Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Pixie πŸ’–

I wish I could explain why, but the whole broken feet thing, bothers me greatly. I need to ge a life... Oh wait, covid says otherwise πŸ™„πŸ˜•

Nothing sits right about it, and yet she's had so much publicity around it - while there, and after back in the UK. Those kids must have known what happened and have had to play along/keep quiet.

She's walking, wearing riding boots, horse riding - I can't do those things due to long term illness - I wish I could. To know she has intentially lied about all of it, makes me so bloomin fed up.

Her life is one huge lie...
I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. πŸ’• I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much πŸ˜₯. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. πŸ˜’......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
OMG Yes πŸ‘

The one on Hunsnet of Peter Andre having a teabag thrown at him from 2 days ago has legit caused me to wee myself.

I know it's funny, but the lack of respect and appreciation Prunecess shows her dad after everything he's done for her is absolutely disgraceful. Where would she be if it wasn't for him and Emily? In care I would think.

Reactions: 20
I have followed this page for a while now and have experienced a lot of different emotions reading posts from the many brilliant Tattlers who keep me updated on all the goss. πŸ’• I've laughed a lot, got angry a whole lot and at times some posts have made me feel a bit emotional. Especially that video of poor Harvey mimicking his mum and Carl kissing! That one just upsets me so much πŸ˜₯. I honestly can't bear to watch it 😠.
Anyway, like millions of other people at the moment, because of this covid crap and other personal things, I was feeling a bit emotional last night. When I read your post it pushed me over the edge because I imagined all her children having to go along with the many, many lies and fake scenarios in their life and to them it is normal. It is so unfair. I just feel so sorry for them and dread to think what the future holds for them. πŸ˜’......and don't get me started on that 'Like and subscribe' crap!
The issue for me with getting kids to go along with her lies is that it makes them vulnerable. Think about it, they grow up with a parent who twists the truth or just outright lies and encourages or coaches her kids to lie about what's happened. That makes kids very vulnerable to any unscrupulous types that may also coach kids to lie about what's being going on between them. Lies, secrets and hiding the truth in a household makes life fraught for children, when the cannot rely on their mum to be honest who do they trust, who to confide in, who do you believe?

The kindest parent I ever knew was brutally honest at all times, never unkind, never unfair but honest always. When I was a teenager and friends with her daughter and we lived rurally she would drive us to the cinema or the odd party. Her words to us was always "girls if you do something stupid tonight and get into trouble phone me to come get you, I will rescue you first and then read you the riot act!" She never wanted us to be afraid of getting help if one of us drank when we weren't supposed to and then got in a bad situation with a boy. That is what you want in a parent, fair, honest and strong boundaries.

All I see when I love at pricey is someone out to make a buck, even at the expense of her kids, and if she has her way in a few years we will see her daughters following her career path, their dads need to hold firm but I worry for how those girls will be exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The issue for me with getting kids to go along with her lies is that it makes them vulnerable. Think about it, they grow up with a parent who twists the truth or just outright lies and encourages or coaches her kids to lie about what's happened. That makes kids very vulnerable to any unscrupulous types that may also coach kids to lie about what's being going on between them. Lies, secrets and hiding the truth in a household makes life fraught for children, when the cannot rely on their mum to be honest who do they trust, who to confide in, who do you believe?

The kindest parent I ever knew was brutally honest at all times, never unkind, never unfair but honest always. When I was a teenager and friends with her daughter and we lived rurally she would drive us to the cinema or the odd party. Her words to us was always "girls if you do something stupid tonight and get into trouble phone me to come get you, I will rescue you first and then read you the riot act!" She never wanted us to be afraid of getting help if one of us drank when we weren't supposed to and then got in a bad situation with a boy. That is what you want in a parent, fair, honest and strong boundaries.

All I see when I love at pricey is someone out to make a buck, even at the expense of her kids, and if she has her way in a few years we will see her daughters following her career path, their dads need to hold firm but I worry for how those girls will be exploited.
What a lovely post Irene πŸ’•. The kids could possibly enter into relationships in the future and be so paranoid about anything and everything their partner says or does. As you said, if they can't trust their own mother, who can they trust. They may automatically assume that their partners are lying to them when they are not! She has ruined those kids if that's the case. Well done Katie.

Reactions: 16
I know it's funny, but the lack of respect and appreciation Prunecess shows her dad after everything he's done for her is absolutely disgraceful. Where would she be if it wasn't for him and Emily? In care I would think.
She's very spoilt and always has been. She's also totally ignorant.

Reactions: 17
I imagine though the mother has been putting this into her head...HER LOVE OF pete and all that

Reactions: 14
She's very spoilt and always has been. She's also totally ignorant.
Being called Pwincess from birth hasn’t exactly set her up for the most grounded of lives.

I remember when she was born because it was one hour before my son. I remember all my aunts saying β€˜oh he was born the same time as Princess’ and then looking at my fat, saggy stomach. Clearly they were comparing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Being called Pwincess from birth hasn’t exactly set her up for the most grounded of lives.

I remember when she was born because it was one hour before my son. I remember all my aunts saying β€˜oh he was born the same time as Princess’ and then looking at my fat, saggy stomach. Clearly they were comparing.
I still remember her full name
Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre.

Peter use to use Tiaamii I think I remember that from the TV episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god Pom. You took one for the team! Did Snarl Sid try to get you to take steroids and ketos as well and try it on telling you he was registered with 'The Kennel Club?' He did look a bit wired like his owner!
That made me laugh πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
He tried to get me to have them but I said I didn't want to end up looking to much like his owner ..he lost his temper then and started barking aggressively and so I couldn't ask him on the Kennel Club as I was fast out the door before you could say Turkey Teef.

πŸ˜…πŸ˜… xx

• Haha

She's also draped over Cole in various Insta posts/stories, just like her mother.

I find that so intensely creepy, just like Harvey imitating Pwicey and Cole's public displays of affection!

Just such a weird environment. Unhealthy in my opinion.

• Heart
@Pom Bear could you make Carl into a snake, either a cartoony one or a scary one I don't mind.
Pwease xx
Yes! Cole is Kaa from Jungle Book

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And then he settled on Bista, God Almighty :ROFLMAO:
Tiaamii was a combination of the grannies names.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.