Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't lol! But her timings of events never make any sense whatsoever.
It's also a 50-odd mile drive (through London traffic 😅 ) in school hours just not physically possible, by the time she got there she'd have to head back. She's a bare faced liar.
[/QUOTE]
She was living at Mucky Mansion at the time. So she dropped kids off although I think not. But she wouldn't have had to go into London. Priory is off the A3 at Roehampton. But it is all rubbish anyway and I think she was banned from going to the school because of her effing and blinding at Kieran's Michelle in front of everyone.

Reactions: 13
Oooh, it might be....
It says they used a private exit not a private jet so that might have been the flight she's referring to but in the Sun article it's quoted:

She said: "We had a bit of trouble on a plane not so long ago where he didn't even want to come off the plane because he wanted to stay on holiday."

implying it was recent but she's not wired right in the head so who knows what her concept of time is 🙄

Reactions: 9
It says they used a private exit not a private jet so that might have been the flight she's referring to but in the Sun article it's quoted:

She said: "We had a bit of trouble on a plane not so long ago where he didn't even want to come off the plane because he wanted to stay on holiday."

implying it was recent but she's not wired right in the head so who knows what her concept of time is 🙄
Sorry it was this one that said private jet (my bad) x

Ive been trying to catch up on here and reading the comments on The Sun,im getting confused 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I don’t think she has taken Harvey away in a while now, not on a plane, not in 2020. She couldn’t take him on foot gate to Turkey as he had just come out of ICU a few days earlier. She has often said she puts stuff out at different times on purpose, it used to be to foil the paps, but she doesn’t have them following her around now, 🤣but I think she still thinks she is so famous to warrant doing it.

Reactions: 11
She didn't stay in - we know this as she was pictured out and about during the time period she says she was there. She managed to smash into that ladies Merc on the A3 whilst on her phone... she wasn't resident then lol.
And she was constantly online on what’s app, not sure they would allow that! She was a day patient

Thanks a lot! Great accountancy work 🥇😘
[/QUOTE]
I wonder if Phil and Holly will mention her depop funds and perhaps raise the question of paying back debts.... just a thought...

Evening everyone X just having a catch up I see she's still dribbling her diarrhoea trail everywhere then 💩 old pinocchio skanky, making as much of a mountain out of a molehill about this as what she did about South Africa I should think 🤥🤥🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Evening everyone X just having a catch up I see she's still dribbling her diarrhoea trail everywhere then 💩 old pinocchio skanky, making as much of a mountain out of a molehill about this as what she did about South Africa I should think 🤥🤥🤣
Let me explain how highjacking works in South Africa. High jackers lie in wait for vulnerable vehicles, i.e. one or two people in a vehicle. As I recall, they were riding in convoy as they had a film crew with them, so lots of people. High jackers would never attempt to stop multiple cars with loads of people in it, as they could be overpowered and come off the worse.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Haha frey bentos pie, instant mash, tinned mushy peas and ketchup doesn't tend to go down so well on Saturday Kitchen!
But she might bring a new culinary delight to the show, 'Grey Mash Sunday Dinner'. Boil unpeeled, unchopped and unwashed spuds in a pan (dirt is crucial to the grey) for about 10 hours. Then get a masher, smash them up, no need for the milk/cream/butter shite and slop on a plate with pie, frozen peas boiled for about 5 hours and smothered in cheap instant gravy and ketchup. Presentation is vital. Make sure it's all over the place and hanging off the end of the plate. You're going for a 'puked it up' look on the plate. Bet Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver and Celebrity Master Chef are all legging it down to her gaff now to sign her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is on that plate???????? I 've never seen a whole plate of food that colour😆😆😆. Is her mate Rylan still presenting Ready Steady Cook ( he was) he should get her on.. Be hilarious car crash tv!! They are mates I 've seen him liking/ commenting on her instagram and she him. I normally like him... Sank right down in my estimation now.

Reactions: 15
Let me explain how highjacking works in South Africa. High jackers lie in wait for vulnerable vehicles, i.e. one or two people in a vehicle. As I recall, they were riding in convoy as they had a film crew with them, so lots of people. High jackers would never attempt to stop multiple cars with loads of people in it, as they could be overpowered and come off the worse.
I can't remember ever seeing any footage of that trip. What I do remember is she said they took all the mobiles but next day she's wandering around with a mobile suspiciously like/same as one she said was gone. All rubbish as usual. What makes it all worse is she actively involves her kids in these lies. I agree with you Mike about the normal modus operandi of these car jackers - they wouldn't give a thought about rape or killing. They are dangerous and drugged up normally.

But she might bring a new culinary delight to the show, 'Grey Mash Sunday Dinner'. Boil unpeeled, unchopped and unwashed spuds in a pan (dirt is crucial to the grey) for about 10 hours. Then get a masher, smash them up, no need for the milk/cream/butter shite and slop on a plate with pie, frozen peas boiled for about 5 hours and smothered in cheap instant gravy and ketchup. Presentation is vital. Make sure it's all over the place and hanging off the end of the plate. You're going for a 'puked it up' look on the plate. Bet Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver and Celebrity Master Chef are all legging it down to her gaff now to sign her up.
I'm having chicken shashlik and bombay potatoes tonight. Won't look anything like her dreadful offerings even if I sit on it first.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This far beats the grey mash (heave) 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣 (Ps I think she has deleted it) but she’s using some body toner thing again on her stories.
What the duck is that?

Looks like one of the dogs boaked up their pedigree chum ffs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She's on the radio first. How the hell did she get an interview in The Times Magazine today? Do journalists not do any research anymore? She is such a liar, thief and bad mother it would take an 8 year old 20 minutes to research her history. See you Monday.
Well she certainly has the face for radio

Oh hang on....I’ve got green eyes too.... that’s quite a lot of us 😳
It sounds like 1% of the 2% Snarl was waffling on about are all his enemies on Tattle! 🤣 As KP would say “I LOVE IT” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just made it to the new thread and it’s on page 10 already. I just want to say that Carl’s Gucci tracksuit is a fake. The Gs are too far apart and the red stripe over white down the sleeve is very cheap looking compared to the real thing. A real Gucci tracksuit costs around £1650 which I know isn’t a problem for a millionaire like Carl *cough* but Yh I also haven’t seen that colourway in that specific design before but then maybe he got it made bespoke you know with KP’s clout n all that 😂

I wish she would act and dress her age. Probably not a popular opinion and may even come off as misogynistic, sorry. But I've just watched her stories and she dresses like a teen/early 20s person and it just comes across as desperate. Would dearly love someone to give her a makeover/under.
She’s had them before Mavis , I can remember when she had her breast implants removed and was a 34b for a while and Grazia magazine gave her a classy makeover and she did look beautiful,I’m sure it was not long after she won CBB could be wrong though. When she was with Kieran I feel she dressed more appropriately than she does now. Now she shares clothes with Princess and yes most mothers do share the odd thing with our daughters but I think they legit share a wardrobe when she’s staying with KP.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure ss couldn’t set up cameras due to invasion of privacy. Im sure if I was the carer I wouldn’t like to be on cctv 24/7. I would think due to he’s aggressive outbursts I would think he’d be 2.1.
Yes, Harvey has always had carers and as we all know priceless either FaceTimed or popped in to see him. If only we could prove it. 🤔
A while I go, I read a story about a woman with LD who lived alone but with a high care package. Local authority wanted to reduce care package by installing CCTV. Although Its not called CCTV now - it's called Smart Technology!!!

I work with older people and things like gps trackers and pressure pads are becoming more common. I was at a seminar a while ago where they talked about Alexa-type equipment being used to prompt medication etc. My boss who has a son with DS said he would go around the house looking for the person talking to him!!!

I've said several times - I don't have any issue with Pwicey living her car crash life - it's her kids I feel for. And Harvey the most because he doesn't seem to have anyone on his side.

Maybe Harvey gets a bit of peace from her and her shrieking in his own place!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.