Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulucole

There is absolutely nothing in the documentary that Joe public could trash her for. Shes Queen of peoples hearts now lads.
Only shot of Carl was his folded arms when Harvey had a shower, so thats good news.
Yes she needs to move away from young zlisters she drags herself down enough she needs someone who makes her brand image rise not fall.
She only has angry fans. Mainly ex KP fans whove alienated her
Im yet to view it but I will its on me planner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Pixie1

VIP Member
@BigMavis 👋. Oh Mavis, I'm all breathless and sweaty because i've rushed over here at full speed to tell you that someone has posted a clip of the Duke licking the spoon over on the Bridgerton thread 🥰🤩🥰💕💕💕.
Sorry for derailing guys, I'm off again, I'm away to watch the Duke licking his spoon 😘🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Avoiding these threads at present but I've just encountered Katie Hopkins singing the praises of Katie Price and Harvey acting out his mother and Carl's intimate moments. I'm sure its been discussed here. Awful.
Not so far - tell us less Mavis <gets popcorn out 🍿 >.

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Yup she got pregnant on purpose because she wanted to be a WAG. Having a baby should be an agreement between a couple and created in a loving environment not a Pritt stick situation. She is the Pritt stick mother.

Takes two. She created the access problems not him.
I’m not saying she hasn’t made it hard for him (I can’t stand Katie) however why hasn’t he as a father who wants to see his son never stopped fighting to see him? They’re both disgraceful and Harvey deserves better than the pair of them.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Sh

She's on 5Live talking about parenting can you believe!

Absolutely true. She said Princess was especially ugly.

Complete shite. She's never been there for him. On her Instasham promoting the documentary she says to Harvey 'A Documentary about Mummy and Harvey'. Says it all!
I can't listen to the radio aswell. I might listen later or tomorrow. I'm psyching myself up for tonight Katie, me, me, me 😏

liar liar

VIP Member
And so he shouldn't, I imagine the headlines are about Harvey. Cole is just another fly by night and imo Harvey shouldn't be anywhere near him. Too many men coming and going into that young man's life has probably had an untold impact on his development and emotional state and security.
Oh I'm on one today :ROFLMAO:

Christ Liar I'm away to watch Richard Whiteley get near ate by a ferret.
Ooh yes - what a great idea - finger lickin' good! :LOL: 🦴

• Haha

Lulucole

And cake. Great idea for his health and diet 🤦‍♀️
Its all about discipline fpr all kids. And it seems that its like ehat he wants he gets.
Sure I know first special needs kids and sometimes you have to get them to do lessons etc with a bribe But you have to say no too...
It seems the disciplining is going to begin at 18. That's gping to be tough..

DC16

VIP Member
🤬🤬🤬 tells Harvey the wrong time, then he gets it wrong...