Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Police should make public why they failed to have any ‘evidence’ to take it further. They should want to put their side across as they look like a bunch of muppets!
Was it because it was a gun and she refused to say who was driving. Perhaps a further charge will come for not naming the driver. But won’t hold my breath

• Angry
Reactions: 16
For any of those who think it’s just KP getting off lightly it’s really not but because we know more about her, her history and are more emotionally invested I can see why people might think like that.
I think you’d be shocked if you saw how many violent criminals get little to no prison sentence and others just walk away with a slap on the wrist if that.
As said previously our judicial system is not fit for purpose.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Katie has been one of the most protected people in the country, but with advances in technology her water tight control is about to go!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wowzle weasel, the Daily Fail have got 1.2k comments up and just skimming through, 99% negative o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The DM comments are open and NOT being moderated. A lot are mentioning the fact that she looks like a man, some are proper brutal! I know she is an emotionless robot but some of these comments have got to hurt her! One of my personal favourites: That Carl Woods bloke must have a very strong stomach :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is top secret but 100% genuine. Not intent in taking Garath gates virginty she also took the son of one Tony and cherie Blair. She made him dress up as a nazi and got video evidence. Tony Blair is a freemason of the highest order and Cherie Blair controls the courts in the UK so Katie has had enormous power to get anything she wants, like how the points on her license keep being taken off. But now with modern technology like deepfake, Blockchain, and facial artificial intelligence her alibi is running out and the Blair's will not be her puppet for much longer. Watch this space!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
This is top secret but 100% genuine. Not intent in taking Garath gates virginty she also took the son of one Tony and cherie Blair. She made him dress up as a nazi and got video evidence. Tony Blair is a freemason of the highest order and Cherie Blair controls the courts in the UK so Katie has had enormous power to get anything she wants, like how the points on her license keep being taken off. But now with modern technology like deepfake, Blockchain, and facial artificial intelligence her alibi is running out and the Blair's will not be her puppet for much longer. Watch this space!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
what the duck’s going on this week ???

• Haha
Reactions: 45
For any of those who think it’s just KP getting off lightly it’s really not but because we know more about her, her history and are more emotionally invested I can see why people might think like that.
I think you’d be shocked if you saw how many violent criminals get little to no prison sentence and others just walk away with a slap on the wrist if that.
As said previously our judicial system is not fit for purpose.
I understand people getting off on a one off incident. But she breaks the law repeatedly. Surely that should be taken seriously and as its "high profile", they should make an example of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How did the last, dismissed, case go to court in the first place if there was no evidence? Admittedly my knowledge of police procedures is based on watching 24 Hours In Police Custody (which I would LOVE to see Skanky on!), but when the police want to prosecute someone, they have to get the CPS to agree to the prosecution & don't they have to prove they have enough evidence at that stage?

Reactions: 20
Don’t forget she had SFP bring her wedding forward as well so she could go on holiday (pretending it was for court purposes when she knew she wouldn’t get sent down!). If holiday was booked months ago, then she would have mentioned it when SFP was making arrangements. Her pants is an inferno!
Good point

Did Sfp bring the wedding forward though for her behalf can we really believe skank was more worried about missing her half sisters wedding than going to prison i don't

you can't just re arrange a wedding date on a whim unless the church wasn't previously booked I'm assuming plus the guests

unless skank did manipulate the dates then Sfp and the others are just idiots allowing it

if Kfp would not change her mind on sink boy attending do we think she would change her wedding date for skanks behalf

we don't even know the truth why sink boy is never around her extended family it's all speculation

i don't like anything this person stands for or does i simply follow the stories for the interest of entertainment and sometimes disbelief in what she and those around her do for attention

we all have to stop taking what the red tops post and her crap as gospel unless it has a strong element of truth or from a reliable source :unsure:

Reactions: 15
I’m still going for the Al Capone argument (he got off murder charges and was jailed for tax evasion). She will continue to get off all her court cases because she is Teflon and then she will be jailed for something really small and silly. She can’t continue to have case after case and get off with community service and a fine.
Even looking on Twitter there are a number of serving police officers who are equally as angry at her evading justice and laughing at them. She’ll go under, just be patient.

Reactions: 38
The Police should make public why they failed to have any ‘evidence’ to take it further. They should want to put their side across as they look like a bunch of muppets!
She either has the best lawyer in the world or the worst CPS/police where she lives.

Who wants to re-enact some of Pwicey's misdemeanors in the area so we can see if it's her lawyer or system that gets you off? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I understand people getting off on a one off incident. But she breaks the law repeatedly. Surely that should be taken seriously and as its "high profile", she should make an example of her.
I‘m not saying she shouldn’t be serving a sentence, quite the opposite I think she should if only on tag.
But there are many out there and far more dangerous who are repeat offenders and let off.
I could go online and pull up many many cases of repeat offenders who keep getting off, it’s just that we rarely hear about those cases until it gets much worse.
The tabloids are also responsible by giving her airtime and using her for clickbait when she should be ignored.
The trouble is it’s also people like us clicking on her stories that gives her more power, as it shows there’s still a big interest in her, hence why they still write about her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.