Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/URL]
So to recap every weight report she's given recently....he's 29 stone, we've made him a gym, he's been to ill to exercise so no weight has been lost, he's on a new diet, he's been using his gym & lost half a stone in a week, he's now under 28 stone, I've hired a top nutritionist.....I can't keep up with it all 🤷
It's all a load of pony. Diet? My arse!

Remember the video where she serves frey bentos pies, grey mush, tinned peas, gravy and ketchup?? What was Harvey eating? Looked like an enormous plate of chicken nuggets, turkey twizzlers etc to me, with lashings of ketchup of course.

All this bollocks about Prader-Willi Syndrome (one day the papers say he has it, the next they dont) theres one person responsible for his 29 stone weight, and thats Pwicey stuffing bleeping junk food in him 24/7.

Reactions: 17
I believe that ASD kids don't like being called names, or in fact anything negative and would get upset or angry, surely she should know that. She's done no courses or training....I think she once said to Pete He's my son, I know his likes and dislikes, I don't need those courses to tell me anything. Plus everyone would only be distracted by me going to them as I'm the Pricey!!!!!!!!
I don't think any child responds well to being called derogatory names and I'm unsurprised that KP hasn't undertaken any training.

Reactions: 12
Harveys reaction when his adoring mother calls him a "plonker" is cause for concern as is her reaction.

Huge red flags. I'm hoping tonight doesn't go the way I have anticipated and there is backlash.
Perhaps that's why the media are being positive now. Either way it will line her pockets.
Eeeeek.
Fairly sure that was basically the definition of gaslighting. Insulting someone, telling them to chill out and the person who was insulted ends up being the one to say sorry...

Reactions: 11
Couple of quotes to reassure my fellow Tattlers:
“karma is like an elastic band, you can only stretch it so far before it comes back”

“Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No it was her latest story, she asked Harvey to plug tonight's show and she then called him a plonker when he got the time wrong. He reacted as did she.
Oh no, that's awful 😳. Definitely not a good idea. I daresay she's done zero courses in parenting, autism etc. If she had we'd have heard about it! To be absolutely brutal, her years & years of piss poor parenting of Harvey has escalated his complex needs to the point she is now admitting she can't cope & is essentially handing him to others to try & undo her excellent parenting. She has not provided him the consistent routine & environment his needs require FACT. She has not provided him the diet his complex needs require FACT. But obviously not 1 tiny single bit of it is her fault.

Reactions: 13
Eeeeek.
Fairly sure that was basically the definition of gaslighting. Insulting someone, telling them to chill out and the person who was insulted ends up being the one to say sorry...
It is text book. Unusual to see it in this scenario though. Coercion definitely.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh no, that's awful 😳. Definitely not a good idea. I daresay she's done zero courses in parenting, autism etc. If she had we'd have heard about it! To be absolutely brutal, her years & years of piss poor parenting of Harvey has escalated his complex needs to the point she is now admitting she can't cope & is essentially handing him to others to try & undo her excellent parenting. She has not provided him the consistent routine & environment his needs require FACT. She has not provided him the diet his complex needs require FACT. But obviously not 1 tiny single bit of it is her fault.
I completely agree with you.
I came on these threads to poke fun at her, I don't read the articles but I get the highlights here. She is way under most people I know in real lifes radar. This show tonight will put her back in the spotlight but any right thinking folk will sympathise with her situation and quickly forget about her again.
I think its only a matter of time before shes toast and Harvey will get the support and care he needs. I'm horrified at the very idea she could get another show around Harvey, I really don't think his care team would allow it although stranger things have happened like the "undatables"but those people at least have been able to consent. I'm not sure Harvey has capacity to consent and his mother has a long history exploiting the media, she's spoken openly about doing so. Harvey's major disadvantage is his mother is legally his sole carer and that's the crux of the matter and how this whole mess started.

Reactions: 15
I came on these threads to poke fun at her, I don't read the articles but I get the highlights here. She is way under most people I know in real lifes radar. This show tonight will put her back in the spotlight but any right thinking folk will sympathise with her situation and quickly forget about her again.
I think its only a matter of time before shes toast and Harvey will get the support and care he needs. I'm horrified at the very idea she could get another show around Harvey, I really don't think his care team would allow it although stranger things have happened like the "undatables"but those people at least have been able to consent. I'm not sure Harvey has capacity to consent and his mother has a long history exploiting the media, she's spoken openly about doing so. Harvey's major disadvantage is his mother is legally his sole carer and that's the crux of the matter and how this whole mess started.
The most interesting outcome of these endless headlines and stupid stories is that Cole has absolutely no coverage or inclusion :)

Reactions: 14
The most interesting outcome of these endless headlines and stupid stories is that Cole has absolutely no coverage or inclusion :)
And so he shouldn't, I imagine the headlines are about Harvey. Cole is just another fly by night and imo Harvey shouldn't be anywhere near him. Too many men coming and going into that young man's life has probably had an untold impact on his development and emotional state and security.
Oh I'm on one today :ROFLMAO:

Christ Liar I'm away to watch Richard Whiteley get near ate by a ferret.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IF she had allowed Dwight to be part of his life she certainly would not have been able to use Harvey as she has. She saw pound signs from the off. I'm fairly certain she's only banged on about the door being open to Dwight as Harvey approached 16 & beyond.....when the money will be have stopped 🙄.

And so he shouldn't, I imagine the headlines are about Harvey. Cole is just another fly by night and imo Harvey shouldn't be anywhere near him. Too many men coming and going into that young man's life has probably had an untold impact on his development and emotional state and security.

Oh yes, Richard Whitely & the ferret. That was awesome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ooh yes - what a great idea - finger lickin' good! :LOL: 🦴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Copied from the Evening Standard article (note she can only walk for 10 minutes now). Couldn't bring myself to read it all, load of tit :ROFLMAO: :mad: :ROFLMAO:

I love lockdown because I don’t feel I am missing out on anything with my feet.” Price broke both her feet in July jumping over a wall on holiday in Turkey and says she is “in pain constantly, I can’t walk for more than 10 minutes”.

“It’s a life changing injury, I have to accept that,” she says, looking frustrated. “I went on my horse yesterday for the first time but rising trot killed because of the angle”. Her boyfriend, Love Island contestant Carl J Woods, whom she met in June has saved her. “I went from being a carer for my son Harvey to needing a carer, thank god I met Carl.”

Despite Woods’ Love Island links, Price is disparaging about the new generation of models and influencers. “I do think girls these days are having far too much done to their faces early on,” she says. “I only started in my forties — obviously I was younger when I did my boobs. All the girls are looking the same — filler, lips, that alien look

I don't even know where to start ripping this load of bollox to bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.