Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This translates as we've been kicked out the rental.
Crawl doesn't want Harvey in his house full time so I've had to sort something out. The sole carer, doing it all on her own.....dumps him in a rental with a carer & spins it as all for Harvey's benefit 😴.

@Moobiemoo can you confirm if there are rentals across the road? Or is that more bullshit?
Didn’t she recently say the lease for the rental will be up soon and she is not going to renew? Of course this is her spin on it. She must have been given notice to vacate.

Reactions: 12
I am doing my best as a Times subscriber to debunk the drivel that's been written about her both in the article and the comments section. A completely one sided story if ever there was one!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am doing my best as a Times subscriber to debunk the drivel that's been written about her both in the article and the comments section. A completely one sided story if ever there was one!
With Katie that's perfectly normal.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully within the next week or so something else will grab the media’s attention and we can get back to what we consider normal. This is all becoming outrageous now. Only a few more days before the documentary airs, right?

Reactions: 11
Hopefully within the next week or so something else will grab the media’s attention and we can get back to what we consider normal. This is all becoming outrageous now. Only a few more days before the documentary airs, right?
Monday night, will you be watching with a note book and a bucket on standby?

• Haha

roll up, roll up, get your ketones here! 🙄
Ketones FFS!

Last stop on the tit celebrity express!

• Haha
Monday night, will you be watching with a note book and a bucket on standby?
No way! If I wanted to see a load of 💩, I would sit in front of my 🚽. As for her voice! I will stock up on antacids instead for the feedback on here. That’s about as much as I can stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No way! If I wanted to see a load of 💩, I would sit in front of my 🚽. As for her voice! I will stock up on antacids instead for the feedback on here. That’s about as much as I can stomach.
I'm not watching either, I will be probably heading home from a Hard Day's Work.

THIS JUST IN, Sadly it's the Daily Mail, sorry.

bleeping hell, my fault for not catching up, she really comes out with some tit doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@265’s post: THIS JUST IN, Sadly it's the Daily Mail, sorry.

bleeping hell, my fault for not catching up, she really comes out with some tit doesn't she.
[/QUOTE]

I always thought The Priory would be like AA where you do not speak publicly about what you shared? Of course with Katie, everything she does is calculated so that she can make money from it.

Reactions: 10
I'm not watching either, I will be probably heading home from a Hard Day's Work.

THIS JUST IN, Sadly it's the Daily Mail, sorry.

Reminds me of that Carpenter's song 'I'll say goodbye to love...' I love a Carpenters song 🎶

• Heart
  • Sick
I always thought The Priory would be like AA where you do not speak publicly about what you shared? Of course with Katie, everything she does is calculated so that she can make money from it.
Katie never plays by the rules in the first place, she can tell us anything but with her alleged to trip the priory no one can back up what she is claiming because that's privileged information. We don't really know how long she was even in the Priory, she took a selfie outside but doesn't mean she went in for any kind of treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Katie never plays by the rules in the first place, she can tell us anything but with her alleged to trip the priory no one can back up what she is claiming because that's privileged information. We don't really know how long she was even in the Priory, she took a selfie outside but doesn't mean she went in for any kind of treatment.
[/QUOTE]
She didn't stay in - we know this as she was pictured out and about during the time period she says she was there. She managed to smash into that ladies Merc on the A3 whilst on her phone... she wasn't resident then lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She didn't stay in - we know this as she was pictured out and about during the time period she says she was there. She managed to smash into that ladies Merc on the A3 whilst on her phone... she wasn't resident then lol.
[/QUOTE]
And she was constantly online on what’s app, not sure they would allow that! She was a day patient

Ok, depop made £905 last listing. That’s a grand total of £13,543. Next lot on 29th January.
Thanks a lot! Great accountancy work 🥇😘

And she was constantly online on what’s app, not sure they would allow that! She was a day patient

Thanks a lot! Great accountancy work 🥇😘
[/QUOTE]
She was actually 'a-when-she-bothered-to-turn-up' patient. Not often and certainly not for more than an hour or two if she even did more than drive into the entrance, park, wait half-an-hour and drive out.

Reactions: 6

What’s the word...? Or yeah k@£b 🤣
Now, Carl, don’t you DARE tag me! Oh, that means I’m in the 2% as well. Oh hell, I’ve got something in common with this moron.

• Haha
Now, Carl, don’t you DARE tag me! Oh, that means I’m in the 2% as well. Oh hell, I’ve got something in common with this moron.
I’m in the green eyes club too. He doesn’t deserve to be a member.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.