Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am getting very tired of these antics.
The only reason she is continually in the press is court case after court case.
She doesn’t turn up for some,others are just a pap walk for her.
And never any meaningful outcome.
She will end up killing herself in that car.Then we will hear all the outpourings about how poor Katie was let down by everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Unbelievable, she gets away with it yet again. Why isn’t there evidence to proceed? It’s just beyond a joke now, she must be laughing her ugly head off at all this.
If would take a miracle for her head to fall off… the width of that neck 😂 Seriously though, she’s a total mess and her demise will be by her own hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just don’t see it personally, if that were really the case I doubt many of the offences would even get to a court list but I respect your thoughts on it.

Edit. KP also has so many ‘valuable’ get out of jail cards, MH issues, a terminally ill mother, being a single mother and of a disabled child. We know differently where some of these things are concerned but Judges go by what’s put in front of them and as she pleaded guilty last time there was no need for a trial where these ‘get out of jail cards’ may well have been addressed.
The judges should be presented with a copy of the Wiki on the Skanky horror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Exactly this! She makes it so easy. Sometimes I have to step away because the amount of hate I feel for this vile woman can't be normal.
Same here. It was all about her animal cruelty at first for me but now it’s so much more. She’s the horridest (not a proper word but I like it) ‘female’ creature on two legs. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 duck her!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Police should make public why they failed to have any ‘evidence’ to take it further. They should want to put their side across as they look like a bunch of muppets!
Yep , maybe we need to ask them that question , I feel an email coming on

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just think.If she was being protected because of her undercover/blackmailing/grassing behaviour, spare a thought for her “ handler”, who has to make all the bad consequences of her actions go away.
Whilst being discrete about it all, and hiding the machinations from Joe public.
He must have paid off his mortgage by now with all the overtime he’s accrued.
Secret Steve from section sixty, must go into the office every Monday with dread in his heart.
I’m being a bit sarcastic because I’m beyond fed up with her getting away with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well that’s me done. She,s got away with it again. Seems like she can do whatever she wants and wherever she wants. Nothing will ever happen to her to face the consequences of her actions. She just laughs at us all and I,m sick of it. I once got threatened with jail for not submitting a report which was nothing to do with me. There has been overwhelming evidence against her and pled guilty yet nothing happens. Why?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes, apparently dropped by the Police....here we go again.... SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE
I really don’t believe this. WTF is going on with her.
She might as well commit any crime she likes now, as she will get away with it. 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I am getting very tired of these antics.
The only reason she is continually in the press is court case after court case.
She doesn’t turn up for some,others are just a pap walk for her.
And never any meaningful outcome.
She will end up killing herself in that car.Then we will hear all the outpourings about how poor Katie was let down by everyone.
As long as she doesn’t harm anyone else let her crack on. I am sick to death of her tbh she’s a plague.

Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This just proves what a liar she is

it was reported she had made the recent Thai holiday booking months ago

if this was the case why did she arrange shister classes for dates she knew she would be away on her so called work trip

if you do a deeper search you will find she had dates booked through June and July

Don’t forget she had SFP bring her wedding forward as well so she could go on holiday (pretending it was for court purposes when she knew she wouldn’t get sent down!). If holiday was booked months ago, then she would have mentioned it when SFP was making arrangements. Her pants is an inferno!

Reactions: 19
I really don’t believe this. WTF is going on with her.
She might as well commit any crime she likes now, as she will get away with it. 😡😡😡😡
Hey Kipper, if ya that skint go and rob a Bank, I'm sure you will get away with it. You could even smile at the camera on your way out.

So when is the next Court date and what's happening with comparing KH to JS and the letter posted from the airport

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.