Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put it this way, I would rather not have a court case at all than have a court case but get away with the charges.
So skanky might feel smug but the fact that she was initially charged just shows what her life has become now. Smug, because you got away with breaking the law.. pat yourself on the back love (if those manly arms allow you to)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I‘m not saying she shouldn’t be serving a sentence, quite the opposite I think she should if only on tag.
But there are many out there and far more dangerous who are repeat offenders and let off.
I could go online and pull up many many cases of repeat offenders who keep getting off, it’s just that we rarely hear about those cases until it gets much worse.
The tabloids are also responsible by giving her airtime and using her for clickbait when she should be ignored.
The trouble is it’s also people like us clicking on her stories that gives her more power, as it shows there’s still a big interest in her, hence why they still write about her.
Yeah I agree. It's horrendous to see how many people get away with far more serious offences.
I guess the difference is, they're not in the public eye, blatantly flaunting their crimes, being all smug about them and hypocritically trying to get anti-bullying laws in place! She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How did the last, dismissed, case go to court in the first place if there was no evidence? Admittedly my knowledge of police procedures is based on watching 24 Hours In Police Custody (which I would LOVE to see Skanky on!), but when the police want to prosecute someone, they have to get the CPS to agree to the prosecution & don't they have to prove they have enough evidence at that stage?
All I can think of is did her legal team make mincemeat of their evidence.
Hopefully more will come to light now it’s out there about lack of evidence.

Reactions: 17
This is top secret but 100% genuine. Not intent in taking Garath gates virginty she also took the son of one Tony and cherie Blair. She made him dress up as a nazi and got video evidence. Tony Blair is a freemason of the highest order and Cherie Blair controls the courts in the UK so Katie has had enormous power to get anything she wants, like how the points on her license keep being taken off. But now with modern technology like deepfake, Blockchain, and facial artificial intelligence her alibi is running out and the Blair's will not be her puppet for much longer. Watch this space!!
That’s quite a strong accusation to make but it was always suggested she knew someone at the top 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I‘m not saying she shouldn’t be serving a sentence, quite the opposite I think she should if only on tag.
But there are many out there and far more dangerous who are repeat offenders and let off.
I could go online and pull up many many cases of repeat offenders who keep getting off, it’s just that we rarely hear about those cases until it gets much worse.
The tabloids are also responsible by giving her airtime and using her for clickbait when she should be ignored.
The trouble is it’s also people like us clicking on her stories that gives her more power, as it shows there’s still a big interest in her, hence why they still write about her.
Yes, I recognise
Put it this way, I would rather not have a court case at all than have a court case but get away with the charges.
So skanky might feel smug but the fact that she was initially charged just shows what her life has become now. Smug because you got away with breaking the law.. pat yourself on the back love (if those manly arms allow you to)
A friend of mine used to refer to figures like this as” three TVs “.
Because that’s what it looked like they were carrying while walking down the street.I suspect it’s more appropriate to apply it to men though.
Just add tight T-shirt, skinny ripped jeans, tattoos and loafers with no socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think walking around in that freak show of a body is punishment enough for anyone, to be fair......................

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey Kipper, if ya that skint go and rob a Bank, I'm sure you will get away with it. You could even smile at the camera on your way out.

So when is the next Court date and what's happening with comparing KH to JS and the letter posted from the airport
Erm, soon (probably, but she'll get away scot free), nothing and a whole lot more nothing!

Honestly, if I was her I'd have to start pushing it to see what else I could get away with

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just think.If she was being protected because of her undercover/blackmailing/grassing behaviour, spare a thought for her “ handler”, who has to make all the bad consequences of her actions go away.
Whilst being discrete about it all, and hiding the machinations from Joe public.
He must have paid off his mortgage by now with all the overtime he’s accrued.
Secret Steve from section sixty, must go into the office every Monday with dread in his heart.
I’m being a bit sarcastic because I’m beyond fed up with her getting away with everything.
Secret Steve 🤣🤣🤣🤣. All these characters we have here could write a book but fact is so much more odd than fiction ever could be

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I agree. It's horrendous to see how many people get away with far more serious offences.
I guess the difference is, they're not in the public eye, blatantly flaunting their crimes, being all smug about them and hypocritically trying to get anti-bullying laws in place! She makes me sick
You and me both, I think she’s the lowest of the low and would love to see her given a more fitting sentence.
If it’s any consolation she’s never looked so unattractive, miserable. She’s all but lost her children. She’ll have to cope with losing her mother, also knowing all she’s put her through at the most stressful/difficult time of her life, as I do think AP is on borrowed time. She’s lost so many fans who once admired her. She’s lost her money, her earning ability, her home, she’s bankrupt. She now has a criminal record which will limit her. She’s stuck in a relationship with another narcissist, who’s vile, childish, has no personality and no decent future ahead of him. She has to watch on as far more beautiful younger models take her place, knowing she was once in their position but made a mess of things and didn’t invest wisely.
What makes it even more fitting is she’s done it all to herself, she’s drip fed her own karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Erm, soon (probably, but she'll get away scot free), nothing and a whole lot more nothing!

Honestly, if I was her I'd have to start pushing it to see what else I could get away with
They're making extra heavy security measures at the Jewel House at the Tower as we speak.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is top secret but 100% genuine. Not intent in taking Garath gates virginty she also took the son of one Tony and cherie Blair. She made him dress up as a nazi and got video evidence. Tony Blair is a freemason of the highest order and Cherie Blair controls the courts in the UK so Katie has had enormous power to get anything she wants, like how the points on her license keep being taken off. But now with modern technology like deepfake, Blockchain, and facial artificial intelligence her alibi is running out and the Blair's will not be her puppet for much longer. Watch this space!!
baae68e4ba3a68519687b0a67547fa71.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have lucozade, I'm in the garden, and there are strawberries. I'm ready.

Bring on more top seekrit posts.
Because if I had top seekrit news I'd definitely post it on a gossip site to keep it, er, seekrit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s quite a strong accusation to make but it was always suggested she knew someone at the top 🤷‍♀️
I think the original poster stating that might be on the windup 🤔
Cherie Blair doesn’t ‘control’ the courts in the UK. As far as I was aware it’s the Lord Burnett of Maldon who’s Lord Chief Justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Katie Price #187 skank free of justice in begged clothing leaves the rest of us loathing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.