Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats one for Pom!
Did you see Pom's pic with the green/blue eyes? There was a pic of a baby Pom - so cute ❤

I don't even know where to start ripping this load of bollox to bits.
Just go and look at the cute Pom puppy pic - all will be well with the world, angels will sing and you will be overcome with awwwwwwwwwwness and want to 🤗 everyone! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's getting on my nerves at the minute more so than usual, she's like a bad smell infesting everywhere, can't move for the sight of its face all over the place 🤢
Aww she's just a horrid thing. Perhaps we need a thread set-up exclusively for @Pom Bear pictures - that would be great to dip into when feeling overwhelmed by the Pricey...

Well just get the drone to drop the tit and miss out the middleman there 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds - good - here's the bucket - you first ;) 🧻 don't forget - swipe up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww she's just a horrid thing. Perhaps we need a thread set-up exclusively for @Pom Bear pictures - that would be great to dip into when feeling overwhelmed by the Pricey...

Sounds - good - here's the bucket - you first ;) 🧻 don't forget - swipe up :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, I'll just go shovel up after the dog, save your bog roll, there's a bloody shortage on! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if this has been covered in earlier threads but why is she still so physical with Harvey? She seems to be constantly touching him etc. I’ve worked with SEN children and young adults all my life and I’ve never known any of the parents to still sit draped around their child at almost 19 years old. I may get shot down for this but I just think it’s a bit ick. Especially if he’s going into residential and might expect other adults to give him this physical affection.

Reactions: 16
Hahaha, I'll just go shovel up after the dog, save your bog roll, there's a bloody shortage on! 🤣🤣
🐕 :poop: - never thought of that - shouts out to hubs as he disappears up drive with bag and dog...

I’m not sure if this has been covered in earlier threads but why is she still so physical with Harvey? She seems to be constantly touching him etc. I’ve worked with SEN children and young adults all my life and I’ve never known any of the parents to still sit draped around their child at almost 19 years old. I may get shot down for this but I just think it’s a bit ick. Especially if he’s going into residential and might expect other adults to give him this physical affection.
I agree with you totally. Those pics where she was topless rubbing herself up against him in the sea - Thailand was it? Very inappropriate - like she was trying to get a rise out of him. She simply has no boundaries of decency. Do you know how to operated a drone by chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant get over what im reading today, story after story in the press about Saint bleeping Katie.
Nothing is about Harvey now its all about her, she's making him into a monster which he isn't.
If she had been any sort of caring, loving mother she wouldn't have been such a slut and had so many different men in her/his lives, he needed extra support, love and attention from day 1 but she palmed him off on whatever friend, babysitter, carer or whoever would lend a hand so she could duck off for surgery, a holiday, tit photoshoots ,drink, drugs, partying or her most important a shag.
He's unsettled and its all because of her.
Good mother, My bleeping ass.
Seriously burnt his leg in the bath when he was 4 (scarred for life) cause she wasn't paying attention, reported to SS back then.
And several more incidents since then over the last 14 years.
SS have really let this boy down allowing him to be in her care, and what the press are currently doing is bleeping disgusting, its total exploitation of a vulnerable young man who deserves privacy in his life.
There is no names for Price ,she has done some low things before but this has got to be the worst, she's a piece of bleeping tit all for her own gain and cash in the bank.
Sorry but not sorry,im bleeping raging!!
Rant over.

But she hopes he dies before her?
bleeping bleep 😡😠😡😠😡😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
How many reports on one story. People are acting like she’s a saint. She’s a terrible mother. She never puts her kids first. Her children are just money making accessories to her. She’s an awful woman!

Reactions: 16
🐕 :poop: - never thought of that - shouts out to hubs as he disappears up drive with bag and dog...

I agree with you totally. Those pics where she was topless rubbing herself up against him in the sea - Thailand was it? Very inappropriate - like she was trying to get a rise out of him. She simply has no boundaries of decency. Do you know how to operated a drone by chance?
Yes, those pics were particularly inappropriate. Absolutely no need to be topless & rubbing herself against him. It's disturbing. I personally wouldn't be topless on holiday with my kids. And definitely not cuddled up against them whilst topless. It could be very difficult for him to understand what is or isn't appropriate behaviour. I'm all for extra affection if it helps. But a lot of it seems to give quite an inappropriate suggestion. Does she do that to get a reaction? Who knows 🤷. Maybe he likes the affection & it's a safe place for him. Or maybe he's worried that she'll disappear again for days or weeks & he's hanging on for fear of letting go? I never force my affection on my eldest with additional needs. I readily give affection on the terms it is sought. That's how it works for us. The younger is slightly different. I will "force" affection if I see signs of a full on meltdown & I know I can stop it.

So she's saying he's now in his own house rigged with camera's. Is this for his safety or so she can use footage for the next documentary she's after? I actually feel guilty for always thinking the worst 😏

This is actually a well written piece. Obviously a journalist who can ACTUALLY write 😁. Is she right & we're wrong?

Yes, those pics were particularly inappropriate. Absolutely no need to be topless & rubbing herself against him. It's disturbing. I personally wouldn't be topless on holiday with my kids. And definitely not cuddled up against them whilst topless. It could be very difficult for him to understand what is or isn't appropriate behaviour. I'm all for extra affection if it helps. But a lot of it seems to give quite an inappropriate suggestion. Does she do that to get a reaction? Who knows 🤷. Maybe he likes the affection & it's a safe place for him. Or maybe he's worried that she'll disappear again for days or weeks & he's hanging on for fear of letting go? I never force my affection on my eldest with additional needs. I readily give affection on the terms it is sought. That's how it works for us. The younger is slightly different. I will "force" affection if I see signs of a full on meltdown & I know I can stop it.

So she's saying he's now in his own house rigged with camera's. Is this for his safety or so she can use footage for the next documentary she's after? I actually feel guilty for always thinking the worst 😏

This is actually a well written piece. Obviously a journalist who can ACTUALLY write 😁. Is she right & we're wrong?
Are we all "trowels"?

Reactions: 7
How many reports on one story. People are acting like she’s a saint. She’s a terrible mother. She never puts her kids first. Her children are just money making accessories to her. She’s an awful woman!
I think all the Tattlers should go and check into the Priory for a week, where we can all de-stress from her and all this bullshit and send her the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.