Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to say but it's the fault of politicians.
They are the ones making the rules and setting targets.
At the moment we have the very worst set ever in charge amongst which we have the most incompetent Home Secretary who is there purely for photo opportunities.
I can actually believe that Pricey is being deliberately given an easy ride by the Judiciary because she embodies all of the current political values, lie, cheat, break the rules and laugh it all off.
I think we know how it will play out, Pricey will continue driving stoned and/or drunk, speeding happily along until such time as she seriously injures someone or kills them.
But it won't be her fault and all the usual suspects will defend and excuse her, it will be MH and being triggered by other people because as Lorraine says, she's a poor wee thing.
For whatever reason the boys in blue don't want her prosecuted, if they had really had enough of her behaviour then they would have made certain of a successful prosecution long ago.
I don’t think it runs that deep as far as KP embodying their non existent political values/morals are concerned.
I don‘t disagree where the government are concerned, lack of funding on all things important, we’ve been going downhill for a longtime.
These days you don’t even have to go far to smell skunk/weed, when did the Police turn a blind eye to that years ago.
There’s little to no respect for anything these days and with such a corrupt government it’s no surprise. We have convicted criminals within our Police Force, our Prisons are full, there’s little to no deterrents. We’ve more poverty than we’ve had in a longtime which will lead to increasing crime and our corrupt PM is more interested in being the next Churchill than trying to deal with the mess this county is in.
We are basically up 💩street without a paddle.

Reactions: 22
I don't see how she can keep using H though, he is no longer a child, he is an adult over 18. Mentally he may not be an adult but that is not how he is viewed legally. He is also very well cared for in his (free) full time college so why on earth he would be an excuse for her not to be jailed is beyond me.
KP’s no doubt costly legal team will say otherwise about H needing KP whether he’s in full-time care or not. They will know every trick in the book, it’s what they‘re paid handsomely for. As for over 18 I think because of H‘s vulnerability his age is just a number.
Sadly for Harvey I think the day he will no longer be used by her is when one of them is no longer here.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Kerry Katona hasn’t got a pot to piss in either. Her and Skanky are like the two cheeks of the arse that represents all that’s rotten in society.
Rented house and leased cars, she doesn't mention those inconvenient details though. When I was in the only fans leaked pics group, her pics came up a lot. Topless, not er... spread legs but frontal view, grim, really really grim. Her expression, was sad but resigned. She isn't in great shape, no better than pricey actually, mangled boobs, horrific tummy tuck. Hard to see how she's making much unless she's meeting punters or doing weird requests.
Had to leave the groups, quite depressing, it's all very well for the young and attractive section, but pricey and katona are in the section were you're being paid peanuts to be humiliated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
KP’s no doubt costly legal team will say otherwise about H needing KP whether he’s in full-time care or not. They will know every trick in the book, it’s what they‘re paid handsomely for. As for over 18 I think because of H‘s vulnerability his age is just a number.
Agreed. He is now classed as a vulnerable adult rather than a vulnerable child.

Reactions: 21
I just don’t see it personally, if that were really the case I doubt many of the offences would even get to a court list but I respect your thoughts on it.

Edit. KP also has so many ‘valuable’ get out of jail cards, MH issues, a terminally ill mother, being a single mother and of a disabled child. We know differently where some of these things are concerned but Judges go by what’s put in front of them and as she pleaded guilty last time there was no need for a trial where these ‘get out of jail cards’ may well have been addressed.
Jwren - I think its a case of "The devil looks after his own", after all, she'll be back with him sooner rather than later then Hell will empty faster than one of her tit plasterclasses

Reactions: 12
Katona is full of tit. She rents or leases cars for a day and pretends they are hers, and she takes out six month tenancy agreements on properties then gets kicked out for not paying for them.
Let’s call it out for what it is. Lies.
She’s a grifter and a con artist. Who remembers when ‘her’ car was a prize in that raffle for which gullible muggins were paying £30 a ticket for? I bet not one person got their money back from that either.
Your right they did not

the rules stated if for some reason the intended prize cannot be provided a percentage of the ticket sales will be offered as an alternative cash prize

but the hosting site still gets their fees

even after her Range Rover was stolen she still kept selling tickets for the raffle and people still bought them

also some delusional supporters were praising kabonkers for the alternative prizes she supplied as gift boxes

paid for reviews to try and make her look good

you can still find the info if you google

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What the hell is she going on about?

Ok
Oooh, look, look...

Big difference between cancelling and rescheduling.
Either way, it's deluded fuckwit fans have been screwed over AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 21
katona is as bad as Katie she is bragging showing off 2 cars(supposed to be hers and worth £200k)yet she as been bankrupt twice what about the poor people who could have lost their homes because she spent money and could not give a f..k about paying them maybe she should have given them the £200k,if you are made bankrupt you should have to pay all the money back ifsometime in the future you then go on to make money(banktruptcy to some people is a easy way to live the life they want,then and screw decent honest people out of the money they owe them,then repeat it again and again
Katona doesnt even own a house ... anyone that believes she owns 2 Lambos is joining in with her jaunt around fantasy island

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand if no evidence is available how was she caught in the first place ?

as a driver and been caught speeding 5 mph over limit ( country road ) i got points and a fine i know how i was treated by the police being so smug and considering towards me

when caught speeding there're several scenarios that can pan out usually it's a copper with a radar gun who clocks you and has a college further down the road who pulls you over or they pull you over directly before passing them and issue you a fine and producer

then the mobile van and ( hidden motorbike in bushes ) which takes images and records speed this version starts the Nip processes

then the fixed speed cameras which also take images and records speed this also starts the Nip process

they are other ways to be caught but these are usually the ones that catches drivers out in my area

what makes no sense is the BMW.. was the car registered to skank/sinky or someone else

the car was caught speeding so someone was driving it

even if no clear image of the driver when caught speeding by cameras it starts the Nip process which has to be replied to within 28 days but received within 14

using the excuse you moved address and the Nip went to the old one won't wash as it's your responsibility to report any changes of address

now skank has used this as an excuse in the past blaming her mother who deals with all these things and she got away with it

I think we we need to start thinking a little more deeply before commenting on any rubbish posted about skank as lot's of info about her seems fake and deliberately miss informed and exaggerated to get attention

i know for a fact the police in my area don't let Nips just go away they come knocking

so i have no idea how she or her cronies continue to get away with these sort of issues

her downfall will come and hopefully she will be the only one involved and no one else will be hurt

doing something wrong intentionally or not and being caught you have two choices learn by your mistakes accept the consequences and don't do it again and focus on making yourself a better person for your own self worth and others

or continue to do as you want with no regards to others around you

the so called friends and supporters/followers of skank must be very shallow individuals considering skank shows no improvement in her attitude or behaviour towards others and her family but continue to want to be associated with her in the public eye for what ever reason of publicity positive or negative

:mad:
I think we all know what to do now if we fancy a bit of speeding;
* Get off our faces on drugs & booze
* Take vehicle out and race about the roads like a deranged loony on pretext of visiting A Friend (aka Dealer) at 6am

When the summons comes through pretend to not be at home or on 'oliday, write Return to Sender on envelope then forget all about it but when you are obliged to acknowledge the papers

* Claim to have medical problems, bring out Disabled Child Excuse, blame all the ex-husbands and random legovers, wheel out Terminally Ill Mother complete with oxygen cylinder
* Walk away from another case smirking because you are Untouchable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.