Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a note on her hair. I don't believe for a second that she has naturally curly hair. The pic of her in her young days is a perm. Never have I seen the slightest resemblance of a curl in her hair that wasn't done by a hairdresser, even without her extensions, not a sign of a curl.
Well her mum and her daughter have so it wouldn’t surprise me

• Heart
Reactions: 17
that is why I was careful in the words I chose but that is a lot of tattoos. But I bet those were not done in a day but 3/5 days because she has got fresh tattoos on her legs too. !!

then also should her creditors know then because a tattoo would be considered a luxury expense as those would still cost plenty of money even in Thailand
She’ll have to be skinned at the bankruptcy hearing. There’s just no alternative now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am getting so much abuse on my local news site after they posted an article on her cancelling the plasterclasses. They have even started on my children 🤬🤬🤬

Apparently I'm a terrible women as I'm not bigging up other women. Ffs. They have pissed me right off. They don't want to hear the truth and when you tell them it's all "be kind" and all that bollocks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I wonder if price had some areola tattooed on, while she was there 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Do her overly inflated balloons look as if they might have deflated slightly? Or am I just getting used to them now 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Perhaps “ the bollock” is her growing a new Egg all of her own .

One with her DNA so she can literally date a male version of herself .

She is that vain 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hanno…. And having food poisoning too what a trooper
More like a pooper!!!

I think I've worked out the reason for the tattoo's, it's for when she finally
ends up in PRISON and she's preparing to "Look 'ard".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I,m surprised. I didn't think she could look any worse,then she goes and does this. Horrible vile women. However what would not surprise me is if these tattoos turn out to be fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I thought that, they look slightly reduced. Maybe it's the angle of the pics.
Noooo.
There like her comedians punch line, guaranteed to get a laugh no matter how difficult the audience.
Must be now working on the principle of when you look actually hideous, do something that's looks worse so that people will say how good you looked before.
Ah well, stupid is as stupid does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think she'll have all the names of those that have been between her legs put in the empty hearts? (very tiny script). Also see Mr Potato head is still on her knee

Screenshot 2022-07-10 162158.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I thought when you had tattoos done you should not expose them to the sun !!! The round yellow one not the newspaper 😂😂😂 and they do look red around the edges like fresh tattoos do.
Good job the weather is tit in Thailand then. Every cloud and all that. ☁☁☁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never thought she was attractive at any point in her "career", she looks shocking now, female version of the rock, I shall call her "the slab" and next round of surgery that horse will look like the donkey from shrek.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She real is a piss taker, seriously ill 😂. Go out for a few hours on bike and come back to more rubbish. And what the heck does her bum and chest look like? She is so deformed, she is surely going to have those buoys removed at some point t and I shudder to think what the skin will look like afterwards, but also looking forward to seeing it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The bollock is Sinkwank’s. While he was asleep on their last Thai retreat she employed an unscrupulous doctor to sneak in and remove them. She is now holding his bollocks hostage so he can’t leave her. And that’s the ‘black and white truth’, honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.