. As I said I wasn't feeling too good yesterday. It was Katie bloody price that made me emotional, not you lol.
I'm better today though thanks 💕. I've been out for a walk too, in between laughing at Liar and Mavis 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.