Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #189 and well done to @life’s a car crash for the winning title
with thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the edited version.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...e-a-man-more-desperate-than-dan.31441/page-49

Latest news, Skanky gets new ink and has been off SM for 3 days, that must be a record.

I've started this thread a tad early so I can bugger off and have my afternoon nap.

Here is the offending photo of her ink.

View attachment 1406099
So brave and an inspiration on how she managed to get all those tattoos with her needle phobia. A modern day Mother Teresa.

Never mind the bruise, what is the underarm lump????
View attachment 1406165
The missing nipple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jesus Christ on a bike. What a fudging mess. The thought of a belly button being tattooed really makes me cringe, like nails on a chalk board. Utterly hideous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It’s her bollock. I think we established that previous. I just don’t know what it think about the last week in skanky land . I still think somethings afoot
I'm trying to be Professional at work But That's just Floored me HER BOLLOCK 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are brilliant Life's a car crash 💕💕🙏🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
that is why I was careful in the words I chose but that is a lot of tattoos. But I bet those were not done in a day but 3/5 days because she has got fresh tattoos on her legs too. !!

then also should her creditors know then because a tattoo would be considered a luxury expense as those would still cost plenty of money even in Thailand
How has she managed her morbid fear of needles!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I genuinely wonder when she last seen Harvey, considering she see's him every weekend without fail and uses him as a get out of jail free card.

I think it's true she's been limited in her exploitation of him and therefore doesn't give a tit. I bleeping h@te her sooooo bad 🤬🤬🤬 the other 4 children have their devoted parents, poor Harvey only has that selfish witch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So, she‘s transitioning to a Minecraft version of Jodie Marsh for her Sink Boi then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Has anyone told skanky you apply the numbing cream to the skin not eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I genuinely wonder when she last seen Harvey, considering she see's him every weekend without fail and uses him as a get out of jail free card.

I think it's true she's been limited in her exploitation of him and therefore doesn't give a tit. I bleeping h@te her sooooo bad 🤬🤬🤬 the other 4 children have their devoted parents, poor Harvey only has that selfish witch
SFP's wedding was the last reported time and that was the first time in weeks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm so confused. When were those neon bikini pics? Yesterday or the day before? So she's had 3 tattoos done in a day? I love tattoos and always have but why am I getting the impression she's trying to morph into an ex of SB? Wasn't she covered in tattoos? Either that or she fancies herself as the next Jemma Lucy!
Trying to be Jody Marsh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How has she managed her morbid fear of needles!!!!
All lies as usual

people have outed her countless times about her so called needle phobia

she has used numbing creams in the past like she does with botox injections

• Heart
Reactions: 24
the next instalment of 101 uses or jobs that Katie Price can do

Number 10.......... Medication Advertising (
had to put a disclaimer on the pic for legal purposes lol)
s-l300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m quite tattooed. All mine has to be covered, creamed and washed carefully. No sun, no swimming, it’s an open wound, and I’m in the U.K. No offence to Thailan, but it is a tropic country with tropical diseases, bugs, germs and stuff you cannot see. I wouldn’t risk getting a tattoo abroad. This work she has had done in the U.K. would have cost upwards of a thousand, and probably two days sitting. Is this her new obsession? How long before she starts tattooing her neck and face? Maybe she should have her kids faces tattooed on her rather that Carls. There is some real impulse control problems here. She is a runaway train. Her family must be afraid every time the phone rings, because she isn’t going to make 50 at this rate. And what about a pregnancy? She’s been threatening people with that as an aim. I sincerely hope that social services have their eye on this woman, she is a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
@Pom Bear i think you need to make an Interpol poster for SB, he appears to have vanished off the face of the earth….🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's had that stomach tatt over her belly button so you can't see it's almost inbetween her cleavage. I wonder what Kieran, Pete, J&P think seeing these photos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.