Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me thinks not real, more attention grabbing, knows how to play the game well does this one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
hold on something is not right here ?? A tattoo would usually take a couple of weeks to fully heal!!. The first few days there would be scabs and then you would be warned by going out in the sun to get tanned, also there would be massive redness around the tattoo !!. This seems very strange that this tattoo has healed in two days from the orange bolder holder pictures
This is what I don’t understand either . I’m tattooed & I used to work in a tattoo studio too .
As with her “ sleeves”
They just both appeared very quickly & she was straight out in the sun & the water . No attempt at them being covered & allowed to heal .
I remember then lots of Tattlers were convinced they weren’t real for this reason .

Turned out they were .
But , true to Skanky form , it’s gotten her attention & everybody is talking about her again , just as she wanted 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
As someone with extensive tattoos here are some basics this rocket doesn't seem able to comply with:

Stay out of the sun
Stay away from swimming
They need to heal and should be covered in ointment/cream etc of your choice
They are oozing wounds and should be kept clean

They look awful and if they are real she is setting them up to fade and look like tit from the get go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just a note on her hair. I don't believe for a second that she has naturally curly hair. The pic of her in her young days is a perm. Never have I seen the slightest resemblance of a curl in her hair that wasn't done by a hairdresser, even without her extensions, not a sign of a curl.
I've seen pictures of her aged 6-12 and the hair is curly, it's natural

Never mind the bruise, what is the underarm lump????
View attachment 1406165
She's not content with the two bazukas and insisted the surgeon gave her another 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think Ryan is staying at the Hotel Hansar Samui, wonder if KP has moved there too?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg, WTF has she done? Are they even real tatts? They look like those ones you get in the back of a bubblegum wrapper.. and wtf is that dip? I know of hip dips but that's a fuckin volcano
Screenshot_20220710-153317_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
hold on something is not right here ?? A tattoo would usually take a couple of weeks to fully heal!!. The first few days there would be scabs and then you would be warned by going out in the sun to get tanned, also there would be massive redness around the tattoo !!. This seems very strange that this tattoo has healed in two days from the orange bolder holder pictures
That's not strictly true in my experience. Other than ones on my neck (which went v like hickeys around it!), the others looked a deeper shade of what they became when healed. If I wiped them then I'd get blood when fresh but a day or a few days later & unless turned at an angle you'd not tell how fresh they were.
Same when I had an allergic rash. Couldn't see it on tattoos although was there.

Jfyi - I absolutely can't abide KFP and her treatment of her kids - esp Harvey & the repeated animal deaths in her care. (Just in case my opinion re tattoos is misconstrued 😘).

This is what I don’t understand either . I’m tattooed & I used to work in a tattoo studio too .
As with her “ sleeves”
They just both appeared very quickly & she was straight out in the sun & the water . No attempt at them being covered & allowed to heal .
I remember then lots of Tattlers were convinced they weren’t real for this reason .

Turned out they were .
But , true to Skanky form , it’s gotten her attention & everybody is talking about her again , just as she wanted 🙄

Jmo but just bc the photos appeared a day or so before doesn't mean that's when they were taken as it's not like she's been papped /spotted etc and we've all been saying how quiet they are.
The gross green bikini pics were likely taken at the beginning of the trip. These today could've been taken last week too for all we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Basically, she’s still on holiday spending money she’s not supposed to have, ruining her body but still getting all the attention she craves…… and she’s still a twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She went over 2 weeks ago. She flew the same day as me I recall, as I was looking out for her at Gatwick 🤣. She could well have had these done in the first couple of days - hence why they’ve been lying low and pretending there’s a problem. Probably got the neon bikini pics taken on day 1 and the drip released them later In the holiday.
What a boring and pointless life. Away from Bunny and Jett for over 2 weeks at this point and clearly in no rush to get back and have a belated birthday celebration with Princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think that those two (hideous) tattoos on her thighs are meant to be two halves of the same image. There's the left hand side of a blank heart on one leg and the right hand side on the other. Ditto the eagle's wings.
Unfortunately, her thighs are seldom close enough together to get the full benefit of this image!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
That's not strictly true in my experience. Other than ones on my neck (which went v like hickeys around it!), the others looked a deeper shade of what they became when healed. If I wiped them then I'd get blood. And I bet th when fresh but a day or a few days later & unless turned at an angle you'd not tell how fresh they were.
Same when I had an allergic rash. Couldn't see it on tattoos although was there.

Jfyi - I absolutely can't abide KFP and her treatment of her kids - esp Harvey & the repeated animal deaths in her care. (Just in case my opinion re tattoos is misconstrued 😘).

Jmo but just bc the photos appeared a day or so before doesn't mean that's when they were taken as it's not like she's been papped /spotted etc and we've all been saying how quiet they are.
The gross green bikini pics were likely taken at the beginning of the trip. These today could've been taken last week too for all we know.
that is why I was careful in the words I chose but that is a lot of tattoos. But I bet those were not done in a day but 3/5 days because she has got fresh tattoos on her legs too. !!

She went over 2 weeks ago. She flew the same day as me I recall, as I was looking out for her at Gatwick 🤣. She could well have had these done in the first couple of days - hence why they’ve been lying low and pretending there’s a problem. Probably got the neon bikini pics taken on day 1 and the drip released them later In the holiday.
What a boring and pointless life. Away from Bunny and Jett for over 2 weeks at this point and clearly in no rush to get back and have a belated birthday celebration with Princess.
then also should her creditors know then because a tattoo would be considered a luxury expense as those would still cost plenty of money even in Thailand

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have a nice nap 265. Thanks for doing the thread. ❤👏❤
KFP still muntering about being a total munter... with added tattoos. Wonder if she'll get her chest done next 🤔😂
If those are real tattoos then I think Carol is encouraging her, she's doing it because his exs were tatted up but the difference is they looked good.

Just go home and try n be a mother ffs, does she give her kids a moments thought? Ever?
Actually they are better off without her around them. She makes me fuckin sick

• Heart
Reactions: 40
that is why I was careful in the words I chose but that is a lot of tattoos. But I bet those were not done in a day but 3/5 days because she has got fresh tattoos on her legs too. !!

then also should her creditors know then because a tattoo would be considered a luxury expense as those would still cost plenty of money even in Thailand
Don’t worry the insolvency practitioner will be fully made aware 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well regardless I'm pissed off with myself for having even the smallest bit of sympathy for her after those neon bikini pics the other day. She's an absolute piss take and a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well if i had food poisoning the last thing i would want to do is have a stomach tattoo

like another member with tattoos said you keep them out the sun dry and clean

we use to use pile cream years ago on fresh tats because of it's healing properties and it worked wonders

fresh tats always look red and sore afterwards i use to explain it feels like sunburn to people who never had one

remember years ago when inking needles use to feel like the tattooist was using knitting needles and that drag feeling when filling in or long outlines

i had a mate who nearly fainted and took cig breaks every 5 minutes lol

with needles being allot better quality and finer the scabbing should me nothing like it use to be allot thinner not like giant scales

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck me she looks rough as duck with those tattoo's. They don't look great on her at all. And I am not anti tattoo's and have 3 myself! Will be interesting if she goes for more lipo and the horse goes all skew whiff.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Welcome to #189 and well done to @life’s a car crash for the winning title
with thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for the edited version.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...e-a-man-more-desperate-than-dan.31441/page-49

Latest news, Skanky gets new ink and has been off SM for 3 days, that must be a record.

I've started this thread a tad early so I can bugger off and have my afternoon nap.

Here is the offending photo of her ink.

View attachment 1406099
I thought someone was messing with Photoshop when I saw these, what is she on????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.