Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🀒 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later πŸ™„ She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭
Dunno.....but you can bet your last penny there will be piles of grey mash & processed peas involved 🀒 I'm hopeful she'll give us a look at dinner on her Insta later πŸ™„ She may not have time though given the speed she's throwing out stories throwing Harvey under the bus 😭
Its on Carls plug story post on the gram xx
Mucho gracias! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha, love it Pom ❀ the original pic is when she claimed she was engaged to Kris wasn't it? Remind me, was that after she shagged Drury and ran off coke partying abroad? 🀣😘
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loooool I think your right πŸ˜… I remember that πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’–πŸ˜˜
I bet it was before but that's a wild guess lol but I remember that story 😘
xx

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member

She’s got her fake tan on ready to watch it 🀣🀣🀣 (her lip!!!!)

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Its a pity Harvey couldn't be the next balloon boy. Remember him? What was he said on live television "you told me to do this.... for the show"

BigMavis

VIP Member
Could be a faux Louis though Mavis knowing KP and Snarls love all all things TurkeyDesignerKnockOffsΒ©β„’
Probably right or off one of those insta sellers that I see pop up. I'm over the monogram phase but I really like this bag, there was an 8 month wait list for it.

DC16

VIP Member

roll up, roll up, get your ketones here! πŸ™„

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Jett, Bunny and Valentino all having fun with their dad in the snow ❄ β›„ while Pricey probably sat there deciding what story she can make up and sell next πŸ™„

More slop delivery 🀣
Think this is more of an ad for her! Quality food that she cooks to mush!