Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably homeless unless she’s hanging on to her fetid tit hole in the country?
I’m wondering why no mention was made of the vile Jimmy Saville slur on Kieran? What a nasty piece of tit she is 😡
maybe it's going to be subject to a court case and therefore can't risk prejudicing that?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm glad that those who said a story was on the way - who come across as calm and genuine - have been proven right.

There were some pretty unpleasant comments thrown their way. Wishful thinking for apologies I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
A good reminder that for a lot of people, this is the first really bad stuff they have heard about her. It's not new to us though. Hahaha that The Sun are krusties now.
K&M have done well here, important points have been got across, they had to prove there was no affair, therefore not the tiniest justification for kippers deranged behaviour. That she uses the lowest form of hurtful words. She doesn't care she is damaging her kids by involving them. She's turned up at their home, awful thing to do.
As for m being scared, I'm guessing there's a lot of crappy skipper behaviour not yet mentioned, and let's face it, her remaining mouth breather fans are probably not entirely safe to be around, I think I'd be worried for the kids.
I suppose Clare from can has masterminded this, I hope there's more to come, and surely to god this is the end of any tv career.
☝I actually believe there is far more to come out. As despicable as this is, it's no surprise to us on this platform. She's hiding in Thailand for sure, and SB has clearly distanced himself and probably back in the UK. I'd bet my house there will be further damaging revelations and no come back for her. She's broken her own rule and seriously "under estimated the Price(y)"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Mail have picked it up now as well. Good! The more the better. Comments are not moderated either so go for it!
I’ve had a quick look ,and believe it or not there is one on there pro Skank, and blaming Michelle.
Ron! Come out here now and explain yourself! You can bring your mate Bunnycuddles too if you wish, Oh and your Katie Price fan scrapbooks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A good reminder that for a lot of people, this is the first really bad stuff they have heard about her. It's not new to us though. Hahaha that The Sun are krusties now.
K&M have done well here, important points have been got across, they had to prove there was no affair, therefore not the tiniest justification for kippers deranged behaviour. That she uses the lowest form of hurtful words. She doesn't care she is damaging her kids by involving them. She's turned up at their home, awful thing to do.
As for m being scared, I'm guessing there's a lot of crappy skipper behaviour not yet mentioned, and let's face it, her remaining mouth breather fans are probably not entirely safe to be around, I think I'd be worried for the kids.
I suppose Clare from can has masterminded this, I hope there's more to come, and surely to god this is the end of any tv career.
And she turned up at Michelle's home just before lockdown, 2020, 2 yrs after restraining order was issued. MP had every right to go to.police then as was direct contact , but probably for sake of kids she didn't. That's the thing with KP , loads of folk say, oh its katie , she doesn't really mean it, it's the kids that will suffer. Hopefully now folk will see exactly what she really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I also suspect, in answer to someone’s question as to why they didn’t report it before if she went round to their house and tried to contact Michelle in other ways, they just ignored her for an easier life. I suspect that her then making serious allegations against Kieran was the straw that broke the camel’s back. It was shortly after that that she was arrested.

The problem with KP is that she has never had to face the consequences of her actions. The ground is rapidly disappearing beneath her though. She needs to ditch the idiot, seek proper help, and turn her life around. She could have a wonderful family life. It’s so sad for all those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.