Katie Price #188 Social media ban , only 1 fan, looks like a man , more desperate than Dan .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are all broken off in those latest pictures and almost looks like some kind of bruising/scratch on her body 🤷🏻‍♀️ Has she had the extensions out too?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I really like her hair in the first pic, I'm guessing that's down to the Loose Women hair and make up crew.
Well at least Skanky will not be on that show again because I hear it's been axed. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Doing the ‘pretend to be on the phone’ shot 🙄🤣

She is obviously fine, not sick, just hiding out.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her nails are all broken off in those latest pictures and almost looks like some kind of bruising/scratch on her body 🤷🏻‍♀️ Has she had the extensions out too?
Extensions are definitely out.... otherwise I think the marks on her body is just old scarring.... and I think she should have extended her bikini wax up to include her upper leg....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has new ink,

View attachment 1406058

What on earth has happened to her arse implant in the picture with the blue umbrella and cushions? It looks like it's shifted right round to the side giving her a big indentation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth has happened to her arse implant in the picture with the blue umbrella and cushions? It looks like it's shifted right round to the side giving her a big indentation.
She's.... erm.... clenching..... (She has been suffering from food poisoning, you know.... - eyeballs rolling....)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She had better eyebrows back then too and a lack of filters
She looks lovely there! Should have grown old gracefully and stuck with this look. Although I prefer her with darker hair it suits her more.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, starting a thread is very stressful (I did it once and my heart rate went up too high!) and @265 does the job well - no one else wants to willingly! 😁
There's a couple of tit-stirrers here at the moment, could they please stop. Let the mods do the moderating, stop telling other members what they can and can't post and generally butt out. Hit the ignore button and keep away from anything/anyone you don't like.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we have a personal favourite Pricey tattoo?
l’ll go first.
Dead bird under the garter.
( sounds a bit Binfesty)
Dead bird under the garter is beneath the galloping horse.Look for the belly button.Will keep you informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.