Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Any hospital dietician would request she completes a food diary detailing his daily food intake (foods and portion sizes)

They would then look through it and recommend changes.

Perhaps she doesn’t complete the diaries or misses food from it.

Reactions: 5

Emeline

Chatty Member
Ooh where was that taken? Thanks you detective Emeline - you are awarded the Tattler 🔍 gtz ;) . If you say 'a beach' I'll be less impressed he he.
Not sure,ive been googling old articles about Dwight and slapper and it was in one

Skiah

Not sure if this works, but probably the same as her IG and every other snippet..let me know

DC16

VIP Member
Get the Bailey's out my lovely....I'm about to open the prosecco 🍾.
There's a fan account somewhere? Seriously? Like who the hell would admit to being on that?!
Maybe I should search it out & join? Perhaps they may persuade me with hard evidence that in fact Katrina really is a wonderful mother & all round amazing human being. And that she is sadly misunderstood 🤔
I’ll join you in a Baileys! 😀 there’s several KP fan clubs on insta, one of which I’ve seen she follows. 🙄

• Haha

Emeline

Chatty Member
So you can make a tv show?!
She started filming it back in September, I wonder if she thought it was going to be shown soon after but obviously Covid got in the way, and that was her plan to fool the courts and keep them off her back with the poor me but it wasn't shown so she buggered off to the Maldives instead to try to delay the courts again??

Wilkco

VIP Member
He was in bed with her last night with his beady, furtive, sly eyes wearing his Ali G Pajamas. She'd just out of soaking herself in creosote. Bright orange, gives The Donald a run for his money in the orange stakes. Mind you, his comb over of his bald patches is better than Skankys. She tried to get him to make her a cup of tea (yeah right) before watching 'her documentary'. He looked well pissed off and refused. Must be because he couldn't get his 'I don't want fame or attention' mug in on the action. Clown.
They were in bed before the programme started at 8.30. Is that their only form of entertainment? :D

• Sick

BigMavis

VIP Member
Get the Bailey's out my lovely....I'm about to open the prosecco 🍾.
There's a fan account somewhere? Seriously? Like who the hell would admit to being on that?!
Maybe I should search it out & join? Perhaps they may persuade me with hard evidence that in fact Katrina really is a wonderful mother & all round amazing human being. And that she is sadly misunderstood 🤔
Its Katie Price world I think. I came across it a couple of weeks ago as she had reposted some old singing videos they had shared. You wouldn't believe what Hopkins was saying. Ah dear

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her now on Instagram - I can’t bare anymore to follow this person who appears to get away with everything. I noticed an i newspaper headline that basically said Katie loves Harvey so only the cruelest trolls could find anything negative to say!! How is the world so blind?!
It's like 'The Emperors New Clothes'.

I'm rather pleased I don't subscribe to The Telegraph & cannot read this article. I'd be cancelling my subscription & asking for a refund! Quiet dignity 😳 eh? Yet what? Really? 🤦
Heard quieter banshees.
Coming through thick and fast now!
Good or bad for KP?