Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with whoever said they keep thinking they can’t dislike her more than they do already. I also keep managing to find an extra bit of loathing for this vile creature. I take it she is extending her stay in Thailand? Can’t think why else all these plaster classes have been cancelled. So yet again she won’t be having her two hours with Jett and Bunny. Don’t they matter to her at all? What on earth do K and M have to say to them……oh yes, Mummy should have been seeing you but she’s still on holiday with that horrible bloke you’re scared of. Again.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Afternoon everyone 😘 please don’t feel despondent about todays news😡

We all have something she would give her right arm for, credibility, honesty and integrity. All the things she does not have. Sooner or later everything will catch up with her and when it does we can sit back smugly because we saw it coming.

In the meantime……. I hope no innocent member of the public gets hurt whilst she is out and about breaking the law.

Happy Tuesday everyone 😘🥰x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree with whoever said they keep thinking they can’t dislike her more than they do already. I also keep managing to find an extra bit of loathing for this vile creature. I take it she is extending her stay in Thailand? Can’t think why else all these plaster classes have been cancelled. So yet again she won’t be having her two hours with Jett and Bunny. Don’t they matter to her at all? What on earth do K and M have to say to them……oh yes, Mummy should have been seeing you but she’s still on holiday with that horrible bloke you’re scared of. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with whoever said they keep thinking they can’t dislike her more than they do already. But then somehow I keep managing to find an extra bit of loathing for this vile creature. I take it she is extending her stay in Thailand? Can’t think why else all these plaster classes have been cancelled. So yet again she won’t be having her two hours with Jett and Bunny. Don’t they matter to her at all? What on earth do K and M have to say to them……oh yes, Mummy should have been seeing you but she’s still on holiday with that horrible bloke you’re scared of. Again.
I hear you.My initial distain has progressed to utter loathing.Its practically morphed into an allergic reaction.
Please, someone find an antidote to my Skankeritis.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does ‘tickets non-refundable once purchased’ work? I can understand if you bought a ticket and couldn’t attend you won’t get your money back. But what happens if Skanky cancels/postpones, surely you should be able to get your money back legally?
Legally you can, that disclaimer is worth nothing. It's just her moronic fans never bother to kick up a fuss when they don't get a refund because they think KP's 'mental health' is more important than their £80.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This is top secret but 100% genuine. Not intent in taking Garath gates virginty she also took the son of one Tony and cherie Blair. She made him dress up as a nazi and got video evidence. Tony Blair is a freemason of the highest order and Cherie Blair controls the courts in the UK so Katie has had enormous power to get anything she wants, like how the points on her license keep being taken off. But now with modern technology like deepfake, Blockchain, and facial artificial intelligence her alibi is running out and the Blair's will not be her puppet for much longer. Watch this space!!
Things that make you go 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did wonder that, the fact she mentioned she was listening to Junior from Thailand, could be a smokescreen that they have come back and she hoped no journalists will be at the court as they think she will be out of the country. 🤷‍♀️
8pm in the UK would be 2am in Thailand so she would have to stay up very late to hear it. I bet she didn't bother, she will just pretend she did.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hear you.My initial distain has progressed to utter loathing.Its practically morphed into an allergic reaction.
Please, someone find an antidote to my Skankeritis.
I'm afraid there is only one way and that will entail having yourself surgically removed from all social media, never watch the news or chat shows, never read a newspaper ever again and cut yourself from all friends and family. If all these steps are taken, there is hope you will make a slow recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t keep up.How many driving offences is this now?And this is just the tip of the iceberg, think of how many times she has avoided being caught.
This must be the way she always behaves on the road.
The cops should just take up residence outside her house and wait for her to come out driving, she clearly does it on a regular basis and the excuse is that they have to actually catch her in the act to prosecute. It can't be that hard to catch her surely? She's no criminal mastermind after all.

I wouldn’t say beautiful, she was average. If she was beautiful she would never have touched her face in the first place
Agreed, I don't think she was classically beautiful, she was interesting and knew how to make the best of her looks, but that was all. That pic that often gets posted on here where she was 17 I don't think she looks beautiful at all! Rather gawky if anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im not even angry. I expected it.
That’s bizarre isn’t it, when you just expect certain people to continually get away with things.
I don’t believe Price is being protected, but the whole system is underfunded and needs a complete overhaul.
However, it does seem that the only people the law comes down hard on,are the ( usually) ,law abiding.
Exactly! Remember a few months ago when that woman nudged one of those protestors that had glued themselves to the M25 with her car? She was charged with dangerous driving and given an 18 month ban for a first offence! Yet KP repeatedly offends and either gets off completely or a token slap on the wrist.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I think she has a good legal team and it looks like the police didn’t have pictures of driver so no proof it was her driving
But even if they don't have proof it was her if the car was registered to her then she has to supply the details of who was driving. Failure to do so is also an offence.

Reactions: 19
Maybe she is having surgery and will need to stay for recovery

Reactions: 15
I thought she had to meet with probation officer weekly
So she must have got permission to go on holiday/filming

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.