Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you hugs @Emeline I get just as angry 😬 She really has just carried on her life as she likes with no fucks given. She can use "work" as an excuse if she likes. Yes, she could've carried on working but changed her "job" to something that worked around Harvey & his needs. I'm sure she could've stayed on TV in some sort of capacity as a respectable presenter if she had really wanted to. But no, she much prefers the sensationalised wow factor of portraying herself as a drunken slapper for some reason 🤷

We are regularly led to believe that she fucks off for weeks at a time with little to no preparation for the kids. We are led to believe she leaves Harvey with neighbours, friends, very young nannies, beauticians, carers. We are led to believe that he does not have a regular routine in a calm environment. We are led to believe that he has experienced a conveyor belt of daddies that suddenly disappear. I just do not see the justification for much of this. Everyone is entitled to a break.....but not for weeks at a time. You should be able to leave your child with someone if needed....but not anyone & everyone, especially if they don't fully understand the needs of the child. Single parents are entitled to have a partner if they wish....but not present them to their kids from day 1, leave the kids with them & then onto the next with the kids having no clue where the last 1's gone 🤷
It is not a healthy environment for the children. They are just that, children. They do not know or need to know how grown up relationship's work.

I personally think Harvey harmed Rolo which sadly led to his demise. Obviously not Harvey's fault at all. At the time she was about to duck off on holiday again with J, P & the latest new daddy, leaving him behind after his hospital stay. He would also not see Jett & Bunny during this time. I cannot even begin to imagine what he was thinking or how he felt about that in his 7 year old capacity. It's actually heartbreaking. He must have been frantically distressed & potentially terrified. I would guess that there would have been plenty displays of behaviour that challenges. And how many times did the story about Rolo change?
I agree about Rolo. Also agree not Harveys fault, I'm sure he doesn't fully comprehend what damage he's causing. That video with Princess was particularly telling. P was furtive and clearly lying in my humble opinion. In a previous clip from her 'show' when Harvey kicked off she shouted 'get the dog out'.

It

We will have a good indication of whats true and what isn't after the doc. It'll be really interesting to see who shows up on it, I would expect his doctor, his social worker and whoever looks after him at his residential placement as its the BBC and they like to be thorough and educational :ROFLMAO:
I suspect, sadly we'll see no professionals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe Pwicey is untouchable as far as the tabloids, journos etc are concerned because of two reasons:

1. She is perfect clickbait for their websites, keeps their sites ticking over on a slow news day

2. If they turned on her, leading to her 'cancellation' (hate that term btw!!!) it would only have a negative effect on Harvey in the long term. At the end of the day, Harvey doesn't deserve to suffer in the long term as a direct result of his 'mothers' lies and misdemeanours, so they lay off and let her peddle her bullshit.

I therefore believe that Pwicey is only untouchable due to Harvey. If he was no longer around, or didn't exist in the first place, Pwicey would have been toast a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 11
There is far too many discrepancies in this story as her last of putting him into care.
It was common knowledge of her drug taking the 1st time and how unstable she was.
Normal cases the child would go to a family member or friend, I know her old mate Lou and Rebecca had Harvey for a while on and off but i think that was when Price just couldn't be assed with him or was on a bender or on holiday.
Something has happened somewhere along the line and i think with the amount of complaints and concerns raised by the public SS have had to step in (but they should have done more, so much more) she should have been stopped from putting him out there on SM and this tit show of a program should have never been allowed to be filmed. She's not raising awareness of duck all just me,me,me
I honestly believe his hospital stay last year has been a big wake up call for SS and whatever it was that happened could have been prevented but happened because of Prices lack of care and she has been firmly on their radar since.
Her actions since haven't changed since and like you said she has orchestrated this tit show to protect herself
What I'd seriously like to know is how he put on 7 stone during lockdown in her care? Why aren't SS or journalists asking this???? I know he likes carbanara. I've already sent her a low calorie, Slimming World Recipe. But that does include cooking it and not getting out of the freezer.

Looks like it’s going to feature this 🙄
All about her and her poor broken feet sliding round the floor for the cameras when she was probably walking just fine when no one was looking.
She shouldn't have been a twit and got pissed jumping over walls in the 1st place 😡😠😡😠😡😠

What a load of rubbish! If she was that bothered she'd shuffle up the stairs one at a time backwards on her arse to get up there. Absolute crap.
She’s playing on her injured feet so she can put in a PIP Claim

Why are they running this story after bombarding us with H?? They’ve focused on the scratch cards 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
All about her and her poor broken feet sliding round the floor for the cameras when she was probably walking just fine when no one was looking.
She shouldn't have been a twit and got pissed jumping over walls in the 1st place 😡😠😡😠😡😠
Yes, she managed to crawl across gravel and get herself in a car with no help not long after she hurt her feet, then crawl up the stairs at Cole’s when he started moving her pictures in, yet when tv cameras are there it’s all “poor me”
When filmed in the Maldives walking, non of the papers would run the story of her seen walking into the hotel room or in the bathroom!

I cant get over what im reading today, story after story in the press about Saint bleeping Katie.
Nothing is about Harvey now its all about her, she's making him into a monster which he isn't.
If she had been any sort of caring, loving mother she wouldn't have been such a slut and had so many different men in her/his lives, he needed extra support, love and attention from day 1 but she palmed him off on whatever friend, babysitter, carer or whoever would lend a hand so she could duck off for surgery, a holiday, tit photoshoots ,drink, drugs, partying or her most important a shag.
He's unsettled and its all because of her.
Good mother, My bleeping ass.
Seriously burnt his leg in the bath when he was 4 (scarred for life) cause she wasn't paying attention, reported to SS back then.
And several more incidents since then over the last 14 years.
SS have really let this boy down allowing him to be in her care, and what the press are currently doing is bleeping disgusting, its total exploitation of a vulnerable young man who deserves privacy in his life.
There is no names for Price ,she has done some low things before but this has got to be the worst, she's a piece of bleeping tit all for her own gain and cash in the bank.
Sorry but not sorry,im bleeping raging!!
Rant over.

But she hopes he dies before her?
bleeping bleep 😡😠😡😠😡😠
Totally and utterly get this 100000000000% I’ve stayed off the Katie thread a bit over the past few days as I was getting so mad at a narcissistic, animal abusing criminal and NOTHING seems to get done about it. U are right, the papers are encouraging it all. How people go on now a days about how certain systems have let individuals down over the years and the papers jump all over it, yet they are encouraging this?? My blood was boiling over 🤯 that much I’m dry now, it’s just pure vodka/soda in my veins. I read some of the comments, on twitter, after this morning and 9/10 of them were saying what we all say. The only reason she took her wig off was to try and change her image a bit, to look like the caring mother figure, how long till it’s back on😡. As I think I have said before, her ‘twin’ is someone I see quite a lot when I’m working and she, like Katie bleeping price, has NEVER got her comeuppance🤯 even lockdown has helped her massively financially and she CONSTANTLY does it under people’s noses 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯👈 see, mad again 🔥 I’m going back over to Sallie and Lauren for a good giggle 😿

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I sadly don't believe she was ever injured. If she fell from that height, she'd have more serious injuries than fractured hairline, whatever the hell that means. No cuts, scrapes, bruises. I dislike her use of wheelchairs when it suits her and claiming to have 'life changing injuries' which she clearly hasn't. It's an insult to people who truely have. KP, if your reading this then produce the evidence of your so called injuries and I'll apologise. No one, first the theme park, then hotel where she was alledgedly injured have reported any accidents. Neither have either been sued. If it was true she was injured, she'd be in like Flynn after compensation. The worst thing is clearly Princess (well she's a liar like her mum ref Rolo) and Junior have been told to lie for her I assume. Cole has already proven to be a lying, scamming, violent, agressive fame seeking twit who dresses like Ali G and I suspect would sell his grandmother for a bit of exposure.

• Haha
@BigMavis 👋. Oh Mavis, I'm all breathless and sweaty because i've rushed over here at full speed to tell you that someone has posted a clip of the Duke licking the spoon over on the Bridgerton thread 🥰🤩🥰💕💕💕.
Sorry for derailing guys, I'm off again, I'm away to watch the Duke licking his spoon 😘🤣🤣🤣
I need to find the bridgerton thread later. Isn't the spoon thing amazing :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What I'd seriously like to know is how he put on 7 stone during lockdown in her care? Why aren't SS or journalists asking this???? I know he likes carbanara. I've already sent her a low calorie, Slimming World Recipe. But that does include cooking it and not getting out of the freezer.
Judging by the amounts of food she piles on the plates we've all seen im not surprised, plus all the birthday cakes, takeaways ,the mega big bag of sweets they had him promoting not long ago (you cant say she didn't let him eat all of them)
She's been known to say she shuts him up by giving him a cupcake or sweet treat, she's the one that's done all the damage to him she's a total disgrace .
The journalists are a shower of tit im surprised if any of them can even spell journalism, none of them do and research they just copy of her gram page or other papers or what her crappy PR manager that talks crap has said, especially The Sun, id love to know the deal they've got going with her, there's got to be more to it than her brother being involved with Victoria Newton

Reactions: 10
Totally and utterly get this 100000000000% I’ve stayed off the Katie thread a bit over the past few days as I was getting so mad at a narcissistic, animal abusing criminal and NOTHING seems to get done about it. U are right, the papers are encouraging it all. How people go on now a days about how certain systems have let individuals down over the years and the papers jump all over it, yet they are encouraging this?? My blood was boiling over 🤯 that much I’m dry now, it’s just pure vodka/soda in my veins. I read some of the comments, on twitter, after this morning and 9/10 of them were saying what we all say. The only reason she took her wig off was to try and change her image a bit, to look like the caring mother figure, how long till it’s back on😡. As I think I have said before, her ‘twin’ is someone I see quite a lot when I’m working and she, like Katie bleeping price, has NEVER got her comeuppance🤯 even lockdown has helped her massively financially and she CONSTANTLY does it under people’s noses 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯👈 see, mad again 🔥 I’m going back over to Sallie and Lauren for a good giggle 😿
May I ask who the ‘twin’ is ?

Reactions: 2
I sadly don't believe she was ever injured. If she fell from that height, she'd have more serious injuries than fractured hairline, whatever the hell that means. No cuts, scrapes, bruises. I dislike her use of wheelchairs when it suits her and claiming to have 'life changing injuries' which she clearly hasn't. It's an insult to people who truely have. KP, if your reading this then produce the evidence of your so called injuries and I'll apologise. No one, first the theme park, then hotel where she was alledgedly injured have reported any accidents. Neither have either been sued. If it was true she was injured, she'd be in like Flynn after compensation. The worst thing is clearly Princess (well she's a liar like her mum ref Rolo) and Junior have been told to lie for her I assume. Cole has already proven to be a lying, scamming, violent, agressive fame seeking twit who dresses like Ali G and I suspect would sell his grandmother for a bit of exposure.
Oh i don't believe it either, my comment was just in reference to that story.
There's no way it happened, again so many discrepancies, she's tried any old thing to try and get out of her bankruptcy and they all seem to happen around the time of her court cases

Im off to line my stomach because by duck later i do believe i might be hitting the drinks cabinet
Thanks to the narcissist evil twisted witch i will probably be slightly inebriated, watching this tit show for an hour is going to kill me but i want to make sure i have my complaints noted for the BBC and the relevant authorities

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Looks like it’s going to feature this 🙄
Interesting that she talks about having to have a carer help with Harvey when she was in the wheelchair. Where was Saint Carl her soulmate? He was living there so why could he not help in the morning?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I can watch tonight. Today has really wound me up.
Snap, I want to be able to sleep tonight! Will try tomorrow, I’m sure we will get another dozen stories in each paper tomorrow. 😩

Reactions: 8
I’m sat here thinking the same @Warriorqueen. Y hasn’t ur profile pic ever called her out 😭😭😭😭. It’s not like she did a mag deal and got a big pay out so I just don’t get it. All these people she slags off publicly and what do they get out of it? Y has none of these useless interviewers asked WHY HASN'T SHE GOT HER OTHER KIDS FULL PISSING TIME %^*#**#^%#>*%<€^%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.