Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emeline

Chatty Member
Yes she did and with the tummy toner they were clear too, but her die hard fans will believe whatever comes out of her mouth.

Plus the one Cole was holding for her at the tv studio too as Santa got out the taxi 🤬
Dirty lying hound

Reactions: 6

liar liar

VIP Member
Thought she had hired this top nutritionist for Harvey ,haven't seen much or any of that
Because the woman is not a top nutritionist. She's one of those qualified in pretend things and if you say the letters after her name it sounds like you are being sick. I don't have them anymore but her name was in a Sun article.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Because the woman is not a top nutritionist. She's one of those qualified in pretend things and if you say the letters after her name it sounds like you are being sick. I don't have them anymore but her name was in a Sun article.
Is she a bit like Dr Gillian McKeith? Not a doctor & aswell as searching through people's shit, she speaks a lot of it aswell?

DC16

VIP Member

Another load of new clothes from JYY, will be on depop soon, no doubt 🙄

liar liar

VIP Member
She didn't stay in - we know this as she was pictured out and about during the time period she says she was there. She managed to smash into that ladies Merc on the A3 whilst on her phone... she wasn't resident then lol.
And she was constantly online on what’s app, not sure they would allow that! She was a day patient

Thanks a lot! Great accountancy work 🥇😘
[/QUOTE]
She was actually 'a-when-she-bothered-to-turn-up' patient. Not often and certainly not for more than an hour or two if she even did more than drive into the entrance, park, wait half-an-hour and drive out.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I wasn't a Dwight fan, to be honest he was irrelevant to me but he clearly has tried to support Harvey, especially early on in his life. He seems like a sound chap, able to state his case calmly and he didn't take the bait during the Kay Burley interview.
I would ask that you watch that, it was an eye opener for me. I still find it a bit hard to understand why he didn't fight harder to see Harvey but I think I've come to realise that it wouldn't have made any difference. She is a very difficult person and he walked away from her but still financially supported his son.
I did watch the interview and I get where you’re coming from about him being calm and collected but young kids need love not money. IMO if he wanted to be in his life like he said he did he would of never stopped fighting to be, anything less as a parent is just not acceptable in my book.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You're welcome, a nice pic of a leather clad Texas rattlesnake is always appreciated very much, so you deserve the gravy bones 🤣🤣🤣🤭😘
Thanks again 🥰💗😘 xx
Loool 😄😄 x
I admit I did put Cold Stone wrestler bum in Google as most pics are from the front 😄 xx

• Haha

koalabear53

Chatty Member
I only looked at the Orange faced Insta ... I assumed it was her make up in the BBC make up chair!!!😆 just watched it on picuki as not on instagram... She was in bed with hound dog Snarl ... Looking at herself not thinking like NORMAL people would... My skin is really bad patchy orange and brown 😣
KARMA please come ON!!! and stupid gagged for God know reasons journos. .. Be brave stand up... Write a true article that will get HUGE attention... ....please please SOMEONE call her out on the big main points we 've said and are well known/ press documented. #Piers Morgan where the fuck are you??????? Can anyone send him this web link/ and threadpage😭😤
Here s his agent... There is a contact email at the bottom of the pzge... I really don't get the mass press media blank out on reporting undeniable, press evidenced her prior , neglectful, absent parenting... Holidays etc, no exercise diet e.g. Pizza cakes sweets etc??????? Haven't watched the BBC or any of her tv... I would at over 50 be at risk of a coronary or pricey induced stroke!!!
Not on Twitter ... I just miss on twitter... Anyone link thi about thread of screen snogging his twitter🙏 Can we make this a tattle justice for skankyflaps??? And support for / our anger concern for last neglect of Harvey... ???

Last edited:

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
😬
Defo a clue
Jeez Louise what the frigging hell.. urgh! Someone actually bought that jumper on her dePLOP 🤢🤢🤢

Why does she always pronounce it East an Bull? Gard she’s annoying 😡

Mirror mirror on the wall..
Now I see.. I always had an inkling...
She looks comfortable in this ladies company.

I suppose that's the Jordan character coming out...🙄

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I like how she’s been having pap shots outside Cole’s house despite complaining about paps (that aren’t there unless she invites them)

Haven’t watched the documentary
But saw she’s finally confessed he doesn’t live with her at all
She tells us he's across the road in a 3 bedroomed house with a carer. Is this likely? I noticed the shots near Crawls 😂