Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a Big Bruise on her Torso, I Wonder has she got Fake Airbrushed Tattoos to cover Damage in the same way she Put makeup on her face for bruises ??
I think it’s the residue of marker for tattoo, looks like she was going to have it further round her torso.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not bruises it’s from the stencil, I think she plans on adding more at another session 😳
She hasn't washed herself since she's had them done. They aren't fresh today, i'd say two or three days old, and the fact she still has ink spread from the tattoo artist cleaning the excess away.....she's a manky witch.

hold on something is not right here ?? A tattoo would usually take a couple of weeks to fully heal!!. The first few days there would be scabs and then you would be warned by going out in the sun to get tanned, also there would be massive redness around the tattoo !!. This seems very strange that this tattoo has healed in two days from the orange bolder holder pictures
She never keeps them covered. The minute she is out the shop, she has the clingfilm off, flashing them. That's why they look so bad. She doesn't allow them to heal and she's usually straight onto the beach into direct sunlight and into sea water. She's a bleeping halfwit!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s not bruises it’s from the stencil, I think she plans on adding more at another session 😳
Yeah, I agree, she was gonna have it going further round I reckon. Couldn’t be arsed to clean it off properly before parading out to show it off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She real is a piss taker, seriously ill 😂. Go out for a few hours on bike and come back to more rubbish. And what the heck does her bum and chest look like? She is so deformed. she is surely going to have to have those buoys removed at some point t and I shudder to think what the skin will look like afterwards, but also looking forward to seeing it 😂
Yikes, that second photo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read an article once that said most people are using tattoos as a form of self-harm (a type of cutting.) As someone who is heavily inked and definitely not getting them for psychological reasons, I have to say I read it with quite a bit of contempt. But seeing her today, it's made me think about it again because I'm sure she's using them to cover the disaster she's made of her body, and not for her love of art.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
And all those who were feeling pity for her, tut-tut.
Come back when you've given yourselves a slap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've seen pictures of her aged 6-12 and the hair is curly, it's natural

She's not content with the two bazukas and insisted the surgeon gave her another 😂
Does that mean o e of the Mitchell Brothers is Sinead O'connor and they've had a baby 🤭🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do her overly inflated balloons look as if they might have deflated slightly? Or am I just getting used to them now 🤔.
I think she's got those implants that you can increase or reduce - I'm not sure why you'd want to but still. Some pics the norks are massive then the next pics a few days later they are less massive 😬
You can really see the difference at the top of her norks, especially her right nork, sometimes it's right under her collarbone 🫣

• Sick
Anyone else wondering if SB HAS been arrested or cautioned for his wanking video out there, I’m sure he must’ve broken some laws?! Also, her tattoos are bloody hideous but the thigh ones aren’t even symmetrical - surely Angel wings or whatever they are, should match up either side? She looks a complete mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought that there was a bruise on her torso, but I suppose that it could be some kind of surgery/ Lipo scar.
The hair and nails are a bit strange though.She doesn’t do short nails and these look broken, not cut.
Yep the nails defo look broken and picked at not done at a salon imo

Anyone else wondering if SB HAS been arrested or cautioned for his wanking video out there, I’m sure he must’ve broken some laws?! Also, her tattoos are bloody hideous but the thigh ones aren’t even symmetrical - surely Angel wings or whatever they are, should match up either side? She looks a complete mess.
We can but hope! 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she trying to hide all the disfiguring marks and scars, the misplaced belly button etc, she gonna need a lot more tats

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think the Tats are to cover scars, bellybutton etc and she Obviously wants to be like SB's Tattooed Ex's
She's Pulled her Hair out and her Nails and that's definitely a massive bruise.
Just when you think she cannot look 👀 any worse!!! Never Underestimate the Skank 😱😱😱

Your Right they Look Fake and you if you look at the top of her legs and her belly there's what looks like Ink spots and smears But that could just be her skin tone and Sun Damage
Apologies I just said exact same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.