Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harvey is a dote. Apart from the inappropriateness of the scratch cards, I enjoyed that video, purely because of him. Not fussed on her trying to get a reaction out of him by going off script.

Reactions: 11

New YouTube out, so she’s spent £80 on scratch cards...
Unbelievable, she just as well burn her money
And showing Harvey how to do it, is she bleeping stupid (well yes)
Independent living, so he can now ask for scratch cards at a shop cause he knows what they are,bleeping moronic bint

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Independent living, so he can now ask for scratch cards at a shop cause he knows what they are,bleeping moronic bint
That's a good point, I know people in sheltered accommodation who have been exploited for money, I hope wherever Harvey ends up he has lots and lots of support and the location is kept private.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's a good point, I know people in sheltered accommodation who have been exploited for money, I hope wherever Harvey ends up he has lots and lots of support and the location is kept private.
There are no words to describe how awful and common this thing is - none have been invented... most people try and better themselves in life and retain a modicum of dignity and pride. She has lowered herself so much she is bowel movement.

Reactions: 18
She proper taking the piss now! Who had £80 spare for scratch cards. £80 to go towards paying her debts!
Quite sad really, Harvey seems like a happy chap all in all, he says "Welcome to our Youtube channel"

Pwicey: "Yes welcome to MY youtube channel"

Sums her up perfectly, all ME ME ME.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

New YouTube out, so she’s spent £80 on scratch cards...
She looks as big a twit in her tracksuit as he does. I never knew it was possible to look so cheap & chavvy. They've really nailed the "someone I'd like to punch" look 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17

is she trying to make out she has Bunny, no, Kieran has them on his IG building snowmen and having fun, I believe him and has to get a designer bag in on the picture too 🙄🤬
Don’t know about you guys but I always sit on the sofa with my eyes closed clutching me Louis..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks as big a twit in her tracksuit as he does. I never knew it was possible to look so cheap & chavvy. They've really nailed the "someone I'd like to punch" look 👍
She’s making out that she’s the only one who can finish Harvey’s sayings. NO, she won’t be as I’ve worked with kids actually the same as Harvey and had to finish their sentences or they would get agitated. Anyone on shift with them could do it.
so when Harvey’s staff get to know him so will they be able to finish the sentence and know what’s next. It’s nothing special as the twit makes out. 😡

Shame - it could have been broken glass...
Or hot coals 🤪

Reactions: 14
Just read the YouTube comments. Feeling VERY sick. Need to lay down. Who are the absolute fucknuggets who think she's a great mum?? I mean seriously?? "she's raising all her kids so well"....no, she isn't you stupid bint. She's had them bleeping taken off her 🤦. "She's a great mum to Harvey"....NO just NO, she isn't. Who the frig in their right mind spends "quality" time scraping a pile of scratch cards with a child?? A child that basically can't see that well either 🤦. Or is this leading us to another exclusive.....Harvey is a gambling addict? Quite frankly at the minute nothing would surprise me 🙄.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Another video of her screaming at him. In her recent interviews she's really made a point of emphasising his tendency to swear on live TV and chuckling about the whole thing.

Of course she's referring to the "HELLO YOU CUNTS!"...but how do they skip over the fact that SHE taught him that!

You can see glimpses of normality in this video, and the fact that she is very able to have calm conversations with him and engage him with some respect. Yes, he may have an intellectual disability, but like others have said she really does patronise him for the most part, and keeps him stunted in order to further manipulate him for her own gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What I don't understand is why, out of all the subjects in the world she could've used for a video, she choose to do one about scratch cards?

Reactions: 11
I leave this here before catching up later tonight 😄 xx

Damn his eyes 😱

Lol 😄 x
Resizer_16115228809191.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.