Katie Price #186

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story has hit the DM now (the dropped case) havent had chance to check twitter yet but imagine there will be a :poop: storm from most of the general public. Never forget that this woman (!) has sacrificed her children due to her abhorrent behaviour, doesnt have much of an income these days, has destroyed her face and body due to obscene amounts of surgeries and lives a life that none of us would trade.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I dont think we need the courts to bring her down, I think between herself & wanky they are doing a fine job of it themselves
To be honest its the only way it is ever going to happen. For whatever reason she gets away with everything and it really is beyond a joke now. The normal bloke in the street would never get away with what she has and continues to do so. But looking at her she is on a downward spiral she is a state in every respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, apparently dropped by the Police....here we go again.... SHE IS UNTOUCHABLE
The Police should make public why they failed to have any ‘evidence’ to take it further. They should want to put their side across as they look like a bunch of muppets!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Yel

This whole thread will be locked if you don't stop ignoring mods warnings and giving airtime to nobody fantasist accounts.

Don't be stupid! Ignore and keep about the public figures. Report any mentions to keep this thread open.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm done now, I mainly lurk here, but the system is a bleeping joke, one day she's going to kill someone.

Reactions: 24
It has been removed from the listings.
Unbelievable, she gets away with it yet again. Why isn’t there evidence to proceed? It’s just beyond a joke now, she must be laughing her ugly head off at all this.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The Police should make public why they failed to have any ‘evidence’ to take it further. They should want to put their side across as they look like a bunch of muppets!
I think she has a good legal team and it looks like the police didn’t have pictures of driver so no proof it was her driving

Reactions: 19
Out of curiosity what do you think she could possibly have done to the police and those in the judicial system to let her get away with it, all she knows is sexual favours and these days that’s no big deal.
Just look at the state of the country, there are plenty of violent criminals getting off with little to no prison sentence. Look at the lenient sentence the guy got for dragging a policemen along the road at high speed to his death, leaving his body unrecognisable. Dominic Cummings has dropped a shed load of evidence against Johnson and he‘s still in his job and KP is not in the same league as Johnson.
What she clearly does have is a good legal team, who’ve probably pulled the Police ‘evidence’ to pieces. Does anyone know the fine details of the alleged speeding, I’m not saying she didn’t do it for one minute but do we know anymore than the papers have said about the inciden
I doubt it is the police, or the judiciary she has anything on. They are just doing has they have been told to, and go leniently on her. If there is any protection it would have to be from much higher up in the system. She’s either seen, or knows something that happened back in her heydays, would be my guess.

Reactions: 14
I think she has a good legal team and it looks like the police didn’t have pictures of driver so no proof it was her driving
All that money wasted on legal teams when she could just behaved herself, and paid her creditors what she has paid them

I doubt it is the police, or the judiciary she has anything on. They are just doing has they have been told to, and go leniently on her. If there is any protection it would have to be from much higher up in the system. She’s either seen, or knows something that happened back in her heydays, would be my guess.
But who would believe her, unless she had solid proof

She will end up killing someone and her moronic scumbag family will be in the press bleating for privacy, going on about her ex husbands and spouting shite about Caroline Flack and "being kind". The police and judges seem toothless and spineless when it comes to dealing with her, but if it was me or any person on here doing a fraction of what KP has done we wouldn't see daylight. duck her, I say we leave her to self destruct and just hope she doesn't take some poor innocent out with her.
We can all be assured that she will duck it up big-time sooner rather than later although I hope its just herself she kills, not an innocent who happened to encounter it .
I'm simply amazed that I can despise somebody MORE every single day but its easy with this hole

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just don’t see it personally, if that were really the case I doubt many of the offences would even get to a court list but I respect your thoughts on it.

Edit. KP also has so many ‘valuable’ get out of jail cards, MH issues, a terminally ill mother, being a single mother and of a disabled child. We know differently where some of these things are concerned but Judges go by what’s put in front of them and as she pleaded guilty last time there was no need for a trial where these ‘get out of jail cards’ may well have been addressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
We can all be assured that she will duck it up big-time sooner rather than later although I hope its just herself she kills, not an innocent who happened to encounter it .
I'm simply amazed that I can despise somebody MORE every single day but its easy with this hole

Exactly this! She makes it so easy. Sometimes I have to step away because the amount of hate I feel for this vile woman can't be normal.

Reactions: 23
I don't understand if no evidence is available how was she caught in the first place ?

as a driver and been caught speeding 5 mph over limit ( country road ) i got points and a fine i know how i was treated by the police being so smug and considering towards me

when caught speeding there're several scenarios that can pan out usually it's a copper with a radar gun who clocks you and has a college further down the road who pulls you over or they pull you over directly before passing them and issue you a fine and producer

then the mobile van and ( hidden motorbike in bushes ) which takes images and records speed this version starts the Nip processes

then the fixed speed cameras which also take images and records speed this also starts the Nip process

they are other ways to be caught but these are usually the ones that catches drivers out in my area

what makes no sense is the BMW.. was the car registered to skank/sinky or someone else

the car was caught speeding so someone was driving it

even if no clear image of the driver when caught speeding by cameras it starts the Nip process which has to be replied to within 28 days but received within 14

using the excuse you moved address and the Nip went to the old one won't wash as it's your responsibility to report any changes of address

now skank has used this as an excuse in the past blaming her mother who deals with all these things and she got away with it

I think we we need to start thinking a little more deeply before commenting on any rubbish posted about skank as lot's of info about her seems fake and deliberately miss informed and exaggerated to get attention

i know for a fact the police in my area don't let Nips just go away they come knocking

so i have no idea how she or her cronies continue to get away with these sort of issues

her downfall will come and hopefully she will be the only one involved and no one else will be hurt

doing something wrong intentionally or not and being caught you have two choices learn by your mistakes accept the consequences and don't do it again and focus on making yourself a better person for your own self worth and others

or continue to do as you want with no regards to others around you

the so called friends and supporters/followers of skank must be very shallow individuals considering skank shows no improvement in her attitude or behaviour towards others and her family but continue to want to be associated with her in the public eye for what ever reason of publicity positive or negative

:mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not wishing to get hopes up in the slightest, but wonder if she knows she's in deep :poop: for this appearance thus the unsettling silence from her and SB. Here's hoping it is Amanda Kelly.

Also, for your amusement, would the real SB please stand up! 🤣

View attachment 1393373
Oh.my.god. Is he doing what I think he’s doing?!!!😳

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't understand if no evidence is available how was she caught in the first place ?

as a driver and been caught speeding 5 mph over limit ( country road ) i got points and a fine i know how i was treated by the police being so smug and considering towards me

when caught speeding there're several scenarios that can pan out usually it's a copper with a radar gun who clocks you and has a college further down the road who pulls you over or they pull you over directly before passing them and issue you a fine and producer

then the mobile van and ( hidden motorbike in bushes ) which takes images and records speed this version starts the Nip processes

then the fixed speed cameras which also take images and records speed this also starts the Nip process

they are other ways to be caught but these are usually the ones that catches drivers out in my area

what makes no sense is the BMW.. was the car registered to skank/sinky or someone else

the car was caught speeding so someone was driving it

even if no clear image of the driver when caught speeding by cameras it starts the Nip process which has to be replied to within 28 days but received within 14

using the excuse you moved address and the Nip went to the old one won't wash as it's your responsibility to report any changes of address

now skank has used this as an excuse in the past blaming her mother who deals with all these things and she got away with it

I think we we need to start thinking a little more deeply before commenting on any rubbish posted about skank as lot's of info about her seems fake and deliberately miss informed and exaggerated to get attention

i know for a fact the police in my area don't let Nips just go away they come knocking

so i have no idea how she or her cronies continue to get away with these sort of issues

her downfall will come and hopefully she will be the only only one involved and no one else will be hurt

doing something wrong intentionally or not and being caught you have two choices learn by your mistakes accept the consequences and don't do it again and focus on making yourself a better person for your own self worth and others

or continue to do as you want with no regards to others around you

the so called friends and supporters/followers of skank must be very shallow individuals considering skank shows no improvement in her attitude or behaviour towards others and her family but continue to want to be associated with her in the public eye for what ever reason of publicity positive or negative

:mad:
Hopefully the Police will be made to look like a laughing stock to the point they speak out and say what actually went down and why this has happened because at the moment having no evidence to take it further is down to them. Other things have come to light before even when the Police messed up, so hopefully it will this time.

Reactions: 29
I have just read on the sun the old slapper has escaped justice yet again as her case today has been dropped🤬.

I hope she just ODs or dies during her next awful cosmetic procedure, all of her children will be better off without her, she is a disgrace.
The children are lucky to have Emily and Michelle as their new mum's.

Whilst it appears she will never be jailed, she will never reclaim her looks or her career, she was a A Lister at the height of her fame and now she is even below today's z Listers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.