Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first I've heard about it, I want to see some evidence.
There isn't any as there isn't any about her broken feet, the kidnappings, the dead puppy Rolo, the de-woofed Blade, etc, etc, etc <said in King of Siam voice...>.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the first I've heard about it, I want to see some evidence.
I think Katie missed her true calling! She should be a fiction writer! I know all her books were ghost written. She really can spin a yarn!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is really doing the rounds, surprised she hasn't been booked for Saturday Kitchen.
Haha frey bentos pie, instant mash, tinned mushy peas and ketchup doesn't tend to go down so well on Saturday Kitchen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Gaaaaaard, it’s relentless😡 I can only hope and pray that after ‘The Documentary’ KP and the Green Eyed monster slowly disappear - apart from Harvey there’s nowt else keeping her remotely relevant - I’ve said it before, who is her demographic??? She’s about as appealing as them scabs round her gob🤢

Reactions: 14
What the duck? Katie has been sitting on this story for HOW LONG? what other stories has she got stashed ready for the right moment?
What the duck? Katie has been sitting on this story for HOW LONG? what other stories has she got stashed ready for the right moment?
There's some weird tit going on. I think she was waiting to see what response she got to the TV appearances. As the piss poor interviewers have painted her as Saint Katie & she's largely received a positive public response, she's built on the momentum by throwing anything & everything out there. She will continue to use Harvey as it's benefitting her.
IF this place incident happened it was from when she took him to Thailand in 2019 I think 🤔. I think that's the most recent holiday he's had with her. Anyway IF it's true, it shows she can keep things quiet if she wants to.

Reactions: 12
Got to fess up, I quite like the above meal when down at the Caravan, sorry! Pls don’t judge 🤣
No judgement here at all, I do love a frey bentos pie myself!

I don't however parade it on my Insta stories, announcing to all my fake plastic followers "WOT A GWEAT COOK I AM" when I prepare it for my 8 year old kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is the only holiday I can find with him 2019 he looks happy enough in first class after she was made bankrupt 🤬
Yes I thought this could be the holiday she was referring to - apart from dragging him to Turkey to lurk in bars and can't remember any others recently.

Reactions: 7
She didn't stay in - we know this as she was pictured out and about during the time period she says she was there. She managed to smash into that ladies Merc on the A3 whilst on her phone... she wasn't resident then lol.
And she was constantly online on what’s app, not sure they would allow that! She was a day patient

Thanks a lot! Great accountancy work 🥇😘
[/QUOTE]
No problem 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
View attachment 398347

There you go sweetheart.
She's absolutely right. I actually agree with her 😳.
"Not many people could cope like I can". It's true.

It's true because most people actually ARE caring for the person they say they're caring for. Most people who say they are doing it on their own ARE doing it on their own. Most people who say they don't have carers DON'T have carers. Most people who say they don't get a break DON'T get a break. Most people DON'T cheat, lie, exploit, abuse the situation to make themselves look good. They haven't got time because they're just trying to survive. Most people don't duck off on multiple holiday's for weeks at a time. Most people are thankful if they get to drink a hot cuppa in peace. Most people don't spend £1000's or have time for endless "beauty" treatments. Most people are pleased if they get time for a shower & a brush through their hair. Most people haven't had £1000's upon £1000's at their disposal which they've wasted. Most people are making very little money stretch & wondering where they can try & save a bit more.

So Katie bleeping Price, shove your bleeping pity party up your bleeping arse. You are insulting every single genuine carer out there. You are a truly disgusting creature 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She's absolutely right. I actually agree with her 😳.
"Not many people could cope like I can". It's true.

It's true because most people actually ARE caring for the person they say they're caring for. Most people who say they are doing it on their own ARE doing it on their own. Most people who say they don't have carers DON'T have carers. Most people who say they don't get a break DON'T get a break. Most people DON'T cheat, lie, exploit, abuse the situation to make themselves look good. They haven't got time because they're just trying to survive. Most people don't duck off on multiple holiday's for weeks at a time. Most people are thankful if they get to drink a hot cuppa in peace. Most people don't spend £1000's or have time for endless "beauty" treatments. Most people are pleased if they get time for a shower & a brush through their hair. Most people haven't had £1000's upon £1000's at their disposal which they've wasted. Most people are making very little money stretch & wondering where they can try & save a bit more.

So Katie bleeping Price, shove your bleeping pity party up your bleeping arse. You are insulting every single genuine carer out there. You are a truly disgusting creature 😡
Well said, totally agree with every word 👏👏👏

Reactions: 10
I’ve read a snippet of the article 🙈 and she actually says she dropped the kids off, drove to the priory, then drove to pic the kids back up 🤥. I didn’t think the kids lived with her then 🤷🏼‍♀️
They didn't lol! But her timings of events never make any sense whatsoever.
[/QUOTE]
It's also a 50-odd mile drive (through London traffic 😅 ) in school hours just not physically possible, by the time she got there she'd have to head back. She's a bare faced liar.

Reactions: 11
Hi girls, so much to catch up on,ive been so busy at work.
Regarding the airport thing is this it?
They flew in on a private jet from Turkey, but looking at the pictures they all seemed fine to me, she was kissing the coppers.
There was a big stink about it at the time because the kids missing school 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's on the radio first. How the hell did she get an interview in The Times Magazine today? Do journalists not do any research anymore? She is such a liar, thief and bad mother it would take an 8 year old 20 minutes to research her history. See you Monday.

• Heart
Hi girls, so much to catch up On .ive been so busy at work.
Regarding the airport thing is this it?
They flew in on a private jet from Turkey, but looking at the pictures they all seemed fine to me, she was kissing the coppers.
There was a big stink about it at the time because the kids missing school 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oooh, it might be....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.