Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Err yes, wonder what shit she's trying to cook today??
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🤢 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later 🙄 She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DC16

VIP Member
Hi girls, so much to catch up On .ive been so busy at work.
Regarding the airport thing is this it?
They flew in on a private jet from Turkey, but looking at the pictures they all seemed fine to me, she was kissing the coppers.
There was a big stink about it at the time because the kids missing school 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oooh, it might be....

Emeline

Chatty Member
Why oh why did i bother having a quick look at The Sun?
They've even brought Tom Zanetti up again

TOM Zanetti became a headline name after working with Katie Price on her reality TV show My Crazy Life.

He already was a headline name ffs,she hounded him for months probably still does

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Some fan account for KP had reposted Hopkins speaking out for her, the next item was Harvey kissing like mummy and Carl. I don't want to talk about it :censored: :LOL:
Get the Bailey's out my lovely....I'm about to open the prosecco 🍾.
There's a fan account somewhere? Seriously? Like who the hell would admit to being on that?!
Maybe I should search it out & join? Perhaps they may persuade me with hard evidence that in fact Katrina really is a wonderful mother & all round amazing human being. And that she is sadly misunderstood 🤔

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Wow! The love fest is only increasing in the Daily Mail comments and no one dare say anything negative. Saint Katie may just get a nod from The Queen at this rate!

• Sad
  • Angry

Emeline

Chatty Member
Wow Katie's threads are moving fast

I wonder if Peter Andre watched Harvey and Me... he is yet to comment...🤔
I'm sure Harvey's trust fund money Peter paid right(?) would benefit Harvey's current transition...
I think he also gave some money post his court win(?) For Harvey ...
Peter and Dwights money can surely sort out Harvey's care then?
[/QUOTE]
There was an article i found the other day about Pete and Price winning a court case from The News Of The World, accusing them of their bad parenting, and it stated the money they won was going to charity and in the children's trust funds

Sazbee

VIP Member
One of the most disgusting and disturbing images ever of this creature. That young bloke looks a complete twat and she is staring at his knob. Turns my stomach completely.
It is vile, but somehow I can’t stop looking at it

• Wow

koalabear53

Chatty Member
How do I summarise ranting complaints!!??? Guess just summarise factually incorrect care facts 're Harvey historically... But lots...😤😖

Here the Li nden blind school Parents webpage... bet she didn't do any of this to support Harvey..his Multi agency meetings at scholol with staff ,SS on his progress and needs would have had obv highlighted needs at home visits if any ... bet she didn't turn up to many as constantly away...

Last edited:

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm going to take one for the team on Monday and watch scanky flaps on This Morning. In preparation I've (1) Been emailing Phiĺ and Holly directly (got mail addresses of a chum in PR) and the This Morning Team with a diatribe of complaints/questions that need asking (2) going into training like Rocky Balboa tomorrow. Not exactly running up the Philadelphia Steps, more quick walk to the Co Op for my Saturday papers. Swiftly followed by the Coronation Street Omnibus followed by a bottle of wine in the evening with a couple of rum shots. Rest day Sunday and fighting fit on Monday morning.

I'm going to take one for the team on Monday and watch scanky flaps on This Morning. In preparation I've (1) Been emailing Phiĺ and Holly directly (got mail addresses of a chum in PR) and the This Morning Team with a diatribe of complaints/questions that need asking (2) going into training like Rocky Balboa tomorrow. Not exactly running up the Philadelphia Steps, more quick walk to the Co Op for my Saturday papers. Swiftly followed by the Coronation Street Omnibus followed by a bottle of wine in the evening with a couple of rum shots. Rest day Sunday and fighting fit on Monday morning.

F f ç

Check out the comments on KPs instagram under this picture. 'Gucci or Primark looks shite'. 'What I imagine a drug dealer driving round an estate wearing'. LOL!

F f ç

Check out the comments on KPs instagram under this picture. 'Gucci or Primark looks shite'. 'What I imagine a drug dealer driving round an estate wearing'. LOL!
@BigBlue2018 you won't be alone. I'll watch it with you. Monday could be a stressful day of skanky flaps overload......runs off to buy more gin

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🤢 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later 🙄 She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭
Don't forget the watery gravy and lashings of ketchup. For the protein I'm guessing either Frozen Pies, Frozen Pizza or if she's feeling adventurous Turkey Twizzlers.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lulucole

I really like Harvey I, just wanna give him a big hug. His responses.😍 Exactly baby...😂

I was wondering is, Harvey got eye sight issues????
He holds things so close and blinks a lot not focusing 😔