Katie Price #19 parenting skills clearly not all there, that's why kids all live elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've recorded the programme but haven't watched it yet. Before I watch it, I've no doubt they're going to paint the Pwicey in a good light - what would be the point of a programme showing a mother triggering her austic son with her shouting and shrieking?

Also, I would think that if Harvey has a trust fund, it would be counted as income when they do the financial assessment for his college placement. But it would also depend who manages any trust and what the terms are.

Like everybody, I hope Harvey gets a placement suitable for his needs that allows him time to grow to his full potential.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Cole is jealous of all these posts she keeps putting out about Harvey, he hasn’t had a look in the last week or so, apart from the green eyes and looking like he was wearing his pyjamas posts 🀣
There is something really unsettling about this guy. He makes my skin crawl.

Well Droosie if you don't research what you say you won't last long on here saying what a good mum she is. We have various posters with disabled children and I can tell you they think she is abhorrent; not one redeeming feature. All of them definitely deserve mother/father of the year accolades for not leaving their child to go partying, drinking, drug-taking, crashing cars, taking 6 holidays a year and spend Β£100's of thousands on cosmetic procedures. I suspect you aren't that kind of mum either. DY HAS supported Harvey but has now stopped as he is an adult. KP is simply mad that she can't get her hands on any more money and wants to put Harvey away at my cost and your cost. KP has never supported any charities which relate to her son's disabilities until she jumped on one last year. There is no proof of diagnosis of Prader-Willi syndrome either.

Lauren Goodger - she has a great thread ha ha.

aka Leppa Pig.

I'm confused now - which loan are we talking about - remind a poor old confused bat ;) .

It also clearly states that she will still be experimenting with wigs ha ha. The hair thing - well what she gave away for charity (yeah right) was actually extensions or a weave so not her hair.
I fear the only 'charity' that benefited was The Bank of Katie Price.

Man, she’s just filth🀒
Tom came across as a really nice, professional guy. Price not so. Grade A witch, desperately trying to cheat on Kerian. Weird all her exes go on to have happy, stable relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who is Joe Hart? What did Katie tweet on his wedding day? Something someone mentioned in the comments in the Daily Fail.

Reactions: 10
NO bleeping WAY!!

If that actually happened, all hell would break lose, Richard you are a moron.

BTW, Late home, skimmed a couple of pages, still catching up.
Richard is irrelevant anyway and tends to jump on the bandwagon to cling on.

I leave this here before catching up (I'm on page 2)...as mentioned by @Mikesqueen...would I go on a play date with Sid πŸ˜ƒ. xx.

I tried but it didn't work out sadly lol..he had Snarls snarl for the few hours we met up πŸ˜„ I couldn't wait to get home and take my bow tie off πŸ˜„ xxView attachment 406365
Sid actually looks like Carl!🀣. Thanks for trying, though!πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dear God! This must be a joke, surely? Everyone on that bloody documentary could calm him down except for her. If people think she’s a β€œgood mother” then I’d hate to know what they think a bad mother acts like.
Glass of ice water for @265 (the new Mr Granger)🀣. I can read how your blood pressure shot up during the catch up!πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I leave this here before catching up (I'm on page 2)...as mentioned by @Mikesqueen...would I go on a play date with Sid πŸ˜ƒ. xx.

I tried but it didn't work out sadly lol..he had Snarls snarl for the few hours we met up πŸ˜„ I couldn't wait to get home and take my bow tie off πŸ˜„ xxView attachment 406365
You are too handsome for that mutt Pom :love:

I believe someone has the horse on loan so should imagine they will be covering the costs
I have a funny suspicion that that agreement has ended due to Covid restrictions.

I've recorded the programme but haven't watched it yet. Before I watch it, I've no doubt they're going to paint the Pwicey in a good light - what would be the point of a programme showing a mother triggering her austic son with her shouting and shrieking?

Also, I would think that if Harvey has a trust fund, it would be counted as income when they do the financial assessment for his college placement. But it would also depend who manages any trust and what the terms are.

Like everybody, I hope Harvey gets a placement suitable for his needs that allows him time to grow to his full potential.
Ah but why should he get a place over and above the other thousands who have already been waiting? Just because his mum is a media bleep? Because she is too lazy to provide any care herself?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So.....going about my business at stupid o’clock this morning, driving back from letting the horse out and β€˜BOOM’ on the local (yes, local, Cornish local, that’s how local!) radio station.....Talking and praising miss no knickers documentary πŸ˜³πŸ™„. I feel violated tbh. It’s as if I am being forced to be a fan through some mind bending constant drivel. Someone send baileys to help me please.... πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Richard is irrelevant anyway and tends to jump on the bandwagon to cling on.

Sid actually looks like Carl!🀣. Thanks for trying, though!πŸ˜ƒ
Pom. Maybe you should have worn your joke teeth and green contact lenses for the date? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wanted to respond to your post but at the moment I'm struggling to find the right words. Anyway, I will just say that I agree with you 100%, and for some reason I find your post quite moving πŸ’•. Perhaps it's a covid/lockdown thing, I don't know πŸ˜”

Thank you Pixie πŸ’–

I wish I could explain why, but the whole broken feet thing, bothers me greatly. I need to ge a life... Oh wait, covid says otherwise πŸ™„πŸ˜•

Nothing sits right about it, and yet she's had so much publicity around it - while there, and after back in the UK. Those kids must have known what happened and have had to play along/keep quiet.

She's walking, wearing riding boots, horse riding - I can't do those things due to long term illness - I wish I could. To know she has intentially lied about all of it, makes me so bloomin fed up.

Her life is one huge lie...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you Pixie πŸ’–

I wish I could explain why, but the whole broken feet thing, bothers me greatly. I need to ge a life... Oh wait, covid says otherwise πŸ™„πŸ˜•

Nothing sits right about it, and yet she's had so much publicity around it - while there, and after back in the UK. Those kids must have known what happened and have had to play along/keep quiet.

She's walking, wearing riding boots, horse riding - I can't do those things due to long term illness - I wish I could. To know she has intentially lied about all of it, makes me so bloomin fed up.

Her life is one huge lie...
This comment by Badger on the Sun, stood out, they always seemed to be quite knowledgeable about KP...

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.