Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This far beats the grey mash (heave) 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣 (Ps I think she has deleted it) but she’s using some body toner thing again on her stories.
My guess a few days leftovers all mixed up 🤔. I can identify potato, rice & green beans I think?

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s had them before Mavis , I can remember when she had her breast implants removed and was a 34b for a while and Grazia magazine gave her a classy makeover and she did look beautiful,I’m sure it was not long after she won CBB could be wrong though. When she was with Kieran I feel she dressed more appropriately than she does now. Now she shares clothes with Princess and yes most mothers do share the odd thing with our daughters but I think they legit share a wardrobe when she’s staying with KP.
She did one for the Evening Standard as well - some stunning pictures.

katieee.png

katievest.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So why hasn't skankylooseflaps labelled the bedroom centre and loungewear Instas as ads???!! Breaking AS A regulations...😤

REPORT REPORT REPORT

Report, report, along with his ad for ketones, as no #ad and false information 🤬

The keto club now 🙄
This will be about as successful as the Herbalife

Reactions: 10
Report, report, along with his ad for ketones, as no #ad and false information 🤬

The keto club now 🙄
So she's allegedly trying to get pregnant & she's taking that shite? 🤦. I seriously bloody hope that no pregnant women or trying to conceive take it because she is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The woman is a chaotic deluded mess! I think it’s hilarious that she didn’t even get a 2nd new ‘integrated weave’ done, telling everyone she was gonna get it done every 6 weeks🤣 clearly can’t afford it hence the shoddy wigs and back selling plastic abs🤣

It’s non stop 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😳😳😳😳🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😡😡
So people think that bulge of fat is his ‘manhood’ ??? Oh my days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No comments on any of The Scum Harvey articles now 🤔. I still think there's something off about all the stuff she's releasing about Harvey. She's doing him no favours by now revealing his violent outbursts. Obviously it's not his fault. But due to his size & strength it's dangerous. And now he is an adult & not a child things will be dealt with differently. How would the situation be handled if he was basically homeless? She's been kicked out the rental & Carl has refused to have him live there so he has no home. Have the relevant authorities stepped in & arranged this set up? I would say that he is a concern when she has the other kids. They all need to be safe. I would also say he has more than 1 carer. His needs require 2:1. She says he has his own 3 bedroomed house. What if he's in supported/shared living? Because who is going to rent to a bankrupt, let them put CCTV up everywhere & know that Harvey is likely to smash things up 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s so desperate to convince people she’s a reformed character, she makes a point of mentioning cups of ‘tea’ quite a lot 💩💩💩 you can’t kid a kidder..
Is that part of her healthy eating trying to get pregnant diet? Seriously, the portion sizes of processed crap she dishes up coupled with all the chocolate & biscuits, she'd be the size of a house!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.